hulika

Author Topic: M-Audio Projectmix I/O Repair  (Read 520 times)

Offline j3yps

• Forum Fanatic
M-Audio Projectmix I/O Repair
« on: May 19, 2017, 01:38:16 PM »
Hey PhilMusicians,

I have a PMI/O nd it's been with me for years, there are a lot of mixed reactions about this interface but personally i LOOOOVE it, now the last time that i used it (maybe almost 2yrs ago) it was working perfectly. I tried using it the other day and all of a sudden the LCD isn't showing anything and the faders stopped working.

I can still connect it to my computer, it's still being recognized and i can still record audios. The buttons and knobs are working still (the computer is recognizing every buttons and knobs) but the faders are not registering anything if i move them.

Do you know any body who can repair this? most preferably manila area. I know i can call JB to ask, but i'm sure it'll cost me a lot with them, and given the current value of the interface i'm not sure if paying a premium to JB will be worth it.

Online Ralph_Petrucci

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: M-Audio Projectmix I/O Repair
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2017, 07:02:27 PM »
Hey PhilMusicians,

I have a PMI/O nd it's been with me for years, there are a lot of mixed reactions about this interface but personally i LOOOOVE it, now the last time that i used it (maybe almost 2yrs ago) it was working perfectly. I tried using it the other day and all of a sudden the LCD isn't showing anything and the faders stopped working.

I can still connect it to my computer, it's still being recognized and i can still record audios. The buttons and knobs are working still (the computer is recognizing every buttons and knobs) but the faders are not registering anything if i move them.

Do you know any body who can repair this? most preferably manila area. I know i can call JB to ask, but i'm sure it'll cost me a lot with them, and given the current value of the interface i'm not sure if paying a premium to JB will be worth it.

Mang Raul as always.
hahaha ako binibiyak ko muna yung wetpaks para makita kung may yellow thingy hahahaha

Offline j3yps

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2017, 09:00:34 PM »
The listed contact number of him in GC isn't working anymore. Do you have his number chief?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Online Ralph_Petrucci

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2017, 12:10:24 PM »
The listed contact number of him in GC isn't working anymore. Do you have his number chief?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

PM Sent bro.
hahaha ako binibiyak ko muna yung wetpaks para makita kung may yellow thingy hahahaha

Offline j3yps

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2017, 02:06:42 PM »
PM Sent bro.

Wala akong nakuha chief hehe

Online Ralph_Petrucci

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2017, 03:27:24 PM »
Wala akong nakuha chief hehe
sent again!