PhilMusic.com Announcements & Feedback > Forum Inquiries & Suggestions

Philmusic.com FAQ

<< < (3/26) > >>

Jim Ayson:
I don't know what that Melody del Mundo photo was, but I think I have the old Barbie Almalbis photo somewhere. Sheesh, she was only around 19 or 20 then (that makes her 29 now).

As for the "magazine format" as you can see by visiting www.philmusic.com --- it's bacccck.

I'd like to have a more web 2.0 user generated approach this time, like a slashdot or wikipedia. Anyone want to get a writer's account? We're testing that out. If so let me know.

chette:

--- Quote from: Jim Ayson on January 23, 2007, 05:38:53 PM ---I don't know what that Melody del Mundo photo was, but I think I have the old Barbie Almalbis photo somewhere. Sheesh, she was only around 19 or 20 then (that makes her 29 now).

--- End quote ---

If you give me pizza, I will give :)

--- Quote ---As for the "magazine format" as you can see by visiting www.philmusic.com --- it's bacccck.

I'd like to have a more web 2.0 user generated approach this time, like a slashdot or wikipedia.

--- End quote ---

Siguro give me until next week to figure out how to handle submission of content. Until then, use the contact form muna to submit your articles.

After that hurdle is over, I'll concentrate on bring the Photos back up. Wish me luck, sigh!

redhotchillipepe:
astig kayo mga taga phil music! hands down ako sa inyo  :-D dami kami natutunan dito lalao na sa mga members ng forum, keep up the good work. and those pizza, chette, just kiddin'. he he he

A!r-On214:
glad i've got here before we retired. hehe...

Arrow:

I'm not sure if this is proper to ask pero , since this is a non profit website?.. who pay for the bills? the maintence of hardware / software? .. electricity... etc heheheh..  or may sponsors din eto hehehe :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version