hulika

Author Topic: REVIEWS  (Read 802 times)

Offline badongrodrigs

• Philmusicus Addictus
REVIEWS
« on: May 15, 2007, 01:59:17 AM »
guys and gurus, once again, i think it's about time that we have guitar reviews here in GC. the main purpose of this thread is to distinguish the difference between all kinds of guitars by reviewing each advantage and disadvantage, playability, reliability, which music it's appropriate and so on.

so we need you elderly (hehe) and experienced guys to contribute by making reviews :-D pick any guitar you like, be it a strat, tele, ibby, lp, V, prs, 335, etc. i think it'd be better to review based on stock parts.

calling guitar enthusiasts! :-D

Offline jasoncruz_rocks

• Veteran Member
Re: REVIEWS
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2007, 03:37:22 AM »
LesPauls make me look fatter..they're small eh
Thats why i use a strat and a mockingbird :-D
Im never let down by a strat (except for the football jackplate sh1t)
and the feel of the mockingbird is real nice :-D
I dont like the LP necks, and the GRG necks are too thin..The strat and Mockingbird necks are just right...for me :-D
hope this helped
Subaru is your friend.
Ibanez-Rufo RG, Squier JV with free Dimarzio!
http://talk.philmusic.com/board/index.php/topic,127091.0.html

Offline badongrodrigs

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2007, 07:06:51 AM »
haha not exactly what i was looking for, but hey!  :-D

cmon guys, lets see some extensive reviews! :-D

Offline Al_Librero

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2007, 08:13:49 AM »
The problem in posting reviews in an ordinary thread is that they'll only sink. Lalo na sa bilis ng takbuhan ng threads dito. Matulog ka lang ng kaunti, nasa page 3 na. When that happens, most people are too lazy to use the search engine, so ayun. Someone will post asking about the same thing. Again. And Again. You can request to turn this thread to a sticky. With that comes the other problem: putting all these reviews in one thread makes it very confusing. And again, most people are too lazy to use the search engine.

I believe the admin has been waiting for someone to write full-on reviews for a while now. In my opinion, it's better to send it to him directly, so he can post the reviews at the main page.
Trashcan of Thoughts - http://www.allibrero.com

Offline deltaslim

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2007, 08:23:26 AM »
+1 kay Al.  Without a standard taxonomy and content architecture, sayang lang ang effort mag-post ng reviews.