hulika

Author Topic: FT: Berg Larsen metal mouthpiece (a lto) 100/1  (Read 2734 times)

Offline strummer

• Forum Fanatic
FT: Berg Larsen metal mouthpiece (a lto) 100/1
« on: July 14, 2008, 10:34:52 PM »
since wala pa tayong classified forums... heheh. for trade with a metal mouthpiece for soprano sax. posting for a friend will post pics asap! thanks!

here's his number. 09156478709.
strum away!

Offline dingricon

Re: FT: Berg Larsen metal mouthpiece (a lto) 100/1
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2008, 05:07:43 AM »
Hi,
Is the Berg Larsen an american facing),M or SMS (w/c is French facing),..... is it vintage or the new berg production?...is it in original condition?, no reworked done .,refaced?..how's the tip opening?..i got a 100 facing but actually  measures  90,.....what brand/type  of soprano mouthpiece are you looking for and the tip opening?...

Offline strummer

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2008, 11:53:21 AM »
Hi,
Is the Berg Larsen an american facing),M or SMS (w/c is French facing),..... is it vintage or the new berg production?...is it in original condition?, no reworked done .,refaced?..how's the tip opening?..i got a 100 facing but actually  measures  90,.....what brand/type  of soprano mouthpiece are you looking for and the tip opening?...

oh no... nosebleed ako. hahah. ill have my bandmate answer your query sir ding. heheh. i dunno a thing about this item. hahah.
strum away!

Offline strummer

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2008, 06:39:00 AM »
hi, sorry for the late reply.. i'm not really sure about the specs, all i know is that it is sms facing. i've not really dwelt much time using this mouthpiece since i'm already using another larsen mouthpiece but it's 100/2, i got the mouthpiece from a friend in baguio and wanted me to use it.. from the looks of it, i would say that there had been changes made on the piece,i'd ask my friend to post the pics so you could have a look at it.

about the sop mouthpiece, i've not really tried using another mouthpiece other than the stock piece i had included with the sax.. (the sax is not really that good of a quality so to save me from any embarrassment i rather not say what brand it is hehe..) what would be a good sop mouthpiece? im using size 2 reed for my alto and it's comfy to use, i guess that would be the same type of comfort i am looking for with a sop piece. -marcky boy
« Last Edit: July 25, 2008, 06:40:31 AM by strummer »
strum away!

Offline saxomophoner

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2008, 07:06:21 AM »
hi! just created my own account.. hehe thanks to papa strummer ayus! in case you have any inquiries about the sax mouthpiece please don't hesitate to shoot me a pm or contact me,, 0915 647 8709 thanks! teecee!