Pls pray for our brodah Aya Yuson...

<< < (3/5) > >>

nhojie:
prayers for his full recovery.

psychic_sushi:
any updates on how he is?

damn, i saw this too late, i would've visited him   :oops:

jimy james:

--- Quote from: psychic_sushi on March 09, 2012, 03:59:22 PM ---any updates on how he is?

damn, i saw this too late, i would've visited him   :oops:

--- End quote ---

ei anton...  I was able to chat w/ Aya at the PI JazzFest page... he seems ok naman... there's a review of the JazzFest by his dad...

here's part of the article...

Also there was my son Aya, who’s been doing well enough on his physical rehab so that we may expect him to take up his good guitar again. What enthused him that night was the collective front act, starting with the Yaron Gottfried Trio from Israel, which did jazzed-up versions of classics such as Brahms pieces and Mussorgksy’s Pictures at an Exhibition. 

The Dave Eggar Trio and Deoro also impressed him, as well as the US-based, multi-talented Abe Lagrimas Jr. who played at such a high level with the “lowly” ukulele, before shifting to the vibraphone and ultimately the drums. Accompanying him were the venerable Tateng Katindig (who lights it up in LA with top-rated musicians) on piano and Roger Herrera on upright bass, together with Aya’s former bandmate (at Freedom Bar gigs) Mar Dizon, before the last graciously gave way for Abe to display his drum set chops.

here's the link for the complete article by Krip Yuson...

http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?publicationSubCategoryId=79&articleId=783766

kamots:
Saw this on my facebook feed this morning:

"Wonderful news from Krip Yuson: "Announcement, for whatever it's worth: Aya Yuson has started to give guitar lessons again! Anyone interested can look him up here in FB and PM him. Lessons are at our place in the Valle Verde area off Ortigas Center, or close to C-5 and Tiendesitas, too. :-)" ~ Those who wanna learn how to play guitar can and should look Aya Yuson up."

aya_yuson:

--- Quote from: IncX on November 27, 2011, 10:37:06 PM ---oh, i hope hes ok... i see him as a forum fixture with his crazy and OT joke replies - something that hides the man's awesome guitar playing.

hope this thread gets updated and that Aya will eventually post soon

--- End quote ---

sweet mo naman. labyu tu.  :-D

swerte ako, 37 lang ako. young stroke. so ful recovery ang prognosis.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version