hulika

Author Topic: The Earphones/Headphones Thread  (Read 457422 times)

Offline airwax

• Netizen Level
Re: The Earphones/Headphones Thread
« Reply #925 on: July 17, 2011, 11:54:32 AM »
Those CDR king pads are really useful. lol. It does seem to enhance the bass quite well. :)

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #926 on: July 19, 2011, 10:52:18 AM »
share ko lang..

was in the mall a couple of weeks ago itching to get myself an AKG K450. i couldnt find one. i tried all the stores in mega but none of them carried the AKG brand.

i went to astro plus in hopes of finding something that would fit my budget but will still give me that wow feeling.

heres what i found:

Audio Technica ATH SJ11

the price - Php1,999(nahiya pa, piso na lang 2k na e)

i have to say im not the headphone type of guy. as much as possible, i try to stay away from these types  - i feel like im one of them j3j3k1dzzz whenever i try my friends' sennheisers and skullcandys. so whatever made me buy this is still beyond me.

so there i was standing in front of the AT section of astro plus wondering which color should i pick(comes in different colors. check their website). went for the pure black. after paying, i immediately asked the clerk to unbox it. i tried it on my ipod(stock eq, highest he-aacv2 encoding). what i heard was nothing but so-so sound that even my beat up pleomax can achieve. but then i figured i havent done a break-in yet so i put it back in the box and went straight home.

so fast forward - after almost 20 hours of break-in process(pink noise, random hiphop tunes, etc), i immediately hooked it up to my trusty ipod. and lo and behold, this sh1t delivers!

the vocals are clear. the highs and mids are crisp enough. and the bass is impressive.

for a guy who wants to isolate himself at times he likes to enjoy music, id say this one is a steal

nga pala, i found a store that sells those Kanen "woodies". Dai-Ichi store, 5th floor megamall. bought a pair of KM92 last sunday for my girlfriend.

again, i gave it the break-in. this officially beats A4techs in terms of vocal clarity and BOOM BOOM bass. im serious. if youre into rnb, hip hop and party beats then this for you. felt a little muddy on the mids but im sure you can live with it.

Php350 lang.

i was also informed by the manager that Kanen won the bid to manufacturer some Sennheiser earphones. sana lang di tumigil yung Kanen sa pag gawa ng sarili nilang brand o kaya wag din silang mag mahal.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 11:15:38 AM by marzi »
I turned myself into a monster to fight against the monsters of the world.

Earth Crisis - Nemesis

Offline ierofan

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #927 on: July 20, 2011, 06:01:24 PM »
eto gamit ko ngayon:

NOKIA BH503 Bluetooth Headset

mabibili sa suking 168 hehehe, nabili ko ng mas mura pa kesa sa presyo sa sulit...natawadan ko ng matindi si ate  :-D (OEM? lang po yung nabili ko di po yung orig)

so far so good maganda para sa akin yung sound niya maganda yung bass & treble klaro para sakin kuntento at masaya ako sa tunog niya, mas maganda siguro tunog pag maganda eq ng phone 5130 lang kasi gamit ko pang MP3 para pangcommute. Ang habol ko lang talaga is magandang cable wire kasi madalas masira yung mga nagamit ko na dati, ng makita ko to aba wireless bluetooth chineck ko quality ng tunog ayun swak na! Napabili ako ng wala sa plano  :lol:

Nababadtrip lang ako sa ilaw nito, para mo narin sinabing "HOLDAPIN NYO AKO." dahil sa pag flash flash pa nya.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

[This signature has been blocked in accordance to RA No. 10175]

Offline vinz

• Board Moderator
« Reply #928 on: July 21, 2011, 03:06:08 PM »
Nababadtrip lang ako sa ilaw nito, para mo narin sinabing "HOLDAPIN NYO AKO." dahil sa pag flash flash pa nya.

oo nga eh, yung sakin tinakpan ko ng tape hahahah ilaw kung ilaw eh kahit sana ga tuldok nalang nilagay nila.

Offline cky

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #929 on: July 22, 2011, 08:46:14 AM »
san ba usually nakakabili ng earcaps ng earphones?...nawawala kasi yung 2 sets ko, e ngayon nawala yung nakasaksak sa earphones ko kaylangan ko urgent yun...by the way philips yung in-ear earphones ko...pwede kaya kahit anong ear caps dun?

Offline putchazta_46

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #930 on: July 22, 2011, 09:31:00 AM »
Mga sir may kilala kaya kayo nagrerepair/nagrerewire ng drivers ng headphones?  :-D

Offline airwax

• Netizen Level
« Reply #931 on: July 23, 2011, 11:18:39 AM »
Mga sir may kilala kaya kayo nagrerepair/nagrerewire ng drivers ng headphones?  :-D

http://www.headphiles.org/index.php/topic,2466.0.html
and this
http://www.headphiles.org/index.php/topic,808.0.html

check the threads. :)

I posted this before. :) A couple of DIYers from the other forum. :-D

Offline putchazta_46

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #932 on: July 23, 2011, 11:54:17 AM »
I posted this before. :) A couple of DIYers from the other forum. :-D

thanks bro! I already registered! Thanks talaga!

Offline paranoid

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #933 on: July 24, 2011, 06:09:39 AM »
eto gamit ko ngayon:

NOKIA BH503 Bluetooth Headset

mabibili sa suking 168 hehehe, nabili ko ng mas mura pa kesa sa presyo sa sulit...natawadan ko ng matindi si ate  :-D (OEM? lang po yung nabili ko di po yung orig)

so far so good maganda para sa akin yung sound niya maganda yung bass & treble klaro para sakin kuntento at masaya ako sa tunog niya, mas maganda siguro tunog pag maganda eq ng phone 5130 lang kasi gamit ko pang MP3 para pangcommute. Ang habol ko lang talaga is magandang cable wire kasi madalas masira yung mga nagamit ko na dati, ng makita ko to aba wireless bluetooth chineck ko quality ng tunog ayun swak na! Napabili ako ng wala sa plano  :lol:

Parang nag-GAS ako bigla dito ah. Badly need to replace my neckband phones. Talaga bang nakakaasar yung ilaw nya?
I need to score one of these. :-D

Offline Enj0i

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #934 on: August 05, 2011, 08:41:09 PM »
share ko lang..

was in the mall a couple of weeks ago itching to get myself an AKG K450. i couldnt find one. i tried all the stores in mega but none of them carried the AKG brand.

i went to astro plus in hopes of finding something that would fit my budget but will still give me that wow feeling.

heres what i found:

Audio Technica ATH SJ11

the price - Php1,999(nahiya pa, piso na lang 2k na e)

i have to say im not the headphone type of guy. as much as possible, i try to stay away from these types  - i feel like im one of them j3j3k1dzzz whenever i try my friends' sennheisers and skullcandys. so whatever made me buy this is still beyond me.

so there i was standing in front of the AT section of astro plus wondering which color should i pick(comes in different colors. check their website). went for the pure black. after paying, i immediately asked the clerk to unbox it. i tried it on my ipod(stock eq, highest he-aacv2 encoding). what i heard was nothing but so-so sound that even my beat up pleomax can achieve. but then i figured i havent done a break-in yet so i put it back in the box and went straight home.

so fast forward - after almost 20 hours of break-in process(pink noise, random hiphop tunes, etc), i immediately hooked it up to my trusty ipod. and lo and behold, this sh1t delivers!

the vocals are clear. the highs and mids are crisp enough. and the bass is impressive.

for a guy who wants to isolate himself at times he likes to enjoy music, id say this one is a steal

nga pala, i found a store that sells those Kanen "woodies". Dai-Ichi store, 5th floor megamall. bought a pair of KM92 last sunday for my girlfriend.

again, i gave it the break-in. this officially beats A4techs in terms of vocal clarity and BOOM BOOM bass. im serious. if youre into rnb, hip hop and party beats then this for you. felt a little muddy on the mids but im sure you can live with it.

Php350 lang.

i was also informed by the manager that Kanen won the bid to manufacturer some Sennheiser earphones. sana lang di tumigil yung Kanen sa pag gawa ng sarili nilang brand o kaya wag din silang mag mahal.

sir, kamusta yung cable ng kanen? pwede ba ipambulsa/commute?
Let\\\'s Go

Offline yngwie09

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #935 on: August 07, 2011, 03:10:35 AM »
Any reviews for Marshall Headphones? :-D
REFERENCES:your_guy,mannie,scofield,brown,PoW,ianpano,ARIS,bulog,
congthegreat,maximus0fficial,moncseb,cerelajauco,zasam_4,kaizer,endlesswalts08
sheepsmellslikeseashells

Offline tops_in_saucers

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #936 on: August 07, 2011, 08:54:05 AM »
Any sennheiser hd202 users? Mura sa Amazon eh.
\"Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.\"

Offline Enj0i

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #937 on: August 07, 2011, 08:37:44 PM »
bought a kanen km-92 kaninang umaga sa megamall after ko sumaglit from work, and i would say na ok ito, good, clear and loud, love the output, gusto ko yung bitaw niya, for me as an ordinary casual listener, i could not give any deep reviews pero gusto ko siya, the only thing that made me stop using it is that i am not comfortable on noise canceling earphones, di ako kumportable na wala akong naririnig sa paligid ko, so i would say in ears are not for me, will be selling it for a cheaper price, sayang naman kasi, 2 weeks na kasi ako wala earphone kaya nag try ako nito...
Let\\\'s Go

Offline Enj0i

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #938 on: August 07, 2011, 08:57:15 PM »
bought a kanen km-92 kaninang umaga sa megamall after ko sumaglit from work, and i would say na ok ito, good, clear and loud, love the output, gusto ko yung bitaw niya, for me as an ordinary casual listener, i could not give any deep reviews pero gusto ko siya, the only thing that made me stop using it is that i am not comfortable on noise canceling earphones, di ako kumportable na wala akong naririnig sa paligid ko, so i would say in ears are not for me, will be selling it for a cheaper price, sayang naman kasi, 2 weeks na kasi ako wala earphone kaya nag try ako nito...

BTW, the one i bought was with a different packaging compared to the posted previously, the salesman told me that the difference was the shape of the wood, and the one i bought includes a clear plastic case, but also with same price...
Let\\\'s Go

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #939 on: August 08, 2011, 03:00:52 AM »
^hehehe..KM-928 yata yung binili mo.

gamit ko yan pag maulan. tapos pag ok weather yung AT.
I turned myself into a monster to fight against the monsters of the world.

Earth Crisis - Nemesis

Offline marlo_haboc

« Reply #940 on: August 08, 2011, 07:09:57 PM »
Any sennheiser hd202 users? Mura sa Amazon eh.

we bought hd 428 and hd 205, i like the hd 205, we use it for drum and bass monitor, it's good for bass but not that good for drums, hindi kc ganun kaganda yung isolation nya... pero if you use it just for playback listening it's a nice headphone... but if you have a good extra money go for hi end headphones like klipsch custom 3, dalawa kc driver nya two way in ear headphone sya kaya mas ok tunog nya...

Offline c1ark3nt

« Reply #941 on: August 11, 2011, 08:57:22 AM »
Alpha Brainwavz... ok naman... heheh. Ganda ng bass, medyo mahina ang high pero swak sa pandinig ko. Nagkaka-migraine ako pag masyado malakas ang high. :-P

Here's the link:
http://www.yourbrainwavz.com/alpha.htm

Offline killerant00

« Reply #942 on: August 11, 2011, 12:25:03 PM »
Mga sir hihingi lang ng advice.. Planning to get a-jays one.. Any feedback po? Actually pinagpipilian ko is a-jays one, klipsch s4 saka senn cx300-II.. Pero mas inclined ako sa a-jays one ngayon since less than 2k lang siya eheh.. TIA mga boss! Pahabol po pala baka may suggestion po kayong iba 2-3k po budget ko salamat!  :-D
Philmusic Ibanez BTB club #11

Offline bianxraquel

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #943 on: August 11, 2011, 08:12:39 PM »
Share ko lang:

http://cashcashpinoy.com/service/audiophiles-unite-up-to-50-off-on-sennheiser

Hear ye! Hear ye! Audiophiles, lend us your ears! We're about to throw the biggest listeners party this side of anywhere! Get a load of these bass-pumping, beat-popping offerings from Sennheiser courtesy of this exclusive CashCashPinoy deal!

Sennheiser HD218 Headphones for only P1,950 instead of P3,000!
Sennheiser/Addidas PMX 680 Sports Earphones for only P1,750 instead of P3,499!
Sennheiser MX 360 Earphones for only P500 instead of P1,000!

Offline sjon014

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #944 on: August 11, 2011, 08:27:32 PM »
Pwede na, compared to their previous Skullcandy deal! If the HD218's are anywhere near the HD228's and 238's, then 2k for 'em ain't bad.
Pinoydrums Lanyard - North distribution THIS SUNDAY, 2PM, TMS Alimall!
http://talk.philmusic.com/board/index.php/topic,148425.msg1983008.html#msg1983008

Offline stL

« Reply #945 on: August 12, 2011, 12:38:17 PM »
I have a Pioneer SE-MJ51. Very comfortable to wear with its small construction but you'll be surprised with its powerful bass sound. Perfect for dance and other bass-driven genres!

Offline renz13

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #946 on: August 13, 2011, 01:54:15 PM »
May Dealer Ba Dito Ng Etymotic?
Sa Site Nila walang PH eh

Gas na gas pa naman ako dun sa ER6i or MC5 hehe :-D 
Transactions: yahoo!, sinosimelo, pentagram x, BossingBoss, masterchoxter, r_chino18, Souljp21, Xelly, Atomo, steliocore, allanfig, captcalamares, cenchria

Offline tops_in_saucers

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #947 on: August 16, 2011, 12:52:37 PM »
Just got my Sennheiser hd202! Sulit na sulit for its price, normally $40+ siya pero $25 lang sa Amazon.
\"Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.\"

Offline maxi_musikero

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #948 on: August 16, 2011, 10:41:17 PM »
may dealer ba dito ng Klipsch headphones?   :-)

Just got my Sennheiser hd202! Sulit na sulit for its price, normally $40+ siya pero $25 lang sa Amazon.

congrats!  did you have it shipped here?  :-)
PEDAL PEDDLER-Official Dealer of Malekko & Catalinbread Pedals
http://www.facebook.com/pedalpeddlers

Offline renz13

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #949 on: August 18, 2011, 02:20:11 PM »
may dealer ba dito ng Klipsch headphones?   :-)

The Listening Room sa Megamall may nakita akong mga image S2 at S4i  :-)

Edit:
Magkano Grado SR80i Dito?
« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 02:28:46 PM by renz13 »
Transactions: yahoo!, sinosimelo, pentagram x, BossingBoss, masterchoxter, r_chino18, Souljp21, Xelly, Atomo, steliocore, allanfig, captcalamares, cenchria