hulika

Author Topic: Where to buy Grover tuners?  (Read 1078 times)

Offline voidmain

• Philmusicus Addictus
Where to buy Grover tuners?
« on: April 17, 2018, 11:56:51 PM »
Hi po,

Anyone know where I can buy Grover tuners?

Nagtanong na ko sa Guitar salon, wala sila nung model na kailangan ko. Also asked Audiophile, hindi na raw nila dinadala ang Allparts.

Thanks!
I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
Galatians 2:20

Offline curiousdcat

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Where to buy Grover tuners?
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2018, 07:47:30 AM »
Hi Allan,

You could try Amazon.com. Just choose a seller that ships to the Philippines and make sure that the price and shipping cost estimate is followed by "Shipping & Import Fees Deposit to Philippines Details". Here is an example:

https://www.amazon.com/Grover-406C-Rotomatic-Locking-Machine/dp/B0007Y3XGW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1524094567&sr=8-1&keywords=grover+406C

If there are many suppliers, best to choose Amazon itself as some suppliers still send to the Post Office where you will need to pay additional charges. Items sold directly by Amazon is shipped to your door without further fees and usually arrives faster than being sent to the PO.

Another option is to custom order from newgearday.com.

Hope that helps.  :)

Offline inexperience

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2018, 09:19:27 AM »
If you wanted more of a grover, creamtone.com has this genuine reissue milk bottles, which is also in LIX(59) patina.
I once ordered an absolute vintage pickguard from them, but I have to retrieve it from post office and paid 100.
"creeping deeaath"

Offline voidmain

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2018, 12:55:34 AM »
Thanks po sa mga suggestion :)
I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

Offline skrumian

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2018, 09:39:47 PM »
Try guitar pusher. Search mo sila sa fb.
Looking for second hand but still in good condition books:
1) The Complete MBA for Dummies; and 2) The Ten Day MBA
PM me!

Offline voidmain

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2018, 01:36:06 AM »
Try guitar pusher. Search mo sila sa fb.
Ipapa-order pa po if ever sa Guitar Pusher. What they have in stock is yung Graphtech na tuners.

Thanks po :)

Offline vantonilin

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2018, 02:59:53 PM »
Bro, let me try if I can hook you up with what you need. Pa-send ng model/specs ng tuners na kelangan mo. :)