hulika

Author Topic: Can I put you guys on a rumour?  (Read 25566 times)

Offline maxi_musikero

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Can I put you guys on a rumour?
« Reply #175 on: March 21, 2012, 09:25:54 AM »
mukhang may panibagong chismis.  :-o
PEDAL PEDDLER-Official Dealer of Malekko & Catalinbread Pedals
http://www.facebook.com/pedalpeddlers

Offline ejecruz

• Veteran Member
« Reply #176 on: March 21, 2012, 06:04:31 PM »
whoa...  :-D
Joshua 1:8

Keep this Book of the Law always on your lips; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful.

Offline sydmanrique

« Reply #177 on: March 21, 2012, 06:29:15 PM »
I saw a Fender Telecaster American Standard in RJ Megamall for 75,000php  :drool: :drool:
hmmmmm.......

Offline xelalien

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #178 on: March 24, 2012, 04:45:45 PM »
We can find the apprentice on that bar that played "Hardcore Poetry" and "More Than A Woman"[/b][/i]

Tavares reference?

medyo hawig pa naman sa Gretsch lettering yung "Tavares" logo...

Offline burnsbhm

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #179 on: March 25, 2012, 09:05:12 PM »
Tavares reference?

medyo hawig pa naman sa Gretsch lettering yung "Tavares" logo...

I heard Grover, Fred and Clarence visited the bar the Soul Brothers vocal group was playing. They DID enjoyed that whiskey. And it's not Jack Daniels!
RJ LP Std.,Jackson DK2,Burns Brian May,Fender MIM Strat,Valencia EClassical,Nady UHF4,EHX Screaming Bird,Vox V847,Vox V830,Vox Tonelab SE,Vox Pathfinder 15R/Visual Sound J&H,Ibanez TS9 OD,MXR Analog Chorus, Boss BF2,Boss DD2,Line 6 Echo Park

Offline juntwang

« Reply #180 on: March 25, 2012, 09:37:57 PM »
the whiskey is J&B = JB???   :-D

Offline pakool

• Netizen Level
« Reply #181 on: March 26, 2012, 12:12:17 AM »
I heard Grover, Fred and Clarence visited the bar the Soul Brothers vocal group was playing. They DID enjoyed that whiskey. And it's not Jack Daniels!

Magkakaroon ng Grover guitar parts sa JB? Hehe. It's about time na magkaroon ng additional parts brands sa mga music stores dito. Hehe
Time is blind.

transactions: Igor, ryanissad

Offline r_chino18

• Patambay tambay na
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #182 on: March 26, 2012, 12:17:16 AM »

Grover Jackson?
Friedrich Gretsch?
Clarence Leonidas "Leo" Fender?

:-)

If it's not Jack Daniels... It must be a J&B Scotch whiskey... JB.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 12:22:02 AM by r_chino18 »

Offline jamming_papu

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #183 on: March 26, 2012, 12:21:17 AM »
OMG, panibagong burnsbhm riddle! Guitar Central gametime/chismax mode na naman.  :idea:
“Man, you don't have to play a whole lot of notes. You just have to play the pretty ones.”
- Miles Davis
 http://soundcloud.com/jammingpapu

Offline cayle

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #184 on: March 26, 2012, 12:22:41 AM »

If the whiskey is JB and they will have Fender (Leo), I'm pretty sure they'll get Jackson (Grover) and Gretsch (Fred), since they are owned by the FMC.

Offline ponggak

« Reply #185 on: March 26, 2012, 12:27:21 AM »
Grover Jackson?
Friedrich Gretsch?

DANG! Now I'm excited!
Holy crap, I jizzed in my pants!

www.facebook.com/thesquibs

Offline maxi_musikero

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #186 on: March 26, 2012, 08:10:44 AM »
diba disclosed na rin sa website ng Fender that JB is one of their distributors?  :)

Grover Jackson?
Friedrich Gretsch?

Leonidas pala si Leo Fender?  laging 300 ang naaalala ko pag may Leonidas. :-D
PEDAL PEDDLER-Official Dealer of Malekko & Catalinbread Pedals
http://www.facebook.com/pedalpeddlers

Offline dakungfuking

« Reply #187 on: March 26, 2012, 10:17:52 AM »
JB is a fender dealer na, its just a matter of time  makikita nyo rin yan sa mga stores nila soon

i hope he hope the price will be lower than yupangco, win win eto sa consumers

Offline freemansj

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #188 on: March 26, 2012, 10:30:22 AM »
Fender sa JB na nga...
Hay...  Sana sa Audiophile na lang sila napunta para mababa-baba naman ang presyo.   :money:

Offline renz13

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #189 on: March 26, 2012, 11:22:12 AM »
nakita ko sa facebook ng JB  :-D

Transactions: yahoo!, sinosimelo, pentagram x, BossingBoss, masterchoxter, r_chino18, Souljp21, Xelly, Atomo, steliocore, allanfig, captcalamares, cenchria

Offline skunkyfunk

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #190 on: March 26, 2012, 11:25:26 AM »
Straight from the horse's mouth.  "Pilit na pilit kinukuha ng JB ang Fender pero di nila makuha.  Kaya pinagbigyan na lang sila... sila na may hawak ng Jackson, at Gretsch DAHIL DI NAMAN BUMEBENTA YUN EH...  ngayon nagkausap kami ni PY na magiging co-distributor kami ng Fender.  Ngayon labo-labo pa yan pero pag katagalan magkakaroon ng models sa amin na iba sa Yupangco." 

Offline bugoy

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #191 on: March 26, 2012, 04:19:47 PM »
Straight from the horse's mouth.  "Pilit na pilit kinukuha ng JB ang Fender pero di nila makuha.  Kaya pinagbigyan na lang sila... sila na may hawak ng Jackson, at Gretsch DAHIL DI NAMAN BUMEBENTA YUN EH...  ngayon nagkausap kami ni PY na magiging co-distributor kami ng Fender.  Ngayon labo-labo pa yan pero pag katagalan magkakaroon ng models sa amin na iba sa Yupangco."

kung sino man yung kausap mo dodjie ang bitter niya masyado haha suma tutal nakuha ng JB

Offline Gerrit

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #192 on: March 26, 2012, 07:04:17 PM »
One of the Yupangco siblings is my friend.  Ask him about their distributorship of Fender and he said they are still the exclusive.  RJ is getting fender guitars from Yupangco on wholesale.that is why the price is the same. Same with TMS.  That is according to my Yupangco friend. Yes JB got jackson

Offline boxxed

« Reply #193 on: March 26, 2012, 08:05:28 PM »
Wow. The riddles are back! It seems 2012 would be an interesting year...
What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets!

Offline renz13

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #194 on: March 26, 2012, 08:19:47 PM »
One of the Yupangco siblings is my friend.  Ask him about their distributorship of Fender and he said they are still the exclusive.  RJ is getting fender guitars from Yupangco on wholesale.that is why the price is the same. Same with TMS.  That is according to my Yupangco friend. Yes JB got jackson
oh ...so Jackson at Gretsch (Di ko sure kung yung guitar or drums)
ang nakuha ng JB? so Dealer lang TMS at RJ at distributor nila ang yupangco?  :-D
Transactions: yahoo!, sinosimelo, pentagram x, BossingBoss, masterchoxter, r_chino18, Souljp21, Xelly, Atomo, steliocore, allanfig, captcalamares, cenchria

Offline Al_Librero

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #195 on: March 26, 2012, 08:42:43 PM »
ang nakuha ng JB? so Dealer lang TMS at RJ at distributor nila ang yupangco?  :-D
That's a fairly accurate assessment. But don't let the TMS people find out that you said so. lol...
Trashcan of Thoughts - http://www.allibrero.com

Offline Al_Librero

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #196 on: March 26, 2012, 11:13:21 PM »
Dude, I don't know if you're sensationalizing things like you usually do. But if you're not, don't you think it's a bit of a dangerous thing to say? Or perhaps this was supposed to be shared to you in confidence?

For the sake of their reputation, I look forward to seeing TMS along with Yupangco and JB in Fender's list of distributors soon.
Trashcan of Thoughts - http://www.allibrero.com

Offline skunkyfunk

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #197 on: March 28, 2012, 04:24:56 PM »
Dude, I don't know if you're sensationalizing things like you usually do. But if you're not, don't you think it's a bit of a dangerous thing to say? Or perhaps this was supposed to be shared to you in confidence?

For the sake of their reputation, I look forward to seeing TMS along with Yupangco and JB in Fender's list of distributors soon.

From a business standpoint, it would be help to Yupangco if other stores would capitalize and sell Fenders so they can reach quota.  IMO Yupangco is STILL an exclusive dealer of Fender, only that (I suspect) TMS is getting some units from the shipments of the Yupangco stash.  If the prices are the same, or at least very similar, then you can tell they're all getting from the same source.

As for JB, they've already acquired dealership for other brands that Yupangco used to carry - Pearl for instance.  Notably, the pricing is not as exuberant as compared to when Pearl was being distributed by Yupangco.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2012, 04:27:59 PM by skunkyfunk »

Offline skunkyfunk

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #198 on: March 28, 2012, 04:30:34 PM »

Bull's eye. 

Offline jefisipbata

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #199 on: March 28, 2012, 05:08:55 PM »

matagal ng bumibili at wholesale prices ang TMS sa Yupangco, 2 yrs ago i bought a yamaha keyboard from TMS.