hulika

Author Topic: fs: HarmonyAudio firewire audio interface  (Read 1793 times)

Offline funkista

• Netizen Level
fs: HarmonyAudio firewire audio interface
« on: March 20, 2012, 11:52:16 AM »
Hey guys! I'm selling my pre-loved firewire audio interface called the "HarmonyAudio". This awesome beast has 2 line level inputs and 8 line level ouputs with 24 bits/96khz conversion rates. You can also adjust the gain from the inputs anytime since it has respective knobs and a soft clip technology. I've been using this with my Mini Mac studio at home and it has no latency issues whatsoever. This interface powers itself up via firewire and doesn't require installation of any drivers anymore. Plug and Play at its finest!!! The only reason I'm selling this is because I needed more inputs hence my upgrade towards the Alesis Multimix Firewire Mixer.

For actual pics, visit http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/view+classifieds/id/5161877/HarmonyAudio+Firewire+Audio+Interface

Meet Ups preferrably in Makati. For interested buyers, please text/call me at 09178626220. Thanks for looking! :D

(More information about the HarmonyAudio)

- 2 line level inputs, 8 line level outputs FireWire Audio Interface with 24 bits/96 kHz conversion rate
Connect your instrument or microphone and get jamming! You can even setup a 7.1 system thanks to the 8 line level outputs.

- 
Includes SoftClip™ Technology! 
Miglia’s exclusive SoftClip™ technology ensures that however loud you play your music the only thing you will be upsetting are your neighbours and not the quality of the sound, it remains top quality at all times. It’s never harsh so its plain sailing all the way…

- Full Core Audio support
HarmonyAudio is fully Core Audio compatible, ensuring trouble free operation with compliant applications like GarageBand, Logic Express, Logic Audio and many more.

- Additional Units
So whether you’re a solo artist or a full band, no worries, simply plug in as many additional units as you want, what could be easier?

- FireWire bus powered
Thanks to the FireWire Bus, Harmony Audio doesn’t require external power from any additional sources; the product becomes as mobile as you.

- Robust Aluminium case
Designed to last, HarmonyAudio’s case is made of Aluminium and anodised in cool silver.

- 
Powered by a high quality chip made by Oxford Semiconductors, the leaders in FireWire technology, Harmony Audio provides high quality audio encoding at 96 kHz/24 bits on two inputs. It also features 8 outputs for additional configuration flexibility.

Offline funkista

• Netizen Level
Re: fs: HarmonyAudio firewire audio interface
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2012, 12:06:38 PM »
Selling the firewire interface for only Php3500. Sorry about the late post.. hahaha

Offline Teenage_bandits

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2012, 07:53:26 PM »
Hi sir, is this compatible with pro tools? Tnx

Offline funkista

• Netizen Level
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2012, 12:47:17 PM »
sorry for the late post.. if you are using this with mac, this works plug and play.. so no problems with pro tools