hulika

Author Topic: Suggestion! ~ For the benefit of the members..  (Read 6572 times)

Offline killjom

• Forum Fanatic
Suggestion! ~ For the benefit of the members..
« on: May 14, 2009, 08:12:54 PM »
Dear Moderators,

I think sellers must be monitored on "how" they sell their stuffs especially in the musician's classifieds. Some of them starts a new thread like " FS: Guitar 7k"
upon entering you'll see only their cellphone number or "pm me" without any details on the stuff they're selling. They must at least give details and at least post a pic of their stuff or in the absence of a pic, they should  notify the members on future update of their thread.
Fear neither fire nor blood.

Offline KitC

• Prime Moderator
Re: Suggestion! ~ For the benefit of the members..
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2009, 10:22:49 AM »
Caveat emptor!

Most of the longtime members here know whom to deal with. Newbie posters in the classifieds who don't post details/pics of their wares or their contact numbers are generally avoided; common sense dictates that. There is a scammer list that is posted in the classifieds that you might want to reference to if you have any doubts.
Sonar 4.04PE/5.2PE/7.02PE/8.31 PE, Project 5 v2.5.1, EmulatorX 1.5, Cubase SL2, Ableton Live 7.14,  Intel Q6600 MSI P43 Neo 4Gb Crucial Ballistix Tracer DDR2-800, Emu 1820m, Yamaha DSP Factory, Terratec DMX 6fire

Offline Popoy_03

Posting of items
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2013, 01:55:19 PM »

Hi Admin.. Suggestion lang po.. naisip ko lang kagabi

Mas okay po kaya kung yung mga for sale is per brand and model and posting??  Example (Fender Stratocaster,Ibanez RG Series,Gibson Studio) Mas okay kaya?
Para mas Mabilis pag Hanap ng mga Item??

Baka sakali lang hehehe pampam lang salamat
I don't stand for the black man's side, I don' t stand for the white man's side. I stand for God's side.

-Bob Marley

Offline Riff_6603

• Philmusicus Moderatus
  • Prime Moderator
Re: Posting of items
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2013, 03:00:47 PM »
Hi Admin.. Suggestion lang po.. naisip ko lang kagabi

Mas okay po kaya kung yung mga for sale is per brand and model and posting??  Example (Fender Stratocaster,Ibanez RG Series,Gibson Studio) Mas okay kaya?
Para mas Mabilis pag Hanap ng mga Item??

Baka sakali lang hehehe pampam lang salamat

care to elaborate more? if your looking at creating boards or sub-boards per model then we can't. if you're suggesting we follow a specific taxonomy format for the titles, well then you have a decent point there good sir.

Offline Popoy_03

Re: Posting of items
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2013, 11:25:09 AM »
 :-D :-D :-D Thanks sa Reply Admin  :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I don't stand for the black man's side, I don' t stand for the white man's side. I stand for God's side.

-Bob Marley