hulika

Author Topic: fake ibanez!  (Read 34274 times)

Offline superbuni123

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: fake ibanez!
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2010, 07:36:58 AM »
kukuha dapat ako nito e! S470! 9,5k!  :-o tapos pagkita ko nakalagay sa headstock prestige ibanez. haha sa facebook nga un. baka kaya ayaw nyang gumawa ng account dito nahihiya.  :-D OEM daw un.

:-D

Mayroon na nagattempt na magpost sa classifieds dati kaso nawala din bigla, siguro nahiya nga.  OEM nga daw.  :-D

Mayroon pa ngayon sa classifieds na Ibby JEM na yung serial number kamukha ng serial ng isang forumer na mayroong fake JEM.  :-D
Learning to be a man without losing the boy in me...

Offline sci-n-tfik

« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2010, 03:15:12 AM »
ok lang bumili ng fake na guitar basta fake din ang perang ibayad... :-D

Offline ninmei

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2010, 10:20:25 AM »

Offline bonlikesgirls

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2010, 12:36:00 AM »
Kay Sir Rome b yung fakes na Ibanez sa fb? Yung mga epi nya nman authentic b?

Offline jodencio

« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2010, 02:05:17 PM »
any links for those fakes? facebook?
idol ko si dax espinosa!

Offline Crimson22

« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2010, 06:13:19 PM »
Kay Sir Rome b yung fakes na Ibanez sa fb? Yung mga epi nya nman authentic b?
Tama si Rome nga sir!
Ewan ko lang sa mga epi pero ung mga Ibby fake! hehe

Offline leopoldojr

« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2010, 09:57:25 PM »
nakow panu yan pinagiipunan ko pa naman yung epiphone ni sir rome. authentic ba yung epiphone niya?

Offline bonlikesgirls

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2010, 12:35:13 AM »

Offline oiyTrEmOnTi

« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2010, 01:36:40 AM »

Offline GNOB29

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2010, 09:59:32 AM »
dami kaya sa sta. mesa galing ako dun last sunday... tsk3x grabe kita mo naman halatang peke kasi ung decals kakaiba...

tapos may natanungan me store ibanez prestige cost 8.5k yta basta di lalagpas ng ganun price. Nagulat ako kasi ang prestige sa audiophile sigurado iiyak ang bulsa mo...

i already dispose here: Fender Strat 50th Anniversary Made in U.S, Fender Strat MIJ Reverse Headstock, Epiphone Firebird, Godin Acoustic, Octave OC2, XBOX 360.

My Gear: Hamer Vector, Fender Strat 57ri, Warlock and my Pedalboard...

Offline brutalgod_project

• Veteran Member
« Reply #36 on: May 25, 2010, 12:00:40 PM »
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Rome-Under-Illuminati-Lair/108312649189068?ref=ts

enjoy :D

kilala ko itong seller na ito personally.

di ko talaga alam kung pwede i-classify ang OEM as FAKE.

Interested in TELESCOPES?

PM Me  http://paperchalkdustandstars.wordpress.com/

Offline bryanarzaga

• Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #37 on: May 25, 2010, 12:19:37 PM »
kilala ko itong seller na ito personally.

di ko talaga alam kung pwede i-classify ang OEM as FAKE.

OEM is ok when using your own brand name, but using the logo of others thats a different matter, especially if you didnt ask permission to use the logo and say OEM,

Offline oiyTrEmOnTi

« Reply #38 on: May 25, 2010, 02:58:20 PM »
OEM is ok when using your own brand name, but using the logo of others thats a different matter, especially if you didnt ask permission to use the logo and say OEM,

i agree with that...:D

and the Ibanez guitars...it's not even made by their craftsmen,...

and sir bryan u saw already my Jem copy right?

heavensgraveyard

« Reply #39 on: May 25, 2010, 04:28:58 PM »
muka ng taong marunong sa music?
 my tuning pegs sa muka
tas may drumstick sa ulo
may bitbit na shield na snare or crash sa kamay
tas nakasakay sa flying keyboard lols

seriously.. yung rome at electrosushi  na seller sa sulit at dito sa philmusic my binebenta dti na jem worth 8,200k  brandnew orig na orig daw,,dont know..
di ko lng sure..
« Last Edit: May 27, 2010, 07:57:11 PM by heavensgraveyard »

Offline oiyTrEmOnTi

« Reply #40 on: May 25, 2010, 06:20:05 PM »
:-D

Mayroon na nagattempt na magpost sa classifieds dati kaso nawala din bigla, siguro nahiya nga.  OEM nga daw.  :-D

Mayroon pa ngayon sa classifieds na Ibby JEM na yung serial number kamukha ng serial ng isang forumer na mayroong fake JEM.  :-D

yep...that's my JEm...ahaha...:D

as soon i tell TS,,,he retract the ads...:D

Offline bonlikesgirls

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #41 on: May 25, 2010, 07:46:55 PM »
i bought 1 chibanez from him... :-D

So did he market it as an authentic Ibanez? Sayang naman. Binalik mo ba? Pero yung mga Epi nya mukhang authentic naman.

Offline oiyTrEmOnTi

« Reply #42 on: May 25, 2010, 11:09:25 PM »
So did he market it as an authentic Ibanez? Sayang naman. Binalik mo ba? Pero yung mga Epi nya mukhang authentic naman.

i didn't return it...i don't like to confront with people(maybe that's bad about me) but anyway...let's move on...and i don't wanna do some business with him again :D

ps : i don't know which side wrong here...the guitar suppliers or the seller himself :D, lets the crowd speaks...:D

i tried to inform him (seller) about this matter :

1. he said that all the guitar parts were altered by the maker(pickups,tremolo,etc) to make it low price...but of course after i researched about JEM guitars, i found out that the guitar are truly "chibanez". why? i spot the handle of my guitar is in the wrong  place than the original JEM :D and many other proofs that forumers here told me (thanks for your effort :D)...i don't know why is it to hard for him to admit that his guitar are not real/copy,
2. i told him about my identical serial number same as someone ads here...and he said that the seller here (in the forum) are some bad people with bad history...

and for that matters i just decided to leave it behind...just make this a lesson for me. :D
and even though now he sell epiphones guitar i decided not to buy it anymore,...because i planned to buy Epiphones from him before.

Offline bryanarzaga

• Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #43 on: May 25, 2010, 11:37:10 PM »
i didn't return it...i don't like to confront with people(maybe that's bad about me) but anyway...let's move on...and i don't wanna do some business with him again :D

dude you have to want to change..if you keep the same attitude throughout nothing 'good' will happen

ps : i don't know which side wrong here...the guitar suppliers or the seller himself :D, lets the crowd speaks...:D

i tried to inform him (seller) about this matter :

1. he said that all the guitar parts were altered by the maker(pickups,tremolo,etc) to make it low price...but of course after i researched about JEM guitars, i found out that the guitar are truly "chibanez". why? i spot the handle of my guitar is in the wrong  place than the original JEM :D and many other proofs that forumers here told me (thanks for your effort :D)...i don't know why is it to hard for him to admit that his guitar are not real/copy,

2. i told him about my identical serial number same as someone ads here...and he said that the seller here (in the forum) are some bad people with bad history...

basically from what i understand from those two points, he doesnt want to admit he sold you a copy...so his logic is its a real ibanez but ill change the hardware + pickups to minimize the cost to 8-9KPHP??..do you believe that? LOL, a jem is 2500USD new even with a JEM555 its more than 500USD, you can get a lo-pro edge =300 and a dimarzio evo set for 200(max), you're still 2K-USD short on build quality(jem)..and he's saying its legit..

can you do me a favor txt him that i said he's full or sh.it

and for that matters i just decided to leave it behind...just make this a lesson for me. :D

make sure this is a lesson you remember..

its one thing to pay for a copy and you know it, its another thing to be plain lied too..misinformation buddy
« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 11:41:13 PM by bryanarzaga »

Offline Rmansh

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #44 on: May 26, 2010, 12:28:33 AM »

IMO, Manufacturers in ch will tell you from the very beginning that their items are copies. Its normal here. Things turn around once the items are shipped here. middle men, scammers and all that.

1. he said that all the guitar parts were altered by the maker(pickups,tremolo,etc) to make it low price...but of course after i researched about JEM guitars, i found out that the guitar are truly "chibanez". why? i spot the handle of my guitar is in the wrong  place than the original JEM :D and many other proofs that forumers here told me (thanks for your effort :D)...i don't know why is it to hard for him to admit that his guitar are not real/copy,

and even though now he sell epiphones guitar i decided not to buy it anymore,...because i planned to buy Epiphones from him before.

You should have researched the item first. A little googling will do wonders for you. There's a huge possibility that all his stuffs are copies too.  
« Last Edit: May 26, 2010, 12:30:54 AM by Rmansh »
looking for badass guitars and amps.....

Offline bonlikesgirls

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #45 on: May 26, 2010, 12:50:58 AM »
should we alert all the potential buyers? kawawa naman sila haha.

Offline oiyTrEmOnTi

« Reply #46 on: May 26, 2010, 12:56:07 AM »
should we alert all the potential buyers? kawawa naman sila haha.

yep..i think we should do that... :-D

Offline electrosushi

« Reply #47 on: May 26, 2010, 01:29:17 AM »
muka ng taong marunong sa music?
 my tuning pegs sa muka
tas may drumstick sa ulo
may bitbit na shield na snare or crash sa kamay
tas nakasakay sa flying keyboard lols

seriously.. yung electrousushi na selle sa sulit at dito sa philmusic my binebenta dti na jem worth 9.5k  brandnew orig na orig daw,,dont know..
di ko lng sure..

hahaha!

di ako nagbebenta ng "gem". get your facts straight... seriously.

Offline Bimbo

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #48 on: May 26, 2010, 01:34:47 AM »
hahaha!

di ako nagbebenta ng "gem". get your facts straight... seriously.

AFAIK Di tinanggap ni Mr. Electrosushi ang mga fake ibanezs para ibenta.  :lol:

Offline brutalgod_project

• Veteran Member
« Reply #49 on: May 26, 2010, 10:17:35 AM »
Pati ba Gio may fake na rin?
Interested in TELESCOPES?

PM Me  http://paperchalkdustandstars.wordpress.com/