hulika

Author Topic: WANTED BACKUP BAND  (Read 8155 times)

Offline sherlockjohns

• Forum Fanatic
Re: WANTED BACKUP BAND
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2008, 02:22:13 PM »

Impostor yan!!  :-D

Offline jonasm_16

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2008, 08:02:16 PM »
Demanding?  kantahan na lang kita

Kapit kamay tayong dalawa nakangiti at kapwa masaya
At ang tunay na pagmamahal nakalarawan kahit kupas na
Isa itong yaman ng puso ko, makulay na yugto ng buhay ko
Bumabalik ang ligayang lipas, salamat sa larawang kupas

:lol: :lol: :-D

Offline raizen26

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2008, 09:50:13 PM »
Death by Stereo with back-up singers! YEAH!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

chuwariwariwap!  :lol:
The Philippine surgeon shut them all up: "You're all wrong. Philippine Politicians are the easiest to operate on. There's no guts, no heart, no balls, no brains, and no spine... Plus, the head and the ass are interchangeable"

Offline tresdalandan

• Veteran Member
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2008, 10:52:22 PM »
"Music is the wine that fills the empty cup"

Offline MacoySIN

« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2008, 04:04:12 AM »
Ey guys nakausap ko si Jerome kanina about this and hindi daw sya ang nag post nito. So syempre obvious na talaga na naninira lang kung sino man gumawa nito.

Sad thing is, how can some of you be so prejudice? I mean do you even know the guy to comment such things?

Sa mga naninira naman dyan, kawawa naman yung tao kung titirahin nyo ng patalikod. Kung may issues talaga kayo then settle it like a man. Huwag sa paninira at pagkakalat ng tsismis. Halata din naman, kung sino yung nagimbento nitong storya, sya yung may problema.

Sa ngayon, Jerome has this showband na sinasamahan nya, but he plans to form his own. He even asked me if I'm interested. Pero medyo matagal pa siguro yun since busy pa naman sya dito sa current band nya. With Death by Stereo naman, busy lang talaga each member sa kanya kanyang buhay. Jobs and families. Plus ako may banda din akong sarili kaya hirap din ako magbigay ng time. Pero hindi talaga disbanded ang Death by Stereo or anything. The members are all here, hindi lang active yung band. Ayun.

I just want to share some insights and as musicians I think we can all relate to this. You see, Jerome is one of the few who really won't give up his profession for anything. I've seen his career go up and down, yet he's still here making the most of it. I mean music is what he does to live and he won't have it any other way. That may be a good thing or a bad thing, but either way that sure is total dedication to music don’t you think? And not everyone can stand like that. Then some will throw things like "Larawang Kupas ang baduy mo" or will even brag him about joining Singing bee or anything else. But the thing is, this is what he does for a living and I think that's a little hard to argue with. He's doing what he loves and it's his job at the same time. I bet we all want that. Not work in some boring office or be call center slaves or whatever. We all say that we really love music and playing and stuff, but only few are really fortunate or have the balls to actually live it. 8)

And of course, we have our opinions.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2008, 04:08:11 AM by MacoySIN »

Offline Ground Zero

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2008, 05:41:15 AM »
So, it is clear now that this is just some kind of a joke and someone pretending to be Jerome Abalos is just messing the guy's name...

Anyway, I agree with sir MacoySIN... About my comments naman, to be clear, I have nothing against the guy as a person... I'm only against dun sa manner ng pagkakasabi and the attitude shown (considering na yung real Jerome Abalos talaga yung nagpost)...

But since di naman pala and some impostor lang, Jerome has nothing to worry about... Perhaps, nagulat lang kami lahat kaya ganun ang reaction ng karamihan...

This might be some kind of a joke... But if this is true and real, GOOD LUCK PARE... :?

Kung ikaw si Rico Blanco or Ely buendia, pwede ka pa siguro magdemand... :-D :lol:
DEYM! x_x