hulika

Author Topic: 7 Games to Bring to a Party  (Read 2673 times)

Offline ericaleo

• Philmusicus Noobitus
7 Games to Bring to a Party
« on: March 31, 2014, 05:08:58 PM »
Hi Guys,
Sometimes we get together with friends and just have no idea what to do with ourselves. At a certain point in our lives, going out to the bar once a week just isn't exciting anymore. Does that mean the fun has to stop? Not all. you may get more information about this game now you can visit this:http://topseventh.com/article/7_Games_to_Bring_to_a_Party.html

Cheer!

Offline fretboard

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: 7 Games to Bring to a Party
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2014, 03:25:15 PM »
IMHO

party was supposed to be for socializing right? some parties're not that exciting anymore because people tend to doodle their smart phones DURING the event checking FB posts and twitter and PLAYING GAMES!

im not dissing your thread though  :)

its just that, if you'll just play in THE party, I suggest not to go at all, not unless the theme is about gaming or the event itself is about gaming.

cheers!
try mo kayang kalabitin baka tumunog...

Offline ermonski

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2014, 02:23:22 PM »
^^the link he posted focused more on board games, so there's a lot of interaction with the others on that. playing chess while drunk is fun! lol.

if you REALLY wanted video games, you can pop in a nice game that could involve more than 2 players like Super Smash Bros or if you have a Wii or an Xbox 360 with Kinect, that would do well in a party setting

Offline fretboard

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2014, 02:40:06 PM »
^ yup! got it,  but his statement was about going out to the bar.

I usually go out and do Bar hoppings or watch gigs because I want to break the boredom and enjoy the event.

well, I never thought of bringing any board games while watching gigs.

and I agree playing chess while drunk is awesome,but that's a different thing, imho that aint called party.
try mo kayang kalabitin baka tumunog...

Offline ermonski

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2014, 12:40:20 AM »
^^
I do agree that board games may lessen the interaction between people during inuman sessions. :)

Card games are better. Pusoy dos, pusoy way, tong-its or the good ol' Texas Hold 'em Poker.

Strip poker with chicks :wink:... that's a different story.