hulika

Author Topic: Your Daily Routine...Do you have one?  (Read 1055 times)

Offline gandydancer123

• Philmusicus Addictus
Your Daily Routine...Do you have one?
« on: March 23, 2015, 05:09:15 PM »
been contemplating just this morning..

I think its time I make a structured daily routine...what time and what i should be doing then... particularly Morning waking up and before going  to work...and going home till bed time...

been jotting down some notes and will go in for a trial mode... ive included daily excercises..free time..working time(which takes a huge chunk)...family time..chores..hygene..music practice..Language Learning...etc...

Will try to put in some structure in my rather rak en roll type of lifestyle..

yortots?
*RC MUSIC EMPORIUM *
PEDALS & ACCESSORIES FOR SALE
PM: http://talk.philmusic.com/index.php?topic=283433.0      FB: https://www.facebook.com/RcMusicEmporium

Offline sonicassault

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Your Daily Routine...Do you have one?
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2015, 06:22:29 PM »
been contemplating just this morning..

I think its time I make a structured daily routine...what time and what i should be doing then... particularly Morning waking up and before going  to work...and going home till bed time...

been jotting down some notes and will go in for a trial mode... ive included daily excercises..free time..working time(which takes a huge chunk)...family time..chores..hygene..music practice..Language Learning...etc...

Will try to put in some structure in my rather rak en roll type of lifestyle..

yortots?

Whenever I need to add something to my usual daily routine, I usually pick morning or evening depending on my disposition at that time of the day, and the kind of task I want to accomplish.

Kunwari, exercise, sa gabi ko nilalagay kasi alam ko na tatamarin ako sa umaga. Pero nung college ako, namili ako ng PE na first subject ng 7:30 kasi kailangan ko ng pampagising. Sa music practice, usually first thing in the morning every weekend, kasi antok pa at mas free flowing ang creativity at mas mahahalata ko yung mga mistakes ko sa mga routine drills and by the time I practice more, andun na yung concentration.

Hygiene, first and last things of the day. Language learning, depends on your actual study habits pero para sakin, parang ok bago sumabak sa workday para ma-practice. Chores, ideally when convenient. Walang sweeping/vacuuming bago matulog. Laundry during daytime. Kitchen and bath cleaning pwede bago maligo sa gabi para yun na ang banlaw hahahaha.

I also like to put in time savers in my routine. Pag nagddiet ako, luto during saturdays, divide, shove in freezer, and warm before going to work. Breakfast ganun din, I make overnight oats para diretso kain sa umaga. Hindi naliligo pag weekends at hind naman magpapakita sa kabihasnan. Do personal things during downtime at work basta walang nakatingin. Sleep in the toilet.
https://soundcloud.com/sonicassault
Turn up the sympathsizer and give me more waffle.
olive oil garlic tomatoes salt pepper basil oregano thyme chili