Poll

Go for the trade?

yes
4 (100%)
no
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: April 08, 2006, 11:51:06 PM

Author Topic: HELP ON TRADE  (Read 2614 times)

Offline CARABAO

• Philmusicus Addictus
HELP ON TRADE
« on: April 08, 2006, 11:51:06 PM »
will it be ok to trade my sansamp gt2 for a mint boss dd3 and a boss keeley ds-1 ultra mod?thanks.

Offline pallas

• Philmusicus Addictus
HELP ON TRADE
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2006, 11:54:36 PM »
if the dd3 is Japan then i say go for it 8)
O Rose, Thou art sick! The invisible worm that flies in the night, In the howling storm, Has found out thy bed of crimson joy: and his dark secret love, Does thy life destroy.   

William Blake, The Sick Rose

Offline CARABAO

• Philmusicus Addictus
HELP ON TRADE
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2006, 11:55:31 PM »
ahehe! what's the difference ba bet jap and taiwan made ones?

Offline pallas

• Philmusicus Addictus
HELP ON TRADE
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2006, 11:58:35 PM »
MIJs are always desirable and considered superior tonewise IF you want to believe that. It would be cooler if it was MIJ 8)
O Rose, Thou art sick! The invisible worm that flies in the night, In the howling storm, Has found out thy bed of crimson joy: and his dark secret love, Does thy life destroy.   

William Blake, The Sick Rose

Offline CARABAO

• Philmusicus Addictus
HELP ON TRADE
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2006, 12:10:10 AM »
ayt! thanks a lot sir pallas for the advice :)

CAST YOUR VOTES PEOPLE! :D

Offline sonnyrayvaughn

• Philmusicus Addictus
HELP ON TRADE
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2006, 01:33:03 AM »
ako na una..id say go for it!

Offline stratman1

• Philmusicus Addictus
HELP ON TRADE
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2006, 01:48:01 AM »
Gt2 for DD3 & Keeley DS-1. Hhmm...

DD3 = $75
Keeley DS-1 = &135
GT2 = $75

Monitary value wise your still ahead if you trade your GT2 for both DD3 and DS-1 Keeley. Sound wise you will have a more variety in tone. DS-1 is a very versatile, great toned pedal. The only thing is that it's you might not be able to get certain sounds from DS-1 that you can get with your GT2 like the chug factor. In sayingt that, if it was me, I'd still go for the trade. I'd rather get the tone of the DS-1 and get me a hi gain pedal later. They're quite cheaper than Keeley. And that's my 2 centemos :lol:

Offline CARABAO

• Philmusicus Addictus
HELP ON TRADE
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2006, 01:48:07 AM »
thanks for the first "official" vote mr SRV! hehe! :D

Offline CARABAO

• Philmusicus Addictus
HELP ON TRADE
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2006, 01:53:53 AM »
Quote from: stratman1
Gt2 for DD3 & Keeley DS-1. Hhmm...

DD3 = $75
Keeley DS-1 = &135
GT2 = $75

Monitary value wise your still ahead if you trade your GT2 for both DD3 and DS-1 Keeley. Sound wise you will have a more variety in tone. DS-1 is a very versatile, great toned pedal. The only thing is that it's you might not be able to get certain sounds from DS-1 that you can get with your GT2 like the chug factor. In sayingt that, if it was me, I'd still go for the trade. I'd rather get the tone of the DS-1 and get me a hi gain pedal later. They're quite cheaper than Keeley. And that's my 2 centemos :lol:

i already hav a dan electro fab metal.. bigay lang ng tito ko from the US.hehe. 15 bucks brand new! san ka pa. hehe. metal zonish ang tunog. astig nga eh. nagulat ako. looks like the trade's great. but in the end, i still need to test if it's gonna sound great in my setup. thanks sir stratman!

Offline lykenhowl

• Philmusicus Addictus
HELP ON TRADE
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2006, 02:09:19 AM »
Malamang darating rin yung araw na gusto mong magkatabi yung GT2 tsaka DS1, Bigyan mo kaya ng ibang offer? :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:

Offline CARABAO

• Philmusicus Addictus
HELP ON TRADE
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2006, 02:22:25 AM »
WAAA! :( kung may pera lang ako, gs2 ko yun eh. haay. hala.. ang hirap naman talaga oo.. :(

Offline sonnyrayvaughn

• Philmusicus Addictus
HELP ON TRADE
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2006, 03:13:04 AM »
Preng Carabao, the DD3 is arguably the "best" delay in pedal form that you can find :) ... napakadaling maghanap ng sound mo.

although i havent tried a DS1  with keeley yet..me nagbebenta ba here somewhere? Stratman, benta mo na lang sa kin DS1 mo.

Offline CARABAO

• Philmusicus Addictus
HELP ON TRADE
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2006, 03:17:48 AM »
based on what i know, wala atang nagbebenta ng brand new keeleys dito sa pinas.. puro galing tate or ebay. hehe.. try ebay sir, auctions end at half the price most of the time. :)

Offline stratman1

• Philmusicus Addictus
HELP ON TRADE
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2006, 04:28:27 AM »
Quote from: sonnyrayvaughn
Preng Carabao, the DD3 is arguably the "best" delay in pedal form that you can find :) ... napakadaling maghanap ng sound mo.

although i havent tried a DS1  with keeley yet..me nagbebenta ba here somewhere? Stratman, benta mo na lang sa kin DS1 mo.

Hehe, SIRA! Gusto ko na ng tunog ng pedal ko, eh. Ayoko ng mag GAS.  :lol: