hulika

Author Topic: Beatles Covers  (Read 2679 times)

Offline CrazyNutHouse

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Beatles Covers
« on: April 06, 2001, 02:31:33 AM »
Kamusta. Does any body know any Filipino artist who did covers of the Beatles?? sung in English? or Tagalog?? Visayan?? or any dialect. I've been searching and can't find any. a little help is greatly appreciated.  Salamat.

superpie

Beatles Covers
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2001, 07:50:35 AM »
dynasouls sang tagalog covers of beatles songs, complete with lennon's raspy vocals.

Offline pinoymusika

• Philmusicus Addictus
Beatles Covers
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2001, 08:50:16 AM »
Every year 70's Bistro does a "Beatles Night" (held either on the birth or death anniversary of John Lennon) and they get together and perform Beatles covers. The band is led by Ely Buendia, and other musicians also pitch in - Like Itchyworms and Cynthia Alexander.

Offline CrazyNutHouse

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Random Acts of Kindness
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2001, 05:34:47 PM »
Do you know where I can get the "beatles 70's bistro or the dynasouls??" like in a mp3 format?? none in napster. does anybody have em?? or know where to get them? I will trade if ya want. but random act of kindness is well appreciated!        

Please help this beatle fanatic. I haven't eaten for days. and my shoe is starting to get holes, please have pity and help me get those songs. Thank you.

[Edited by CrazyNutHouse on 06-01-2001 at 09:32 AM]

Offline CrazyNutHouse

• Philmusicus Noobitus
the Erap song
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2001, 05:49:36 PM »
Does anybody know anything about the political versions, spoofs of the beatles? which was about ex-president ERAP?? any info will be appreciated. salamat.

[Edited by CrazyNutHouse on 06-01-2001 at 09:30 AM]