hulika

Author Topic: FREE downloadable original music  (Read 10732 times)

Offline frogprinz

• Philmusicus Noobitus
FREE downloadable original music
« on: February 04, 2002, 11:47:22 PM »
Hi all, Visit majica band website  for free downloadable music from a band based in Negros. Original and Alternative in Genre. Hope to see you there.
The first digitally-mastered music in Negros.:) :) :)
majica (pronounced as ma-hi-ka)
Band from Negros Occidental
with FREE downloadable original music     Genre: Alternative

Offline kryth

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2002, 10:42:22 AM »
Uy frogprinz.....question lang ha...particularly wer in Negros Occidental is "majica"...I mean is it a band?Curious lang....
May the force be  with you....

Offline frogprinz

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2002, 11:12:56 AM »
Yup, majica is a band. We're in Bacolod City, Negros Occidental To know more about the band just visit our website. We've got info there plus FREE original MP3's  Inform your friends too.  :) :) :)

Offline kryth

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2002, 03:22:36 PM »
really? u see i also hails from Negros so I'm kinda curious...never heard of you in the past kse... :-( :p

Offline frogprinz

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2002, 10:11:50 PM »
Hi kryth,
Actually, we're quite new a band. Making original music is our hobby--for fun and for the love of music-- We were tired of covers  so we tried our hands in composing original music. We usually perform in schools  particularly in Lasalle Bacolod and we don't jam in bars(that's why you haven't heard of us-maybe). We make music as our lifestyle not business. We keep ourselves in a low-profile muna.  The last time, we've gathered ourselves to make the first digitally-recorded songs here in Negros. One of the DJs of Killerbee got to hear our music and decided to broadcast them on-air. Modesty aside, we're glad listeners do like our music.  Anyway, we decided to acquire an official dotcom and personally designed it to share our free music to others locally and internationally. Since, I'm so busy with work and my co-majica members are so busy with school, we seldom perform. However, if we have the chance, we give out free CDs to our audience. Still, we keep our feet on the ground even if we've pioneered the digital-music and net-music here.
Anyway, from where are you exactly sa Bacolod? What's makes you busy right now?
:) :) ;)

Offline kryth

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2002, 09:10:26 AM »
hi frogprinz...m from there..but then im working here in MAkati....guess I've listen to one of your songs coz back there im fond of  listening to killerbee... :D