hulika

Author Topic: Mic Problem With Windows Vista  (Read 667 times)

Offline danleo

• Forum Fanatic
Mic Problem With Windows Vista
« on: February 11, 2008, 12:37:46 AM »
Guys, tanong ko lang if you encoutered mic problem with Vista. I'm using a integrated Realtek ALC883 with an ASUS P5-GCMX 1333Mhz board. The problem is the mic sound is too low and I could barely hear my voice even if the mic is already close to my mouth. The mic boost is already on and if I turn it off I couldn't hear a thing. I never had any experience like this with XP. I've been recording stuff with integrated audio in xp before and it works fine for me. I've already updated the realtek driver and the problem is still there. I can't afford to buy a new soundcard now and my soundblaster 5.1 dosen't have a driver for Vista and I don't have any available PCI slot hopefully I could save some cash to buy a Creative Xifi Xtreme Audio PCIex soon and also a USB Condenser mic. But right now I'm just trying to make use of what I have. Hope you guys can help me out. Thanks in advance.   
You may say I\'m a dreamer. But I\'m not the only one. I know someday you\'ll join us and the world will live as one...