hulika

Author Topic: Arroyo says she uses marijuana-based pain patch for cervical spine  (Read 3735 times)

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
MANILA - House Speaker Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo on Tuesday said she uses a marijuana-based pain patch to address pain in her cervical spine.

Arroyo, an author of the bill legalizing the medical use of marijuana, said she only uses the pain patch in countries that allow it.

”Well, as you know I am an author of that. I really believe in medical cannabis. As you know I have my problem here (cervical spine) and when I’m in a country that allows it, I put a pain patch but here in the Philippines I cannot do it," Arroyo said at a chance interview.

"So I authored that bill because I believe that it can help me and many other people but there was a lot of objection to the bill from the House and from the Senate. That’s why we are just letting the legislative process take its course. Right now it’s on second reading.”

https://news.abs-cbn.com/news/01/15/19/arroyo-says-she-uses-marijuana-based-pain-patch-for-cervical-spine?fbclid=IwAR3s61QKAWBPOsDZ3JJV_OXX59HSqnUIbIDQ5DiuZB3msmJ6qYBQPx-kijE
check out my new page:Condo for sale Luzon.

Offline red lights

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Arroyo says she uses marijuana-based pain patch for cervical spine
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2019, 10:41:36 AM »

I am sorry.
Kahit na nasasaktan, Hindi pa rin mahindian