hulika

Author Topic: The Earphones/Headphones Thread  (Read 456173 times)

Offline bianxraquel

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: The Earphones/Headphones Thread
« Reply #450 on: May 26, 2009, 04:04:40 AM »
i should've taken marzi's advice when he said i should buy this baby:

instead of this one:

when i bought the 205, it was worth Php 2,899.00, as opposed to the PX100, which was (then) Php2,999.00. Php 100.00 more expensive, and i didn't get to choose the one that sounds better.

i guess i had a penchant for large headphones before, but now that my senns have a li'l bit of a problem with the cord, i'm wishing that i should've bought the px, because now it's worth a thousand pesos more! *sighs*

maybe someday.

Offline hunk0429

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #451 on: May 26, 2009, 04:14:09 AM »

instead of this one:

when i bought the 205, it was worth Php 2,899.00, as opposed to the PX100, which was (then) Php2,999.00. Php 100.00 more expensive, and i didn't get to choose the one that sounds better.

i guess i had a penchant for large headphones before, but now that my senns have a li'l bit of a problem with the cord, i'm wishing that i should've bought the px, because now it's worth a thousand pesos more! *sighs*

maybe someday.

im using the earphone that came with my ipod.. i was surprised, it wasnt that bad.. but im looking for more bass.. whats that seinheisser model thats a neckband? is it the same with the px100? :?

Offline musichero29

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #452 on: May 26, 2009, 07:10:18 AM »
i'm still using my trusty Philips neckband.  OK naman siya.  :-)

Offline spartafxrs5

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #453 on: May 26, 2009, 11:46:04 PM »
im using the earphone that came with my ipod.. i was surprised, it wasnt that bad.. but im looking for more bass.. whats that seinheisser model thats a neckband? is it the same with the px100? :?

hmmm... i believe those neckbands from sennheiser are the pmx series/sport lines... and has great SQ... the px100 is a lightweight and over the head type and also produces great sound... and ya the earphones that comes from ipods have balanced EQ but lacks "something" on the SQ..

Offline hunk0429

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #454 on: May 26, 2009, 11:50:55 PM »
hmmm... i believe those neckbands from sennheiser are the pmx series/sport lines... and has great SQ... the px100 is a lightweight and over the head type and also produces great sound... and ya the earphones that comes from ipods have balanced EQ but lacks "something" on the SQ..

i see.. how much does the pmx100 cost? personally i dont like the over the head type.. pang 80s kasi yung style.. and i dont look good on those headphones! :lol:

Offline spartafxrs5

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #455 on: May 27, 2009, 11:57:11 AM »
i see.. how much does the pmx100 cost? personally i dont like the over the head type.. pang 80s kasi yung style.. and i dont look good on those headphones! :lol:

hahaha... i think it's around 2800-3k??? i'm not sure... but it is within that rage...

Offline the_chum

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #456 on: June 09, 2009, 07:44:54 PM »
Sir what earphones can you recommend my budget is under 1k mga sir.. and where can i buy it? pang 12 ko na po etong earphones since aug 2008.. bakit po kaya nasisira yung isang side ng earphones? nakakaasar na

Offline spartafxrs5

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #457 on: June 09, 2009, 09:36:23 PM »
Sir what earphones can you recommend my budget is under 1k mga sir.. and where can i buy it? pang 12 ko na po etong earphones since aug 2008.. bakit po kaya nasisira yung isang side ng earphones? nakakaasar na

hmmm... what kind of earphones were you using back then?? i can recommend you a variety... but i need to know the kind of headphones you're using so i can specifically give an advise... cheers!!!

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #458 on: June 12, 2009, 04:07:57 AM »

instead of this one:

maybe someday.

mas mahal na yung px100 ng 1k? awwww...bibilin ko yung black eh  :-(
I turned myself into a monster to fight against the monsters of the world.

Earth Crisis - Nemesis

Offline bianxraquel

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #459 on: June 15, 2009, 03:23:53 AM »
mas mahal na yung px100 ng 1k? awwww...bibilin ko yung black eh  :-(

yes! unfortunately. bibili na din sana ako kaso yun nga last i checked at powermac trinoma AND cyberzone 4k na sya. nyeta

Offline the_chum

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #460 on: June 21, 2009, 05:24:26 PM »
I have used na po jvc marshmallow, ipod earphones and mga generic earphones.. lahat laging nasisira yung isang side.. bakit kaya? and ano kaya magandang earphones around 1k?

Offline CDodrummer

« Reply #461 on: June 29, 2009, 11:26:47 AM »
I use JBL reference 410 headphones. I want to try switching to earphones.

I might check out the reference 220 earphones. Anyone got any experience with them?
Duct tape has a light and darker side. Like the Force, it holds the world together

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #462 on: June 30, 2009, 11:11:48 AM »
I have used na po jvc marshmallow, ipod earphones and mga generic earphones.. lahat laging nasisira yung isang side.. bakit kaya? and ano kaya magandang earphones around 1k?

hanap ka ng A4tech in ears...maganda material nung cable pati angat yung quality ng bass nya sa ibang in ears/earphones na ka presyo nya...

Earth Crisis - Nemesis

Offline kenwood_geronga

« Reply #463 on: June 30, 2009, 07:24:08 PM »
Currently using these. Never coming back to my ipod stock earphones.  :-D

History teaches us that man does not learn from History.

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #464 on: July 01, 2009, 12:15:23 AM »
uy Denon! san ka nakahanap nyan?

Earth Crisis - Nemesis

Offline the_chum

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #465 on: July 02, 2009, 09:33:06 AM »
hanap ka ng A4tech in ears...maganda material nung cable pati angat yung quality ng bass nya sa ibang in ears/earphones na ka presyo nya...

sir marzi where can i find it? and may nakita din akong tig 700 na sennheiser ok kaya yun?

Offline rockster2009

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #466 on: July 02, 2009, 10:14:15 AM »
check this out

the mighty small earphone in the world...

can you believe that? see for your self:

http://www.jays.se/products/earphones/q-jays.html

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #467 on: July 03, 2009, 02:40:02 AM »
sir marzi where can i find it? and may nakita din akong tig 700 na sennheiser ok kaya yun?

i got mine 2 years ago sa RSUN computers..di ko na alam kung san pa makakahanap nyan pero sigurado ako sa ibang computer stores meron kasi A4tech eh pati keyboard, mouse at speakers eh nagbebenta sila..

Earth Crisis - Nemesis

Offline spartafxrs5

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #468 on: July 23, 2009, 09:08:25 PM »

usually, nasisira yung wires ng headphones sa pagtago, or sa paggamit... anyway... between a4tech and sa sennheiser na nakita mo, i'd go doon sa P700 na sennheiser

Offline ioffendpeople

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #469 on: July 25, 2009, 12:55:53 PM »
I've been wondering where I can get a pair of Audio-Technica headphones like these:

http://www.audiocubes.com/product/Audio-Technica_ATH-ON3_Casual_Headphones.html

I've seen fakes in a lot of places but is there any shop in the Philippines that carries them?

I think I've seen AT products sold at JB music but I don't think they carry headphones.  :?

Offline bacolodDYL

« Reply #470 on: July 26, 2009, 11:51:37 PM »
pls help... ok na po ba ang behringer hpm1000 na headphone? plug ko sa amp pang paractice or meron bang mas ok na ibang headphone na worth 1k-2k... thanks  :-)

Offline spartafxrs5

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #471 on: July 27, 2009, 01:25:04 AM »
pls help... ok na po ba ang behringer hpm1000 na headphone? plug ko sa amp pang paractice or meron bang mas ok na ibang headphone na worth 1k-2k... thanks  :-)

may ganyan yung guitarist namin... ok siya....

Offline bacolodDYL

« Reply #472 on: July 29, 2009, 01:13:42 AM »
hmm... sige pag-iisipan ko pa... hehe  :-D

Offline Dindin

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #473 on: August 01, 2009, 03:03:04 AM »
I got new earphones...

For me, they sound better than anything i've ever used... Even my Shures...

Offline sjon014

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #474 on: August 03, 2009, 01:17:04 AM »

I have these. I use 'em for playing drums to either click tracks or MP3's since good ang isolation n'ya. As far as sound goes though... lows are excellent. Solid, but not too bassy. Mids are slightly recessed. And the highs? Erm... weak point nitong unit na 'to. I tried the HPS3000 and the highs were MUCH better.

But hey, it's less than 1000, right? :lol:

Edit: Ay, recommendations pala!

Hm, try the Sennheiser HD201's Closed phones. These cost 1300 bucks at most malls. The sound signature is more balanced than the Behringers - if you don't mind the somewhat tacky large Senn logos at the outer earcups.

If you've got around 2.5k to spend, go for the next model in the series - the HD205. Medyo DJ-ish s'ya since one of the earcups swivel - but the sound is better! The highs are better refined in this unit. Parang hindi sha closed. Isolation is decent too.

EDIT: Nagkamali sa model numbers @_@
« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 07:52:54 PM by sjon014 »
Pinoydrums Lanyard - North distribution THIS SUNDAY, 2PM, TMS Alimall!
http://talk.philmusic.com/board/index.php/topic,148425.msg1983008.html#msg1983008