hulika

Author Topic: 7 Shots of Wisdom... The best?  (Read 5260 times)

Offline Sharon

• Philmusicus Noobitus
7 Shots of Wisdom... The best?
« on: January 05, 2005, 04:37:05 PM »
Definitely when your talkin bout the best in the land... 7shots of wisdom comes to mind.. they recently won the 93 flava awards openmic group of the year award. the "Song of the year" award for their song "Tonight your mine ". Their album which is called "love and Hate" bagged the "album of the year award". and they were included in the open mic "mixtape song of the year" award that is a good day.. krazykyle with 7shots. That was 4 out of the 6 awards given by a reputable organization rx 93.1. These are the people who play the music. A radio station would not be biased about any artist. They have to give love to all the artist especially those who have recording deals with bigtime record labels.. which 7 shots dont have. they are almoxt indipendent.. they are only distributed by EMI but that's about it. So What do you think?[/b]

Offline influ3nz

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2005, 06:58:02 PM »
Do they have a website or a place where I can here samples of their songs? I'm always interested in hip hop artists that I've never heard of before.

Offline Jones

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2005, 11:57:47 AM »
Yup! they're the best! I attest to  that! ya gotta see them live!7 shots is my favorite hiphop group! im in their friendster! they're all cool! Oh by the way to influenze,they have a website but i think its still unfinished. Try 7shots.com.  

Offline Jones

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2005, 05:06:22 PM »
I need to have some details regarding 7 shots i wanna give them an interveiw.. im in our school paper and a lot of my classmates are fans of them. Where can i get them? :roll:

Offline QED

• Netizen Level
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2005, 12:00:42 PM »
QED RECORDS : free Pinoy electronica MP3s
http://qed.acid42.bluechronicles.net

Offline kawal

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2005, 09:51:50 PM »
one of the singers of this group is my officemate. last 2003 we had a sort of "battle of the bands" contest (something like that..). everybody played rock/alternative and they played rap/RnB. their group won. damn i hate it and i want to piss off my pants everytime i remember this event. but man, this guy is good and that's no question.
Hindi dapat nakakapagod mag-Philmusic.

Offline pinoymusika

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2005, 09:10:11 PM »
What's the name of your officemate?