hulika

Author Topic: Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!!  (Read 5295 times)

Offline jimy james

• Philmusicus Addictus

Offline fourth_cycle

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!!
« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2010, 09:06:32 AM »
thanks guys sa reply i don't see myself EMO heheh...sorry guys \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/

Offline niko062

« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2010, 06:32:07 PM »
dude sabi nga ni sir. howlin wolf, you got the blues haha..

Offline appleseed

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2010, 07:01:20 PM »
dude sabi nga ni sir. howlin wolf, you got the blues haha..

+100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline fourth_cycle

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2010, 11:14:06 PM »
baka still got the blues mga sirs hehhehe

Offline jmorrero

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2010, 02:52:14 AM »
ang latang walang laman kapag hinulugan ng piso, matunog...
« Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 02:54:25 AM by jmorrero »

Offline fourth_cycle

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2010, 07:05:06 AM »
ang latang walang laman kapag hinulugan ng piso, matunog...

baka ang bulag na guitarista na namakatugtug ng kahit anu kapag hinulugan ng piso!!!

Offline Ben Tsing Co

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2010, 09:08:28 AM »
If you are stimulated by new ideas and if you can think for yourself rather than simply accept what Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!! dishes out, I think you will find this letter of interest. It may help if I begin my discussion by relating an innocuous story in order to illustrate my point: A few days ago I was arguing with a birdbrained scumbag who was insisting that Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!! is a champion of liberty and individual expression. I tried to convince this high-handed primate that it's irrelevant that my allegations are 100% true. Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!! distrusts my information and arguments and will forever maintain its current opinions. We must deal summarily with contemptible, brainless vandals. If we don't, future generations will not know freedom. Instead, they will know fear; they will know sadness; they will know injustice, poverty, and grinding despair. Most of all, they will realize, albeit far too late, that "Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!!" has now become part of my vocabulary. Whenever I see someone destroying our moral fiber, I tell him or her to stop "Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!!-ing".

While Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!!'s invectives may seem subversive, they're in agreement with Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!!'s uncouth, oligophrenic goals. To most people, the idea that this truth will be as pertinent six years as 60 years hence is so endemic, so long ingrained, that when others conclude that it wears its ignorance like a badge of honor on its sleeve, this merely seems to be affirming an obvious truth. Technically, Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!! frequently avers its support of democracy and its love of freedom. But one need only look at what Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!! is doing—as opposed to what it is saying—to understand its true aims. The last time I told Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!!'s goombahs that I want to reach the broadest possible audience with the message that only a fool or a liar would contend that Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!!'s debauches are the result of a high-minded urge to do sociological research they declared in response, "But two wrongs make a right." Of course, they didn't use exactly those words, but that's exactly what they meant. There's a time to keep silent and a time to speak. There's a time to love and a time to hate. There's a time for war and a time for peace. And, I suspect, there's a time to show Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!! how it is as wrong as wrong can be. Or, to put it less poetically, Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!! has for a long time been arguing that ebola, AIDS, mad-cow disease, and the hantavirus were intentionally bioengineered by rancorous, conceited masters of deceit for the purpose of population reduction. Had it instead been arguing that it has gotten us into one hell of a mess, I might cede it its point. As it stands, the leap of faith required to bridge the logical gap in Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!!'s arguments is simply too terrifying for me to contemplate. What I do often contemplate, however, is how it is addicted to the feeling of power, to the idea of controlling people. Sadly, it has no real concern for the welfare or the destiny of the people it desires to lead.

While you or I might find it natural to want to denounce those who claim that Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!! is a perpetual victim of injustice, it is so tied up in its personal dreams that it is oblivious to what is happening in the world around it. That's just a fancy way of saying that before Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!! once again claims that its ideals will spread enlightenment to the masses, nurture democracy, reestablish the bonds of community, bring us closer to God, and generally work to the betterment of Man and society, it should do some real research rather than simply play a game of bias reinforcement with its subordinates. No matter how close it's come to making me leave the country, it won't be satisfied until it finds a way to create an unwelcome climate for those of us who are striving to rally good-hearted people to the side of our cause. This is one letter that Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!! doesn't want you to read. But there are other strains of cuckoo vigilantism active today and the siren calls of those movements may mesmerize pigheaded, brutish converts to escapism whose frowzy fervor blinds them to historical lessons. It is well known that Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!! tries to make its memoirs more palatable by wrapping them in rhetoric about the need to protect the interests of the disadvantaged and the downtrodden. But Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!!'s buddies have learned their scripts well and the rhetoric comes gushing forth with little provocation. Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!! likes to seem smarter than it really is. It therefore always amuses me whenever it cracks open a thesaurus, aims for intellectualism, misses, and lands squarely in a puddle of insane frippery.

Out of the vast number of devastating evils for which egocentric ogres are directly or indirectly responsible, I shall pick out only a single one which is most in keeping with the inner essence of Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!!'s soulless traducements: jingoism. Have you ever stopped to consider the enormous havoc and ruin that has been wrought in this world by Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!! and its dupes? I have. That's why I say that we must move our nation forward into stratospheres of greatness. Our children depend on that. If Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!! would abandon its name-calling and false dichotomies it would be much easier for me to speak out against behavior and speech that is intended to take us all on a thoroughly reckless ride into the unknown.

In a recent tell-all, a former member of Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!!'s coterie writes that "Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!! is the éminence grise behind every plot to assail all that is holy". Those are some pretty harsh words even when one considers that it has a different view of reality from the rest of us. You don't need to be the smartest guy on the planet to figure that out. Heck, even the lowliest Joe Six-Pack knows that Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!! likes challenging all I stand for. That's the most damnable thing about it. It's also why Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!! wants to marginalize me based on my gender, race, or religion. It gets better: It believes that men are spare parts in the social repertoire—mere optional extras. I guess no one's ever told it that if it had lived the short, sickly, miserable life of a chattel serf in the ages "before technocracy" it wouldn't be so keen to preach fear and ignorance. Maybe it'd even begin to realize that its wretched dream is starting to come true. Liberties are being killed by attrition. Deconstructionism is being installed by accretion. The only way that we can reverse these savage, impetuous trends is to condemn Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!!'s hypocrisy. To be precise, I am tired of hearing or reading that everything is happy and fine and good. You know that that is simply not true.

It's not the bogeyman that our children need to worry about. It's Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!!. Not only is Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!! more dirty and more damnable than any envisaged bogeyman or bugbear, but my general thesis is that if it were true, as Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!! claims, that mediocrity and normalcy are ideal virtues, then I wouldn't be saying that Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!!'s ideological colors may have changed over the years. Nevertheless, its core principle has remained the same: to turn peaceful gatherings into embarrassing scandals. If you don't believe me then note that if Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!! had its way, schools would teach students that all major world powers are controlled by a covert group of "insiders". This is not education but indoctrination. It prevents students from learning about how by indiscriminately assigning value to practically everything, Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!! has made "experience" all-important. Its experiences, however, are detached from any consideration of what is good or true, which means that they will almost certainly make a mockery of the term "microcinematographic" in the immediate years ahead. I'll talk a lot more about that later, but first let me finish my general thesis: Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!! should not weaken our mental and moral fiber. Not now, not ever.

Some people don't seem to mind that Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!! likes to shatter and ultimately destroy our most precious possessions. What a treacherous world we live in! At no time in the past did what I call disdainful tyrants shamble through the streets of cities, demanding rights they imagine some supernatural power has bestowed upon them. I can't make heads or tails of Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!!'s undertakings. I mean, does it want to impose theological straightjackets on scriptural interpretation, or doesn't it? We must use our minds and spirits to halt Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!!'s efforts to kill the messenger and control the message. (Note the heroic restraint stopping me from saying that Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!!'s use of distasteful stirrers is pathetic.)

I can't understand why Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!! has to be so ultra-purblind. Maybe a dybbuk has taken up residence inside Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!!'s head and is making it lead me down a path of pain and suffering. It's a bit more likely, however, that its quips are uniformly riddled by an unbelievable degree of ignorance. If you find that fact distressing then you should help me give it a rhadamanthine warning not to alter laws, language, and customs in the service of regulating social relations. Either that, or you can crawl into a corner and lament that you got yourself born in the wrong universe. Don't expect your sobbing to do much good, however, because Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!!'s warped historical perspective makes for a consistent if obdurate view of irrationalism. More than that, a colleague recently informed me that a bunch of slatternly peculators and others in Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!!'s amen corner are about to tear down all theoretical frameworks for addressing the issue. I have no reason to doubt that story because I'd peg the odds at about six to one that Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!! will shower crafty anarchists with undeserved encomia by the end of the decade. If I'm wrong, I promise that I'll gladly throw in the towel.

You see, if Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!! were paying attention—which it would seem it is not, as I've already gone over this—it'd see that someone has been giving its brain a very thorough washing, and now Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!! is trying to do the same to us. At the same time, by rejecting Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!!'s morbid deeds we spit in the devil's eye. For proof of this fact I must point out that there's something fishy about Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!!'s dissertations. I think it's up to something, something namby-pamby and perhaps even mingy. Because by hook or by crook we must move as expeditiously as possible to shape a world of dignity and harmony, a world of justice, solidarity, liberty, and prosperity, because the encroachment of inerudite bons mots into the social fabric of our politics, our institutions, and our laws would give credence to my claim that its ideologies are precisely the kind of thing that will acquire power and use it to indoctrinate what I call iconoclastic monomaniacs before you know it, and because its obloquies make about as much sense as jumping off a building and hoping you'll sprout wings on the way down, we can conclude that Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!! has been trying for some time to convince people that individual worth is defined by race, ethnicity, religion, or national origin. Don't believe its hype! Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!! has just been offering that line as a means to perpetrate acts of the most inimical character.

Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!!'s weltanschauung is that it understands the difference between civilization and savagery for a variety of reasons. For instance, it argues that national-security interests can and should be sidestepped whenever its institutional interests are at stake. To maintain this thesis, Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!! naturally has had to shovel away a mountain of evidence, which it does by the desperate expedient of claiming that the ancient Egyptians used psychic powers to build the pyramids. Unfortunately, I can already see the response to this letter. Someone, possibly Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!! itself or one of its operatives, will write a ridiculous piece about how utterly lousy I am. If that's the case, then so be it. What I just wrote sorely needed to be written.

:-D nobela  :-D
“The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.” -Albert Einstein

Offline Mindovermatter

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2010, 11:49:33 PM »
If you are stimulated by new ideas and if you can think for yourself rather than simply accept what Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!! dishes out, I think you will find this letter of interest. It may help if I begin my discussion by relating an innocuous story in order to illustrate my point: A few days ago I was arguing with a birdbrained scumbag who was insisting that Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!! is a champion of liberty and individual expression. I tried to convince this high-handed primate that it's irrelevant that my allegations are 100% true. Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!! distrusts my information and arguments and will forever maintain its current opinions. We must deal summarily with contemptible, brainless vandals. If we don't, future generations will not know freedom. Instead, they will know fear; they will know sadness; they will know injustice, poverty, and grinding despair. Most of all, they will realize, albeit far too late, that "Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!!" has now become part of my vocabulary. Whenever I see someone destroying our moral fiber, I tell him or her to stop "Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!!-ing".

While Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!!'s invectives may seem subversive, they're in agreement with Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!!'s uncouth, oligophrenic goals. To most people, the idea that this truth will be as pertinent six years as 60 years hence is so endemic, so long ingrained, that when others conclude that it wears its ignorance like a badge of honor on its sleeve, this merely seems to be affirming an obvious truth. Technically, Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!! frequently avers its support of democracy and its love of freedom. But one need only look at what Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!! is doing—as opposed to what it is saying—to understand its true aims. The last time I told Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!!'s goombahs that I want to reach the broadest possible audience with the message that only a fool or a liar would contend that Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!!'s debauches are the result of a high-minded urge to do sociological research they declared in response, "But two wrongs make a right." Of course, they didn't use exactly those words, but that's exactly what they meant. There's a time to keep silent and a time to speak. There's a time to love and a time to hate. There's a time for war and a time for peace. And, I suspect, there's a time to show Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!! how it is as wrong as wrong can be. Or, to put it less poetically, Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!! has for a long time been arguing that ebola, AIDS, mad-cow disease, and the hantavirus were intentionally bioengineered by rancorous, conceited masters of deceit for the purpose of population reduction. Had it instead been arguing that it has gotten us into one hell of a mess, I might cede it its point. As it stands, the leap of faith required to bridge the logical gap in Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!!'s arguments is simply too terrifying for me to contemplate. What I do often contemplate, however, is how it is addicted to the feeling of power, to the idea of controlling people. Sadly, it has no real concern for the welfare or the destiny of the people it desires to lead.

While you or I might find it natural to want to denounce those who claim that Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!! is a perpetual victim of injustice, it is so tied up in its personal dreams that it is oblivious to what is happening in the world around it. That's just a fancy way of saying that before Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!! once again claims that its ideals will spread enlightenment to the masses, nurture democracy, reestablish the bonds of community, bring us closer to God, and generally work to the betterment of Man and society, it should do some real research rather than simply play a game of bias reinforcement with its subordinates. No matter how close it's come to making me leave the country, it won't be satisfied until it finds a way to create an unwelcome climate for those of us who are striving to rally good-hearted people to the side of our cause. This is one letter that Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!! doesn't want you to read. But there are other strains of cuckoo vigilantism active today and the siren calls of those movements may mesmerize pigheaded, brutish converts to escapism whose frowzy fervor blinds them to historical lessons. It is well known that Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!! tries to make its memoirs more palatable by wrapping them in rhetoric about the need to protect the interests of the disadvantaged and the downtrodden. But Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!!'s buddies have learned their scripts well and the rhetoric comes gushing forth with little provocation. Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!! likes to seem smarter than it really is. It therefore always amuses me whenever it cracks open a thesaurus, aims for intellectualism, misses, and lands squarely in a puddle of insane frippery.

Out of the vast number of devastating evils for which egocentric ogres are directly or indirectly responsible, I shall pick out only a single one which is most in keeping with the inner essence of Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!!'s soulless traducements: jingoism. Have you ever stopped to consider the enormous havoc and ruin that has been wrought in this world by Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!! and its dupes? I have. That's why I say that we must move our nation forward into stratospheres of greatness. Our children depend on that. If Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!! would abandon its name-calling and false dichotomies it would be much easier for me to speak out against behavior and speech that is intended to take us all on a thoroughly reckless ride into the unknown.

In a recent tell-all, a former member of Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!!'s coterie writes that "Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!! is the éminence grise behind every plot to assail all that is holy". Those are some pretty harsh words even when one considers that it has a different view of reality from the rest of us. You don't need to be the smartest guy on the planet to figure that out. Heck, even the lowliest Joe Six-Pack knows that Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!! likes challenging all I stand for. That's the most damnable thing about it. It's also why Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!! wants to marginalize me based on my gender, race, or religion. It gets better: It believes that men are spare parts in the social repertoire—mere optional extras. I guess no one's ever told it that if it had lived the short, sickly, miserable life of a chattel serf in the ages "before technocracy" it wouldn't be so keen to preach fear and ignorance. Maybe it'd even begin to realize that its wretched dream is starting to come true. Liberties are being killed by attrition. Deconstructionism is being installed by accretion. The only way that we can reverse these savage, impetuous trends is to condemn Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!!'s hypocrisy. To be precise, I am tired of hearing or reading that everything is happy and fine and good. You know that that is simply not true.

It's not the bogeyman that our children need to worry about. It's Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!!. Not only is Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!! more dirty and more damnable than any envisaged bogeyman or bugbear, but my general thesis is that if it were true, as Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!! claims, that mediocrity and normalcy are ideal virtues, then I wouldn't be saying that Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!!'s ideological colors may have changed over the years. Nevertheless, its core principle has remained the same: to turn peaceful gatherings into embarrassing scandals. If you don't believe me then note that if Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!! had its way, schools would teach students that all major world powers are controlled by a covert group of "insiders". This is not education but indoctrination. It prevents students from learning about how by indiscriminately assigning value to practically everything, Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!! has made "experience" all-important. Its experiences, however, are detached from any consideration of what is good or true, which means that they will almost certainly make a mockery of the term "microcinematographic" in the immediate years ahead. I'll talk a lot more about that later, but first let me finish my general thesis: Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!! should not weaken our mental and moral fiber. Not now, not ever.

Some people don't seem to mind that Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!! likes to shatter and ultimately destroy our most precious possessions. What a treacherous world we live in! At no time in the past did what I call disdainful tyrants shamble through the streets of cities, demanding rights they imagine some supernatural power has bestowed upon them. I can't make heads or tails of Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!!'s undertakings. I mean, does it want to impose theological straightjackets on scriptural interpretation, or doesn't it? We must use our minds and spirits to halt Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!!'s efforts to kill the messenger and control the message. (Note the heroic restraint stopping me from saying that Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!!'s use of distasteful stirrers is pathetic.)

I can't understand why Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!! has to be so ultra-purblind. Maybe a dybbuk has taken up residence inside Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!!'s head and is making it lead me down a path of pain and suffering. It's a bit more likely, however, that its quips are uniformly riddled by an unbelievable degree of ignorance. If you find that fact distressing then you should help me give it a rhadamanthine warning not to alter laws, language, and customs in the service of regulating social relations. Either that, or you can crawl into a corner and lament that you got yourself born in the wrong universe. Don't expect your sobbing to do much good, however, because Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!!'s warped historical perspective makes for a consistent if obdurate view of irrationalism. More than that, a colleague recently informed me that a bunch of slatternly peculators and others in Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!!'s amen corner are about to tear down all theoretical frameworks for addressing the issue. I have no reason to doubt that story because I'd peg the odds at about six to one that Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!! will shower crafty anarchists with undeserved encomia by the end of the decade. If I'm wrong, I promise that I'll gladly throw in the towel.

You see, if Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!! were paying attention—which it would seem it is not, as I've already gone over this—it'd see that someone has been giving its brain a very thorough washing, and now Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!! is trying to do the same to us. At the same time, by rejecting Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!!'s morbid deeds we spit in the devil's eye. For proof of this fact I must point out that there's something fishy about Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!!'s dissertations. I think it's up to something, something namby-pamby and perhaps even mingy. Because by hook or by crook we must move as expeditiously as possible to shape a world of dignity and harmony, a world of justice, solidarity, liberty, and prosperity, because the encroachment of inerudite bons mots into the social fabric of our politics, our institutions, and our laws would give credence to my claim that its ideologies are precisely the kind of thing that will acquire power and use it to indoctrinate what I call iconoclastic monomaniacs before you know it, and because its obloquies make about as much sense as jumping off a building and hoping you'll sprout wings on the way down, we can conclude that Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!! has been trying for some time to convince people that individual worth is defined by race, ethnicity, religion, or national origin. Don't believe its hype! Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!! has just been offering that line as a means to perpetrate acts of the most inimical character.

Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!!'s weltanschauung is that it understands the difference between civilization and savagery for a variety of reasons. For instance, it argues that national-security interests can and should be sidestepped whenever its institutional interests are at stake. To maintain this thesis, Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!! naturally has had to shovel away a mountain of evidence, which it does by the desperate expedient of claiming that the ancient Egyptians used psychic powers to build the pyramids. Unfortunately, I can already see the response to this letter. Someone, possibly Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!! itself or one of its operatives, will write a ridiculous piece about how utterly lousy I am. If that's the case, then so be it. What I just wrote sorely needed to be written.

May babanat pa ba sa sinabi ni sir Mark?  :lol:

Offline thrash666

• Veteran Member

Offline markv

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #35 on: May 05, 2010, 01:59:33 AM »
Bakit lalong gumagaling ako sa pagguitara kung depressed ako!!!!!

It's a gift....

... and a curse! :D

Offline jimy james

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2010, 02:06:13 AM »

okay  :-D taga san ka ba?

PM Sent. Let's get it on!
« Last Edit: May 05, 2010, 03:06:19 AM by jimy james »

Offline bryanarzaga

• Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2010, 03:13:42 AM »
@TS you're just in the mood, a sense of focus for a certain task..

like m_st_rb_t_ng

Offline fourth_cycle

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #38 on: May 05, 2010, 07:37:54 AM »
@TS you're just in the mood, a sense of focus for a certain task..

like m_st_rb_t_ng

hahahaha \m/ \m/ ok ok bry hhahah, baka madumihan ung mga guitara ko

Offline rednas

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2010, 07:45:45 AM »
Pano mo naman nasabing gumagaling ka pag depressed ka?  Soundclip naman jan, isang "happy" clip at isang "depressed" clip, tignan natin kung gumaling, tapos kung may time pa eh saka natin pagisipan mabuti kung bakit nga ba lalong gumagaling ikaw sa pagguitara kung depressed ka!!!!! :-P
“The aim and final end of all music should be none other than the glory of God and the refreshment of the soul.” - J.S. Bach

Music Furniture

Offline fourth_cycle

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2010, 08:05:19 AM »
Pano mo naman nasabing gumagaling ka pag depressed ka?  Soundclip naman jan, isang "happy" clip at isang "depressed" clip, tignan natin kung gumaling, tapos kung may time pa eh saka natin pagisipan mabuti kung bakit nga ba lalong gumagaling ikaw sa pagguitara kung depressed ka!!!!! :-P

happy na ako ngayun eh...PM nlang kita kapag depressed naman ako ulit...