The Musician Forums > Music Technology & Pro Audio

Setting up your PC for Recording

<< < (277/278) > >>

CeL1916:
This maybe ba basic but did you "arm" the track?

robinonibor:
pang mayaman laptop nito

Jellybean:

--- Quote from: Screamous on March 24, 2018, 03:09:42 PM ---Hi,

I'm currently experiencing problems with my audio interface right now,

Laptop: Asus ROG GL702VMK

Audio Interface: Tascam US-366

it came with a free trial Cubase 6,

I was able to install the software of the Tascam with it's recent firmware (tingin ko ito yung DAW nya? not sure)
then Cubase, pero when I try to record from Cubase, kahit naririnig ko yung guitar thru my headphones na nkasaksak sa Tascam,
even if I tried recording like 5 seconds to test if there's any sound coming out recording with Cubase, wala, so I dunno if san ako mali?

it's my first doing this tho'  :eek:

super appreciated ko yung tulong and assistance po ninyo ^_^

--- End quote ---

Maybe your interface is not recognized by your DAW.
You can check the audio device/driver on your DAW, and it should be the driver for your Tascam and not the default mic/speakers of your laptop.

Screamous:

--- Quote from: Jellybean on March 26, 2018, 12:48:48 PM ---Maybe your interface is not recognized by your DAW.
You can check the audio device/driver on your DAW, and it should be the driver for your Tascam and not the default mic/speakers of your laptop.

--- End quote ---

:wave: hi sir jellybean, my audio device is set to Tascam, and when I do direct recording like the default recorder of the computer,
pero when I try recording with Cubase 6, I can't hear anything, i'm not sure tho' if tama yung gnagawa ko or bka may iba pang dapat gawin?

Jellybean:

--- Quote from: Screamous on March 26, 2018, 12:59:13 PM ---

:wave: hi sir jellybean, my audio device is set to Tascam, and when I do direct recording like the default recorder of the computer,
pero when I try recording with Cubase 6, I can't hear anything, i'm not sure tho' if tama yung gnagawa ko or bka may iba pang dapat gawin?

--- End quote ---
I’m not familiar with how to check the audio device in Cubase because I use Reaper but in Reaper you have to manually assign the audio device for Reaper to recognize the interface. I have to do this even if I already set my audio device for record and playback on the laptop as the interface. I ran into the same issue when I was starting. Also just make sure the track is “armed” although in reaper clicking record when no track is armed will result in an error message.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version