Tech Forums > Gadgetopolis

Portable Speakers Thread!

<< < (2/17) > >>

spadettie:
i tried the nakamichi, na parang maliit na cube, anlakas din dumadagundong :D

karl666:

--- Quote from: FINGERZAP on January 19, 2013, 06:03:16 PM ---Look no further than the JBL Flip ($99)! :wink:

--- End quote ---

Yeahhh! I heard of the JBL Flip! My bandmate has one too! Great sound quality! :)

--- Quote from: cameltoe on January 20, 2013, 10:46:29 AM ---@karl666 try mo muna pwede naman itey sa cdr king and magkakaiba tayo ng taste.😄

--- End quote ---

Alright bro! dadaan ako mamaya sa CD-R king! Hehehe

--- Quote from: spadettie on January 20, 2013, 01:27:44 PM ---i tried the nakamichi, na parang maliit na cube, anlakas din dumadagundong :D

--- End quote ---

I never heard of this one! San meron nito bro? :)

FINGERZAP:
I'm considering getting the Flip or the Philips Shoqbox 7300. The 7300 is twice the price ($200) but it has hand gesture command and you can pair two shoqboxes for a stereo effect. It probably is louder too than the Flip since it has 4 speakers and rated 12W all in all.

--- Quote from: karl666 on January 21, 2013, 07:15:48 AM ---
Yeahhh! I heard of the JBL Flip! My bandmate has one too! Great sound quality! :)

--- End quote ---

Magkano kuha ng bandmate mo? Ang mahal ata sa mall e. Yung Jawbone Jambox ($199) e Php12,500 ang bentahan sa stores. And the Jambox doesn't even compare to the Flip in sound quality. The Flip beats the Beats Pill and the Jambox.

marzi:

--- Quote from: FINGERZAP on January 21, 2013, 08:19:58 PM ---I'm considering getting the Flip or the Philips Shoqbox 7300. The 7300 is twice the price ($200) but it has hand gesture command and you can pair two shoqboxes for a stereo effect. It probably is louder too than the Flip since it has 4 speakers and rated 12W all in all.

--- End quote ---

i tried that with the X-Mini v1.1 capsules. ive posted my review on the Earphones thread hehe. the store clerk allowed connection of 5 capsules para lang matest namin kung maganda. it sounded nice and i even had to walk outside the store para lang masabi kong malakas talaga. theyre all set to 75% volume, pano pa kaya kung tinodo namin hehehe

FINGERZAP:

--- Quote from: marzi on January 21, 2013, 09:56:30 PM ---i tried that with the X-Mini v1.1 capsules. ive posted my review on the Earphones thread hehe. the store clerk allowed connection of 5 capsules para lang matest namin kung maganda. it sounded nice and i even had to walk outside the store para lang masabi kong malakas talaga. theyre all set to 75% volume, pano pa kaya kung tinodo namin hehehe

--- End quote ---

Maganda nga siguro. Pero wired yan diba? I want wireless. Any experience with the X-Mini KAI?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version