hulika

Author Topic: Can I put you guys on a rumour?  (Read 25679 times)

Offline teleclem

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Can I put you guys on a rumour?
« Reply #150 on: July 02, 2011, 08:36:15 PM »
Based sa clues, feeling ko. Fenders to. Hehe.

Fender China kaya? :-D haha

Pero yeah, feel ko sila nga. At hindi Gibson (kahit gusto ko na sila). Anyhow, I hope that they bring in the amps kung Fender nga. Hindi halos nagpapasok ang Yupangco eh.

Offline firemodel55

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #151 on: July 03, 2011, 12:27:20 PM »
Seriously?!?! It was clearly a joke pero pinatulan mo just take a shot at someone?

You've got issues dude....

My first sentence was the truth... The second was a joke.  You've got over-reading issues dude...

Offline lykenhowl

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #152 on: July 03, 2011, 02:17:14 PM »
My first sentence was the truth... The second was a joke.  You've got over-reading issues dude...

Calling someone "basura" then putting in Mang Max's name for an intended pun (Which you have been doing lately) doesn't sound like a joke.

Gawd

Offline ToneChild

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #153 on: August 11, 2011, 10:08:04 AM »
Remember this:

ABBA befriends a legendary protestant politician. The bonding was very strong they do a lot of good things together. One of there favorite annual activity is to visit the land of make believe to buy pants 644.7 millimetres waistline.

At first, I thought it was Fender (I did not dare ask from the guys at Yupangco because I think it's not right to) because:
(1) I remember seeing American Fender strats in Robinson's Galleria in November 2010 but on a return visit just this February I was told that all high end Fenders are now displayed at the main showroom when I inquired why there were no Fender strats on display
(2) Apparent closure (?) of the MOA branch - which is unfortunate because employee Mike is one of the most customer-friendly persons there.

However, these two developments are probably the result of the following causes:
(1) high end guitars in the branches suffer some sort of mishandling or want of care from store personnel or prospective buyers who test (I am speculating and not overgeneralizing)
(2) zoning issues so territories do not overlap as a marketing strategy to generate sales fairly for all branches and to make operations and expenses lean

I still believe Yupangco will still carry Fender because
(1) I was assured there are shipments coming
(2) On my recent visits there are new batches of guitars on display with current serial numbers
(3) They renovated branches which is illogical if they are losing a major brand to distribute
(4) I've read posts by forumers here who are connected to Yupangco denying such a thing 

Here's my wild guess (which I have been thinking about for a long time):
ABBA - Fernando - JB Music
Legendary Protestant Politician - Senator Jovito Salonga - Again JB Music as Salonga is a JB Affiliate
Land of Make Believe - New Jersey (A theme park called Land of Make Believe is situated there)
648 mm waistline - 25.5" scale neck guitar
The Brand (?) - as mentioned there are fakes still displayed don't know though if it's still distributed or if it ever was (help me on this) and I know there are different guitar brands being made in New Jersey but one brand stands out most because of guitar history and because one of the more popular bands in the 80's originated there and its famed lead guitarist used this brand who is now a fender artist (Jon Bon Jovi's Richie Sambora).... is it KRAMER?

I think Kramer is now owned by Gibson (which used to be carried by Yupangco? I could be wrong; so no conflict). If you think about it, JB has Musicman for competition with Fender, PRS for Gibson and Epiphone, but no competition for Ibanez and Jackson/Charvel.

Sorry for the long post. I might be mistaken of course.
2008 USA Charvel SoCal Style 1 2H Black;2009 Fender American Standard Stratocaster Sienna Sunburst;2012 Ibanez 25TH Anniversary RG3XXV Laser Blue;2013 Ibanez Genesis Collection RG550 Road Flare Red;Laney Lionheart L20T

Offline constipation

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #154 on: August 11, 2011, 10:40:09 AM »
SANA MAGKAROON NARIN NG GUITAR AT STRING SA CDR-KING PARA MAS MURA

Offline Jason

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #155 on: August 11, 2011, 04:29:50 PM »
SANA MAGKAROON NARIN NG GUITAR AT STRING SA CDR-KING PARA MAS MURA

+1 effects na rin tutal nagtitinda na sila ng gym equipments at TV :-D
Sucessful transactions: haha,Siore,Slowhandpal,ramnem,halo88,Bluemech,mghz33,Yhongers,Martney,Acousticky,OmegaRed,queking,sinonieayako,anton_mtegtr,indiemax,DyuN WhammY,

Offline kurtcobainer

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #156 on: August 11, 2011, 05:27:08 PM »
Bookmarked. Interesting! :roll:

Offline stringman

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #157 on: August 11, 2011, 06:42:27 PM »
At first, I thought it was Fender (I did not dare ask from the guys at Yupangco because I think it's not right to) because:
(1) I remember seeing American Fender strats in Robinson's Galleria in November 2010 but on a return visit just this February I was told that all high end Fenders are now displayed at the main showroom when I inquired why there were no Fender strats on display
(2) Apparent closure (?) of the MOA branch - which is unfortunate because employee Mike is one of the most customer-friendly persons there.

However, these two developments are probably the result of the following causes:
(1) high end guitars in the branches suffer some sort of mishandling or want of care from store personnel or prospective buyers who test (I am speculating and not overgeneralizing)
(2) zoning issues so territories do not overlap as a marketing strategy to generate sales fairly for all branches and to make operations and expenses lean

(2) On my recent visits there are new batches of guitars on display with current serial numbers
(3) They renovated branches which is illogical if they are losing a major brand to distribute
(4) I've read posts by forumers here who are connected to Yupangco denying such a thing 

Legendary Protestant Politician - Senator Jovito Salonga - Again JB Music as Salonga is a JB Affiliate
Land of Make Believe - New Jersey (A theme park called Land of Make Believe is situated there)
The Brand (?) - as mentioned there are fakes still displayed don't know though if it's still distributed or if it ever was (help me on this) and I know there are different guitar brands being made in New Jersey but one brand stands out most because of guitar history and because one of the more popular bands in the 80's originated there and its famed lead guitarist used this brand who is now a fender artist (Jon Bon Jovi's Richie Sambora).... is it KRAMER?

I think Kramer is now owned by Gibson (which used to be carried by Yupangco? I could be wrong; so no conflict). If you think about it, JB has Musicman for competition with Fender, PRS for Gibson and Epiphone, but no competition for Ibanez and Jackson/Charvel.

Awww........... how I miss my old Kramer. Let me share a picture of a Kramer I used to own. These pictures were sent recently by my friend from the US. He bought this guitar from me way back year 2000 I think. He bought it and migrated to the US with the guitar. It was one of the last guitars I owned before I turned away from guitar playing. Originaly the guitar was colored black but he stripped the paint off to reveal the natural wood color. Incidentaly my friend stayed in LA for about 10 years and he relocated to New Jersey. he told me the relocation was sort of a home coming for the guitar.

I have stated that there are more bad sounding suhrs then there are good ones.

Offline FINGERZAP

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #158 on: August 11, 2011, 07:35:49 PM »
Fender to JB yan, heard it from someone on the inside. Meron pa ngang ESP to JB e, kaso nakuha ng Lyric. Pero ewan kung magmamaterialize pa yan, naamoy ng Yupangco ata e so they did something to prevent it from happening. Sayang. :-D

Offline Gep

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #159 on: August 11, 2011, 07:47:54 PM »
Pero ewan kung magmamaterialize pa yan, naamoy ng Yupangco ata e so they did something to prevent it from happening. Sayang. :-D

Mukhang ganun na nga.  :|

Offline voidmain

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #160 on: August 13, 2011, 02:35:26 PM »
I've seen Fender stuff at RJ Megamall recently  :-D
I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
Galatians 2:20

Offline techbp

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #161 on: August 16, 2011, 05:38:39 PM »
Sa totoo lang, natataasan ako sa "Regular Price" ng JB. Pag naka sale sila, saka lang lumalapit yung price nila sa actual "online" price nung item. Imagine, pag may nakita kang 600usd guitar online na dala rin ng JB, ang regular price nun sa JB ay 45k. Tapos ang sale price nila ay nasa 32k. Ganun din. Marketing crap.

I agree.
ang nag sale pa lang ng TOTOONG SALE eh RJ... 50% OFF.. san ka pa

Offline techbp

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #162 on: August 16, 2011, 05:58:10 PM »
sana Fender at JB.. un ang gusto kong paniwalaan  :-D

Offline dan-a

« Reply #163 on: August 16, 2011, 08:39:41 PM »
Masama pa bang umasa sa Gibson at AP? :P

Offline reji05ramos

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #164 on: August 16, 2011, 11:22:08 PM »
intayin ko nalang sagot.  :mrgreen:

Offline burnsbhm

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #165 on: January 23, 2012, 02:47:05 PM »
Hey!!!! What's this? Shaft goes to Sweden? Boy if that is the case then those 64.77 centimeter waistline pants will sooner or later be sold by the whiskey factory!
RJ LP Std.,Jackson DK2,Burns Brian May,Fender MIM Strat,Valencia EClassical,Nady UHF4,EHX Screaming Bird,Vox V847,Vox V830,Vox Tonelab SE,Vox Pathfinder 15R/Visual Sound J&H,Ibanez TS9 OD,MXR Analog Chorus, Boss BF2,Boss DD2,Line 6 Echo Park

Offline bugoy

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #166 on: January 23, 2012, 03:49:18 PM »
may nakausap ako na taga lazer, may mga dumating na daw na gibson sa warehouse nila hindi pa lang daw dini distribute. though kahit ako hirap siya paniwalaan pero may mga nakita na akong orig na epiphone sa mga lazer sobrang overpriced nga lang 34k for a standard plain top LP na 330$ lang sa musiciansfriend  :-o

Offline teleclem

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #167 on: January 23, 2012, 11:27:40 PM »
may nakausap ako na taga lazer, may mga dumating na daw na gibson sa warehouse nila hindi pa lang daw dini distribute. though kahit ako hirap siya paniwalaan pero may mga nakita na akong orig na epiphone sa mga lazer sobrang overpriced nga lang 34k for a standard plain top LP na 330$ lang sa musiciansfriend  :-o

yung mga Gibson usa na talaga?

Matagal ko nang gusto makakita sa store (para maresolve kung sino ba talaga magpapasok ng Gibson). Don't care that much about Epis.. may Rmansh naman.

Offline reji05ramos

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #168 on: January 23, 2012, 11:34:36 PM »

I think I saw some kramers kanina sa JB.

EDIT: Hamers pala ata yun. :lol:
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 06:11:37 AM by reji05ramos »

Offline bugoy

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #169 on: January 24, 2012, 08:46:28 AM »
yung mga Gibson usa na talaga?

Matagal ko nang gusto makakita sa store (para maresolve kung sino ba talaga magpapasok ng Gibson). Don't care that much about Epis.. may Rmansh naman.

yup gibson USA daw nasa warehouse na daw nila kakarating lang daw hindi pa daw na di distribute sa mga branches. though ayaw ko parin maniwala hanggat di ko pa actual na nakikita pero them having orig epi's na eh mukhang totoo na nga wala na kong nakikitang 12k na epiphone sa lazer yung mga peke dati puro orig na at 34k for a standard plain top LP!

Offline EST2TELE

« Reply #170 on: March 02, 2012, 06:04:38 PM »
fender to  T._.S? :-D

.... i guess my guess from this post last year was a gud guess!:)

Offline bugoy

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #171 on: March 02, 2012, 09:16:41 PM »
http://www.fender.com/dealers/distributors.php

Philippines
GA YUPANGCO
339 GIL J. PUYAT AVE
MAKATI - METRO MANILA, 1200
63 2 899 9595
Visit Website

Philippines
JB MUSIC AND SPORTS, INC.
1909 PRESTIGE TOWER CONDO.
PASIG CITY, 1605
(063) 638-4732

walang TMS weird hehehe

Offline alvinratsim

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #172 on: March 02, 2012, 11:56:37 PM »
  :cute:
"If you want to play like the big boys, you've got to play what the big boys play"

Offline xelalien

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #173 on: March 02, 2012, 11:59:42 PM »
http://www.fender.com/dealers/distributors.php

Philippines
GA YUPANGCO
339 GIL J. PUYAT AVE
MAKATI - METRO MANILA, 1200
63 2 899 9595
Visit Website

Philippines
JB MUSIC AND SPORTS, INC.
1909 PRESTIGE TOWER CONDO.
PASIG CITY, 1605
(063) 638-4732

walang TMS weird hehehe

Offline burnsbhm

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #174 on: March 21, 2012, 01:01:07 AM »
Now it can be told!

Shaft and the Most Valuable mistress will be making a movie about the story of Agnetha Faltskog, Anni-Frid Lingstad, Benny Anderson and Bjorn Ulveaus! All that is needed now is Marconi's apprentice to join the cast! We can find the apprentice on that bar that played "Hardcore Poetry" and "More Than A Woman"
RJ LP Std.,Jackson DK2,Burns Brian May,Fender MIM Strat,Valencia EClassical,Nady UHF4,EHX Screaming Bird,Vox V847,Vox V830,Vox Tonelab SE,Vox Pathfinder 15R/Visual Sound J&H,Ibanez TS9 OD,MXR Analog Chorus, Boss BF2,Boss DD2,Line 6 Echo Park