The Musician Forums > Guitar Central

Hear yeh! Gibson studio with EMG 81 and 85

(1/4) > >>

rico_dedios:
mga pare pake check lang and comments please!

hear my gibson loaded with EMG 81 and 85 pickup!

http://www.soundclick.com/kayumangi

stratman1:
The guitar looks nice. The pups sounds a bit over saturated with effects that makes it sound too thin. I bet you is you just tweak your set-up right you can get a little more beef out of those EMGs. I use a red and a silver logo EMGS in my lessie as well. They sound good and I know yours can sound good as well. I also like your guitar playing techniques, very nice.

rico_dedios:
Thanks for the comment bro! kaya thin kse I use my big head phones and put it beside my camera kya ganun masyadong thin tsaka bawal mag ingay dito sa apartment ko eh. :(

Phil:

--- Quote from: stratman1 ---The guitar looks nice. The pups sounds a bit over saturated with effects that makes it sound too thin. I bet you is you just tweak your set-up right you can get a little more beef out of those EMGs. I use a red and a silver logo EMGS in my lessie as well. They sound good and I know yours can sound good as well. I also like your guitar playing techniques, very nice.
--- End quote ---
add some mids....it's really thin....don't have EMG....do they have mids?...and try recording again.

rico_dedios:
Phil next time I will record it through my amp kse wla dito sa apartment ko eh nasa practice place. I know my EMG sound really thick pag gamit ko yung amp ko kya sa headphone lang yung ginamit ko eh. :) Thanks for the advice...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version