hulika

Author Topic: THE KENNY G APPRECIATION THREAD  (Read 40645 times)

Offline obetski

• Forum Fanatic
Re: THE KENNY G APPRECIATION THREAD
« Reply #50 on: February 26, 2010, 11:20:31 AM »
ayoko na talaga makisawsaw dito pero binanggit nya na naman yung name ko eh.. sobrang apektado si b@kla at di maka get over.. so here we go.

PAT METHENY ON YOUR IDOL KENNY G... WATCH!!! and hope you get it this time.

feature=related
« Last Edit: February 26, 2010, 11:28:41 AM by obetski »
my song that' being aired in Sydney

Offline obetski

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #51 on: February 26, 2010, 11:31:49 AM »
and of course.. a 'MASTERPIECE'  by Richard Thompson "I AGREE WITH PAT METHENY"

BWAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol:

feature=related
« Last Edit: February 26, 2010, 11:48:41 AM by obetski »
my song that' being aired in Sydney

Offline skunkyfunk

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #52 on: February 26, 2010, 12:31:04 PM »
@skunkyfunk... welcome to the warzone hahaha enjoy fox69.. you decide how intelligent he is, claiming he is a MENSA member.

Sino ang presidente ng MENSA Philippines ngayon?  Ako kilala ko.   

Offline aya_yuson

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #53 on: February 26, 2010, 02:37:29 PM »
you should THANK ME instead because i was able to boost your EGO...now, will you boost my ego by helping me decide which of the following TITLES ( my creations ) is the most appropriate for you :

1.  KANYE WEST OF THE PHILIPPINES  (  close fight kayo dito ni willie revillame )
2.  JASON IVLER CLONE  (  naku marami kang kalaban dito : jimyjamesisabigot, obetskiisabigot, glbalwarmthingisabigot )
3.  BARGAIN BIN KING  ---congrats...YOU  are the only qualified creature for this title :evil:

Kung Jason Ivler clone ako di binaril na kita.  :lol:

Ikaw lang ang namemersonal dito, ser. Wala ka pang nakikitang foul o below-the-belt na hirit mula sa akin.

And come to think of it...

No one who expressed negative opinions of Kenny G in that other thread said anything about how they're hipper or better just because they don't particularly like Kenny G. They just expressed their own taste. And while you're certainly free to like whoever you want to, so too is everyone else free to dislike whoever they want to. It's a free country.

If there's anyone here who suffers from an ego problem, it's you, Fox69. Your ego seems to be such that you can't stand anyone disliking someone you happen to like.

If there's anyone who has arrogated to himself the title of final arbiter of taste, that person is you.

If I indeed do have an ego problem, I'd already have reacted with as much venom as you, especially after you took it upon yourself to refer to my latest album, a labor of much love from all parties involved, as ANGELSONGCRAP.

The evidence of our respective posts speaks for itself.

All of my posts, this one included, have been even-toned. Your posts, however, turn more and more rancid, more and more venomous as time goes by.

It's about class. And the lack thereof.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2010, 06:32:15 PM by aya_yuson »
<3 Love is the absence of fear. Fear none. Love all. <3

Offline jimy james

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #54 on: February 26, 2010, 03:24:57 PM »
hoy VIOLETA...

di na nga ako nakisawsaw d2 sa thread mo... coz i found that noynoy joke quite amusing :lol:

but when you FU@KED w/ my thread, gurl, you're really looking for trouble. :evil:

I'd love to give you a "Columbian Necktie"
but it ain't as fun as throwing you at the city jail & let those gangsta mount ya fm the behind :lol:but i guess you'll love it :-D

qoute fm michael V... " Sumbong-sumbong... kay bongang bongang Bongbong. Titirahin kayo, sa inyong mga sumbong" :lol: :lol: :lol:

now stop messing w/ my thread...

Offline fox69

• Veteran Member
« Reply #55 on: February 27, 2010, 02:15:42 AM »
Who is fox69?  He has more pics of his CDs than his face?

WHO ARE YOU?

Offline fox69

• Veteran Member
« Reply #56 on: February 27, 2010, 02:22:42 AM »
hoy VIOLETA...

di na nga ako nakisawsaw d2 sa thread mo... coz i found that noynoy joke quite amusing :lol:

but when you FU@KED w/ my thread, gurl, you're really looking for trouble. :evil:

I'd love to give you a "Columbian Necktie"
but it ain't as fun as throwing you at the city jail & let those gangsta mount ya fm the behind :lol:but i guess you'll love it :-D

qoute fm michael V... " Sumbong-sumbong... kay bongang bongang Bongbong. Titirahin kayo, sa inyong mga sumbong" :lol: :lol: :lol:

now stop messing w/ my thread...

excuse me SISTAH....which thread are you referring to?

Offline Jaco D

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #57 on: February 27, 2010, 03:42:29 AM »

WHO ARE YOU?

Now I've heard everything...

Offline bluenote

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #58 on: February 27, 2010, 10:12:51 AM »
Well we all know who (skunkyfunk) Dodjie is...  :? Funny but we are all still waiting for the answer to skunky's question...  8-)
« Last Edit: February 27, 2010, 10:30:05 AM by bluenote »

The dragon has put out my fire.

Offline aya_yuson

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #59 on: February 27, 2010, 10:29:56 AM »

first of all,  im not a book  so i cannot be "thickest" :evil:

now, if your statement is true, how do you categorize yourself and the other yuson thugs? angels?
or this--> :evil:

Many things aside from books may be "thick", "thicker", "thickest". My p_nis, for example.  :-D

And regarding your angel/devil dichotomy, it's funny you should accuse others of acting like  :evil:'s when that particular emoticon has been your favorite one lately. If there's anyone here who's been acting from the dark side, it's you, Fox69. Again, the evidence of our respective posts speaks for itself.

Offline skunkyfunk

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #60 on: February 27, 2010, 06:13:09 PM »

WHO ARE YOU?

Nobode...

But you? (clap clap)

Offline jamming_papu

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #61 on: February 27, 2010, 06:53:20 PM »
It seems sir dodjie needs an introduction here. anyone?  :lol: :lol: :lol:
« Last Edit: February 27, 2010, 06:54:50 PM by jamming_papu »
“Man, you don't have to play a whole lot of notes. You just have to play the pretty ones.”
- Miles Davis
 http://soundcloud.com/jammingpapu

Offline fox69

• Veteran Member
« Reply #62 on: February 27, 2010, 11:55:51 PM »
It seems sir dodjie needs an introduction here. anyone?  :lol: :lol: :lol:

should i care about the existence of this creature?

Offline fox69

• Veteran Member
« Reply #63 on: February 28, 2010, 12:01:46 AM »
There are such things as lawsuits for print materials... Oh wait Ill have my lawyer check that out...  :-D

lawsuits? the last time i checked,  manay lolit solis and  alfie lorenzo are not in jail...but  your idol  jason ivler has to be arraigned lying in hospital bed... :evil:
« Last Edit: February 28, 2010, 12:03:55 AM by fox69 »

Offline fox69

• Veteran Member
« Reply #64 on: February 28, 2010, 12:07:48 AM »
Kung Jason Ivler clone ako di binaril na kita.  :lol:

Ikaw lang ang namemersonal dito, ser. Wala ka pang nakikitang foul o below-the-belt na hirit mula sa akin.

It's about class. And the lack thereof.

so, in effect you are implying that you can make fun of my grammar anytime you want but i cannot make fun of your crap CD...how democratic :evil:

Offline aya_yuson

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #65 on: February 28, 2010, 02:22:26 AM »
Nope, that's not what I'm saying at all.

First of all, I don't make fun of your grammar. I merely point out its flaws. You're certainly free to do the same with my crap cd. It would serve your own case much better, however, if you managed to do it on a point by point basis as I do with your grammar and spelling. (e.g. "On such and such a tune, your solo was crap because you fluffed a few notes on bars 7 and 8," or maybe, "You fluffed the head on 'Ibiza Bop' ". [which I did].)

And when you quote my posts, quote them entirely. Much of that post you quoted has to do with your tone. My own tone has been remarkably even throughout. Yours turns more and more sour as the days go by.

If there's anyone here who sounds like a lowlife from the tone of his posts, it's you.

Argumentum ad hominem, perhaps you've heard of it?

Again, class and the lack thereof.

Now before you claim that I'm portraying you as a lowlife who lacks class, perish the thought of making that counter-point. I don't need to portray you as such. Your every post does that on its own.

Offline fox69

• Veteran Member
« Reply #66 on: February 28, 2010, 02:53:28 AM »

And when you quote my posts, quote them entirely.

If there's anyone here who sounds like a lowlife from the tone of his posts, it's you.

wow! i really dont know  where on earth can i find a person whose ego is bigger than yours? first, you want to make fun of my grammar but you dont want me to mention the  sextuple platinum status of your crap CD.
now, you want to control which part of your posts i have to quote...hmmm...what's next? you will coerce the mods to ban me from philmusic? seems like a logical next move for you, right Mr. EGO ?
« Last Edit: February 28, 2010, 02:54:49 AM by fox69 »

Offline aya_yuson

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #67 on: February 28, 2010, 03:01:47 AM »
wow! i really dont know  where on earth can i find a person whose ego is bigger than yours? first, you want to make fun of my grammar but you dont want me to mention the  sextuple platinum status of your crap CD.
now, you want to control which part of your posts i have to quote...hmmm...what's next? you will coerce the mods to ban me from philmusic? seems like a logical next move for you, right Mr. EGO ?

Your 2nd sentence should read, "I really don't know where on earth I can find...".

And as to that, try looking in the mirror.

You're the one with an ego problem. The evidence of our respective posts speaks for itself.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2010, 03:09:05 AM by aya_yuson »

Offline fox69

• Veteran Member
« Reply #68 on: February 28, 2010, 03:10:00 AM »
and by the way, PLEASE do not force me to write a song-for-song review of your crap CD...i would rather spend my energy writing a comprehensive review of aling dionisia's CD so that i can advise her on which musical path should she take on her next album ( and convince her to drop imelda papin and instead hire eva eugenio for her next duet )...

you have a problem with my ego? dont worry..i will not release a new CD and act like it will be the best thing that will happen to the jazz scene in this country..and i will NEVER coerce other people to praise my album and i promise NOT TO CORRECT THE GRAMMAR of those critical of my work...
 :evil:
« Last Edit: February 28, 2010, 03:11:09 AM by fox69 »

Offline aya_yuson

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #69 on: February 28, 2010, 03:13:57 AM »
and by the way, PLEASE do not force me to write a song-for-song review of your crap CD...i would rather spend my energy writing a comprehensive review of aling dionisia's CD so that i can advise her on which musical path should she take on her next album ( and convince her to drop imelda papin and instead hire eva eugenio for her next duet )...

you have a problem with my ego? dont worry..i will not release a new CD and act like it will be the best thing that will happen to the jazz scene in this country..and i will NEVER coerce other people to praise my album and i promise NOT TO CORRECT THE GRAMMAR of those critical of my work...

I haven't done either of those things either.

I thought you didn't want to be made fun of. Correcting your grammar helps you avoid becoming a laughingstock. But then, it does seem a bit too late for that, Mr Mensa.

Offline aya_yuson

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #70 on: February 28, 2010, 03:21:12 AM »
i would rather spend my energy writing a comprehensive review of aling dionisia's CD so that i can advise her on which musical path should she take on her next album

That should be "she should". Man, grade 6 kids are better at this grammar stuff than you are.

Mensa ka nga!

and i promise NOT TO CORRECT THE GRAMMAR of those critical of my work...

I correct the grammar of those who most need it. Believe me, you need it.

Mensa indeed.

The proof of the pudding is in the eating. The evidence of our respective posts speaks for itself.

Offline fox69

• Veteran Member
« Reply #71 on: February 28, 2010, 03:29:42 AM »
I haven't done either of those things either.

really now? i hope the CANDID people are reading your posts here so that they can re-think their strategies re: marketing your next CD ( if ever there's a follow-up to the critically-acclaimed and multi-platinum ANGELSONGCRAP )...because the pinoy CD buyer is not ready for the local version of kanye west and 50cent ( for their egos, definitely not for their music since i can listen to kanye's debut CD for hours and still discover something new in the process which i definitely cannot say for your "masterpiece")

oh i remember now...you can force your thug friends to buy your next CD so that your hallucination of being the "savior" of jazz music in the philippines will be validated... :evil:

« Last Edit: February 28, 2010, 03:31:08 AM by fox69 »

Offline rjtorres

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #72 on: February 28, 2010, 04:41:07 AM »
really now? i hope the CANDID people are reading your posts here so that they can re-think their strategies re: marketing your next CD ( if ever there's a follow-up to the critically-acclaimed and multi-platinum ANGELSONGCRAP )...because the pinoy CD buyer is not ready for the local version of kanye west and 50cent ( for their egos, definitely not for their music since i can listen to kanye's debut CD for hours and still discover something new in the process which i definitely cannot say for your "masterpiece")

oh i remember now...you can force your thug friends to buy your next CD so that your hallucination of being the "savior" of jazz music in the philippines will be validated... :evil:

Haha, buhay parin ang away na ito! Anyway, sabi ko dati hindi na ako magpopost, but I just couldn't resist.  :-D

Mr. Fox, being on the neutral side (for this post, at least), maybe you can associate insults with your own observations. I understand that the ego part is because of the "making fun of my grammar" thing and the part where Aya considers "Angelsongcrap" and "sextuple platinum status" as insults (which he feels it is inappropriate for you to mention but you feel should be your own free will to say.) Of course for the ego part, I could still be getting it wrong; if I am, maybe you can enlighten us more. I just don't get the "savior of jazz music", "thug friends", "coerce people" statements. I still remember the previous thread, and re-read this thread, and I still couldn't make the connection. Is the thug fiends because of the deletion? That's what I would think, but I'm not sure.

Or better yet, maybe you could put all your thoughts in one post, and justify them accordingly - maybe then people will actually start to listen. I'm just saying... I mean, even people who don't know who you or Aya is, and people who did not have the chance to read the previous thread, don't see the logic to your posts. You have a copy of the previous thread right? You can quote us all if you want, and point the fault in our words, one by one. If that's too much, maybe you can summarize. At least that would give us, for lack of a better word, an interesting discussion.

I'm just saying...
« Last Edit: February 28, 2010, 04:49:31 AM by rjtorres »

Offline kawal

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #73 on: February 28, 2010, 01:16:31 PM »
and by the way, PLEASE do not force me to write a song-for-song review of your crap CD...i would rather spend my energy writing a comprehensive review of aling dionisia's CD so that i can advise her on which musical path should she take on her next album.
first, PacMom is a dancer. second, she does not even have any musical experience at all.
SO, why would you spend energy reviewing Aling Dionisia's album? seriously and with all due respect, but don't you think that's just plain DUMB?
« Last Edit: February 28, 2010, 01:26:22 PM by kawal »
Hindi dapat nakakapagod mag-Philmusic.

Offline morphine

• Veteran Member
« Reply #74 on: February 28, 2010, 01:25:38 PM »
My Momma Always Told Me, Stupid Is as Stupid Does...

gump :-D