hulika

Author Topic: Gundam Kits and Mods  (Read 173334 times)

Offline back.to.BASSics

Re: Gundam Kits and Mods
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2009, 07:21:48 PM »
grabeh... ang ga-ganda naman ng mga Gundams nyo...

nakaka-inggit....  :-D

me, i'm collecting die-cast.... specifically hotwheels "1st Editions"  :wink:

peace.
without music, life is a mistake...

Offline matanglawin

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2009, 07:46:47 PM »
sir, baka meron kang god gundam which I can take out from your hand..  :-)

Unfortunately, I don't have any of the G series.

@matanglawin: may weathering ba yan sir?

The Zeta has.

grabeh... ang ga-ganda naman ng mga Gundams nyo...

nakaka-inggit....  :-D

me, i'm collecting die-cast.... specifically hotwheels "1st Editions"  :wink:

peace.

I actually like cars as well, but, the Gundams keeps my hands busy.
X2M Coffee Moment: Did want You

New Manila Sound

Offline killjom

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2009, 07:49:56 PM »
sir pano mo nilalagyan ng details? or young weathering..
Fear neither fire nor blood.

Offline shodawmoon

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2009, 08:09:18 PM »
may nabibiling "weathering" na color set for gundams talaga. and pwede reng sariling diskarte. :-D

Offline rhanen28

• Veteran Member
« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2009, 09:12:21 PM »

pwede by pastels, enamel paint, dry brush, gagasgasan mo yung kit

@matanglawin: ahh akala ko both meron
Be a part of drumnation!
www.drumnation.tk!!

Offline matanglawin

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2009, 04:29:41 PM »
pwede by pastels, enamel paint, dry brush, gagasgasan mo yung kit

@matanglawin: ahh akala ko both meron

Nope.  I used a weathering market on the Zeta, fyi.

My Astraeas.  No modifications.  Used red and blue markers to "highlight" some of the parts.  But these two will undergo major mods.  The white Astraea will become the Omega from my Trinity Project @ PinoyGundam (the Exia is Alpha, the 00 is the Infinity), while the Astraea Type F will get the Ironman color scheme.

New Manila Sound

Offline omnicloud7

• Veteran Member
« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2009, 10:01:28 PM »
started collecting Gundams a few years back with the Wings series.  Those kits were flimsy and hollow, and my kids mangled them quick.

I stopped for a while, and restarted with the 00 series.  These kits are more detailed, heavier and more articulated with more parts, so my OC hands have a lot to work on, especially with assembly, and later on, panting and modifications.

The Exia (Gundam 00), The Wing (Gundam Wing) and the Red Frame Astray (Gundam Seed Astray)

The Kyrios (00)

My LED eyes mods.

The Strike Noir

The Zeta Plus

Crossbones X1 FC

WOW sir! Wing Ver Ka!!! matagal ko ng gustong makuha tong version ng Wing, pero ang hirap humanap. may i ask po kung san niyo nabili and how much?  :-)

Offline shodawmoon

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2009, 10:25:19 PM »

WOW sir! Wing Ver Ka!!! matagal ko ng gustong makuha tong version ng Wing, pero ang hirap humanap. may i ask po kung san niyo nabili and how much?  :-)
dude, punta ka sa greenhills. blue lane sa shoppesville at sa pinaka taas na floor, sa shoppesville plus mezzanine floor.

Offline omnicloud7

• Veteran Member
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2009, 09:14:04 AM »
dude, punta ka sa greenhills. blue lane sa shoppesville at sa pinaka taas na floor, sa shoppesville plus mezzanine floor.

thank you. =)

mga magkano po kaya dun? it's an MG so i'm expecting the price to not be that low.  :-(

Offline shodawmoon

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2009, 12:15:26 PM »
thank you. =)

mga magkano po kaya dun? it's an MG so i'm expecting the price to not be that low.  :-(
di ko lang sure, pero alam ko kase medyo bumaba na ang price eh. last i checked nasa 2k to 3k ang range.

Offline art_attack16

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #35 on: February 15, 2009, 08:31:18 PM »
uy.. meron ako nyan noon.. sayang yung mga gundams ko. napag hihingi na. eto lang di ko ibibigay
 :-D

saka meron pa ako Gundam Virsago Chest Break. walang photos eh.
ganda ng mga gundams mo TS!
ayos pala talaga pag nagamitan ng paint. yan ba yung paint talaga na nasa manual??

Crossbone gundam. diba yan pa yung kasama ni Amuro?

Offline elmusikero

• Netizen Level
« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2009, 02:46:40 PM »
got gundams too, deathscythe limited edition, nataku, heavy arms custom, gogg, and a few from the older series..
in my eyes, i see a redhat...redhat...redhat...red hat red...hatred... hatred...hatred.

Offline matanglawin

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2009, 12:16:17 AM »
My new babies, still in their shells...

New Manila Sound

Offline trojanvundo

• Veteran Member
« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2009, 02:40:30 PM »
ok
I don't bully, I just have standards, on and offline.

Offline omnicloud7

• Veteran Member
« Reply #39 on: February 28, 2009, 04:31:19 PM »
My new babies, still in their shells...

cool HGUC's sir.  :-)

Offline ranen

« Reply #40 on: February 28, 2009, 08:07:40 PM »
wow gusto ko makita mapaint din yan!  :lol:
bwahahaha

Offline matanglawin

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #41 on: March 01, 2009, 02:10:05 AM »
Taken at the TagCom Event at Robinsons Place Manila.

The entries...

MGDelo's UniStike Custom

Shin's Shinn, I mean Zhai's Shinn

And of course, my "RED"  Hiney, este Hi-Nu

We'll be there again today at 5, See you guys later...

cool HGUC's sir.  :-)

Thanks.  I think they're cool too, so I got them...

wow gusto ko makita mapaint din yan!  :lol:

Of course...

New Manila Sound

Offline omnicloud7

• Veteran Member
« Reply #42 on: March 04, 2009, 11:48:06 PM »
inquiries lang mga sir.

i've been thinking of buying the 00 gunplas. (huge 00 fan, ang lupit ng season2! sobra!)

i've been wondering, since i have this feeling na magkakaroon ng MG yung mga 00 kits, should i wait for the MG kits (even though there's no announcement/confirmation yet) or would the NG 1/100 kits out right now be enough? Ang hirap kasi makakuha ng pera ngayon, sobrang paminsan lang ako makabili ng gunplas (college student lang kasi ako, at ang hirap mag-ipon ngayon)

i'm a 1/100 collector, and i really don't buy unless it's an MG (i enjoy the inner skeleton engineering).

bought an NG Strike Freedom before at the peak of the Destiny series show run, grabe, sobrang nakakadisappoint. I bought an MG Strike Freedom some time after to redeem myself, and let's just say, it far exceeded my expectations.  :-)

thanks in advance.

Offline matanglawin

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2009, 12:15:51 AM »
I actually restarted my Gundam Collection with the 00 series. 

You won't be disappointed with the four s1 00s, namely the Exia, Dynames, Arios and Virtue.  Though they are NGs, they are very detailed and almost like MGs in terms of articulation and build, especially the Virtue which actually becomes the Nadleeh when the armor is removed. 

You might want to hold off on the s2 00s, though the kits are nice, the articulation and details aren't really that nice, at least for me.  But it's actually the 00 that started me on modifications and painting, because of that wretched lack of articulation.  A lot of people are speculation that it would be the 00 and the Bushido that will have the MG or PG treatment.

Like you, I was gearing on MG only, but currently I find that getting some of the 1/144 HGUCs is also a treat, if only to pass a little bit of time, so Far, I have 3 HGUCs, and I bought the HG Wing Zero Custom since I was feeling a bit nostalgic aside from the fact that it was on sale.

Bit I do recommend getting the Sinanju.  Mine's coming this weekend, at a considerably  lower price.

New Manila Sound

Offline ranen

« Reply #44 on: March 05, 2009, 09:05:23 PM »
ang ganda talaga nung rx78 pati nung dom na makintab talagang pro quality of work
bwahahaha

Offline omnicloud7

• Veteran Member
« Reply #45 on: March 05, 2009, 11:56:49 PM »
I actually restarted my Gundam Collection with the 00 series. 

You won't be disappointed with the four s1 00s, namely the Exia, Dynames, Arios and Virtue.  Though they are NGs, they are very detailed and almost like MGs in terms of articulation and build, especially the Virtue which actually becomes the Nadleeh when the armor is removed. 

You might want to hold off on the s2 00s, though the kits are nice, the articulation and details aren't really that nice, at least for me.  But it's actually the 00 that started me on modifications and painting, because of that wretched lack of articulation.  A lot of people are speculation that it would be the 00 and the Bushido that will have the MG or PG treatment.

Like you, I was gearing on MG only, but currently I find that getting some of the 1/144 HGUCs is also a treat, if only to pass a little bit of time, so Far, I have 3 HGUCs, and I bought the HG Wing Zero Custom since I was feeling a bit nostalgic aside from the fact that it was on sale.

Bit I do recommend getting the Sinanju.  Mine's coming this weekend, at a considerably  lower price.

ah talaga? s1 00 gunplas > s2 00 gunplas? yup, I've heard of the lack of articulation on the 00, on the waist right? I heard it was for the 0-Raiser, para macarry and support daw niya. Grabe eh, nung makita ko yung 00-Raiser on a Celestial Being Stand, ang ganda kasi idisplay, I just had to ask for inquiries. Thanks Sir! baka mag hold-off nalang muna ako, maybe if may extra extra cash ako, dun nalang ako bibilli ng NG 00's.  :-)

Offline Hellghast

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #46 on: March 06, 2009, 04:52:28 PM »

Ayos to sir ah!! scratch built ba tong rx78 or may kit talaga na ganyan?

ung huli ko din kasi na natapos is ung Gundam RX-78 ni Char eh. yung red. pati yung Sazabi na MG. hindi kasi ako fan nung mga bagong series nang gundam medyo kakaiba na eh at ang lalakas nila sobra sa anime. haha.

anyway try ko kuhanan nang photo ung mga mastergrade namin nang cousin ko.

Offline matanglawin

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #47 on: March 06, 2009, 07:04:47 PM »

Ayos to sir ah!! scratch built ba tong rx78 or may kit talaga na ganyan?

It's an actual kit using the RX78-2 frame.

ung huli ko din kasi na natapos is ung Gundam RX-78 ni Char eh. yung red. pati yung Sazabi na MG. hindi kasi ako fan nung mga bagong series nang gundam medyo kakaiba na eh at ang lalakas nila sobra sa anime. haha.

That's a pretty rare kit, Char's RX-78.  Though the Sazabi and the Sinanju are similar (since they are both piloted by Char), I find the Sinanju more menacing.  That doesn't mean that I won't be getting at least an HGUC Sazabi.

New Manila Sound

Offline ranen

« Reply #48 on: March 06, 2009, 08:51:54 PM »
ang ganda talaga nung rx78 pati nung dom na makintab talagang pro quality of work

what I meant yung real type na rx-78

bwahahaha

Offline ranen

« Reply #49 on: March 06, 2009, 11:07:15 PM »
It's an actual kit using the RX78-2 frame.

That's a pretty rare kit, Char's RX-78.  Though the Sazabi and the Sinanju are similar (since they are both piloted by Char), I find the Sinanju more menacing.  That doesn't mean that I won't be getting at least an HGUC Sazabi.

may info ba kayo kung si char ba talaga pilot ng sinanju??

saka yung Casval's RX-78 diba marami sa toy kingdom nun ??
« Last Edit: March 06, 2009, 11:10:49 PM by ranen »
bwahahaha