hulika

Author Topic: Middle Class 2012!!  (Read 292968 times)

Offline bakit?

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Middle Class 2010!!
« Reply #2550 on: September 14, 2010, 08:19:57 AM »
BADBURNS "CRACK THE WEAKENED SURFACE ALBUM TOUR" DATES:

OCT 16 PADRE GARCIA MUNICIPAL GYM, BATANGAS
OCT 29 PAMANTASAN NG LUNGSOD NG PASIG
NOV 20 ELLEYMA HOTEL, TUGUEGARAO CITY, CAGAYAN
DEC 3 OR 10 UP DILIMAN

LINEUP WILL BE POSTED SOON! :-D
I believe that the definition of definition is reinvention. To not be like your parents. To not be like your friends. To be yourself.

Completely.

Offline zuluwashere

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #2551 on: September 14, 2010, 11:13:36 AM »

<-Nice!
DEC 3 OR 10 UP DILIMAN

kung nag-iisa lang ang diyos, bakit may extra joss?

Offline Boomerang

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #2552 on: September 14, 2010, 04:00:00 PM »

DEC 3 OR 10 UP DILIMAN

bago ang lahat eto muna sa sept 30 kita kits !!!

Offline kliene

• Netizen Level
« Reply #2553 on: September 14, 2010, 05:25:55 PM »
bro nagconfirm kami kahapon for sept. 30 event

---Kliene

Offline bakit?

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2554 on: September 15, 2010, 09:08:14 AM »
bro nagconfirm kami kahapon for sept. 30 event

---Kliene

kasama kau dyan dude.di ko lang nailagay sa poster.

btw update na din, may bar ako nakita na may recording capability.baka dun nalang tau.gawin na lang nating middle class live yung ating compilation album.
I believe that the definition of definition is reinvention. To not be like your parents. To not be like your friends. To be yourself.

Completely.

Offline bakit?

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2555 on: September 15, 2010, 03:27:56 PM »
san ba ako kagabi?gainito kami sa paranaque oh.hehe.

Completely.

Offline bakit?

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2556 on: September 17, 2010, 04:33:55 PM »

OCT 16 PAMANTASAN NG LUNGSOD NG PASIG
OCT 29 PADRE GARCIA MUNICIPAL GYM, BATANGAS
NOV 20 BRICKSTONE MALL, TUGUEGARAO CITY, CAGAYAN
DEC 3 OR 10 UP DILIMAN

LINEUP WILL BE POSTED SOON!

inayus ko lang para mas cool!
« Last Edit: September 20, 2010, 05:48:23 AM by bakit? »

Completely.

Offline bakit?

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2557 on: September 20, 2010, 05:49:55 AM »
update.

shotglass events and middle class productions is looking for street team members for its out of town gigs.just pm or contact me for details.salamat!09278753813.

Completely.

Offline bakit?

• Philmusicus Addictus
middle class opnes lineup for punk, reggae, ska and hardcore every wed and thu!
« Reply #2558 on: September 22, 2010, 07:50:50 AM »
Hello there skankin folks!

Jong here from the good folks at Middle Class Productions, the proudest and loudest and first(we claim it!) no ticket selling, no bring guest, no other bull production. WE bring the fun in dysfunction.hehe.

Anyway, looking at the current scene right now and realizing the need for a regular gig that will cater towards new punk, ska, reggae and hardcore and anything crossbreeds in between, we are opening our doors for you and your band to play in our gigs every 2nd thusday of the month at headstock bar in qc and uno pizzeria mall of asia every wed of the month.

Yes, i know rude maynila is existent, thanks to sir Hil. I know as well that that Bong (mighty contras) has "another night, another story" catering to the oi and punk bands and JR Ubales from Shuffle Union leads Skamaxx for the trad ska and ska maniacs(Hey, i co organize both yknow!), I still think theres a need for another venue for bands of the same persuasion. The more the manier, the more chances of winning. Tama?

We are looking for new bands as well as established ones who would like to hone their playing skills.Text na lang mga sirs!09278753813.

Completely.

Offline bakit?

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2559 on: September 25, 2010, 12:08:04 PM »

Completely.

Offline diaspura

« Reply #2560 on: September 27, 2010, 08:48:31 AM »
jong, line-up mo na kami....pede na kami, wag lang week days....pa line-up nman sa BADBURN.....hehehe

Offline krizanto86

« Reply #2561 on: September 30, 2010, 08:22:01 AM »
BAND NAME: Kabal

GENRE:  Grunge/rock

DEMO:(manika iha,sa aking paraiso,sinister in 2006 Muziklaban) http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/video/video.php?v=100785996604033&ref=mf
"To each and his own"

Offline bakit?

• Philmusicus Addictus
galing sa fb,isang paalala sa mga bandang nagtatangka sumama sa aming amateur pr
« Reply #2562 on: October 02, 2010, 11:12:21 AM »
MaЯco Abyss Ist Krieg This production is one big f@#$ poser..bastos sila grabe..they don't deserve support...

next time, limit the number of songs the bands are playing. [apple] 14 out of 15 na banda nagconcert kagabi. are you some sort of amateur production?

3 hours ago · Comment · UnlikeLike · View Feedback (7)Hide Feedback (7)

You like this.
          o

Middle Class haha lol.tagal na namin nagpapa prod.at kung amateur tingin mo sa prod nami,goodluck.sa iba kau sumama.ano oras kau nandun?ha?at ilang banda na nauna sa inyo?nung pinakita ko sa inyo lineup di ka umaalama tas ngauns a facebook ka magdadadaldal.what kinda balls do you have puto at di mo sa akin yan nasabi kagabi?

3 hours ago · LikeUnlike
          o

Middle Class ni like ko pa ang comment mo para ma highlight ka lil drummer boy.have you eaten a can of stupid today?

3 hours ago · LikeUnlike
          o

MaЯco Abyss Ist Krieg nagpapa-prod din kame. we know how these things work. and obviously your system doesn't work. di naman aabutin ng ganun kung inayos nyo ung set ng mga banda. nagconcert silang lahat. wtf?

3 hours ago · LikeUnlike
          o

MaЯco Abyss Ist Krieg i'm just the middleman, okay? pinapasa ko lang ung mga napag-uusapan namin. besides, you're not worth my time. unlike you, i have a LIFE.

3 hours ago · LikeUnlike
          o

Middle Class

di kau dumating ng maaga,i told you to come early tama?but then pagdating nyo may nauna na sa inyo.4 songs or more pag may nag request.thats it.ganun sa amin,ewan ko sa inyo.it works for us,if it doesnt for you well i cant say much to that....and frakly,suing facebook to attack me?how low can you get my man?most of the bands attest to my prods diy ethics,one of the reasons why we still exist despite 3 years of no ticket selling and no gates.works for some,kung di nag work sa inyo feel free to not play.nasa inyo yan.but to use facebook?hello.See More

3 hours ago · LikeUnlike
          o

Middle Class

and now you have a LIFE.big deal.i think the last time i was commenting on this i still got a pulse and breathing.is that how you define it?at pinapasa sa iyo ang napag usapan?so ikaw ang spokesperson ng opinion ng ibang tao?hmmm.makes me t...hink you dont got no balls to say yan din ang opinion mo.over and out.anything you say after this is worth [gooey brown stuff] to me.remember still, i am 2 steps ahead of you.mag reklamo ka sa mga naunang banda sa inyo.i think thats how ug production works right?you come early, you play early.or iba na?tell me senor,tell me.See More

3 hours ago · Like

Completely.

Offline bakit?

• Philmusicus Addictus
UNITED WE BECOME BORING:notes from your friendly neighborhood amateur production
« Reply #2563 on: October 02, 2010, 11:14:11 AM »
UNITED WE BECOME BORING:notes from your friendly neighborhood amateur production
by Middle Class on Thursday, September 30, 2010 at 11:59pm

Hey there folks!

Anyway i am not suppose to do an article about last nights collaboration with manhole productions at headstock bar. But as thinsg go, I should. And I will, given the fact that a troll, lambasted my dear lil outfit  and lumped us with the rest of the amateurs, so he says.

As most of you know, or not know, middle class has been in the offing for 3 years. That is, in the QC Underground circuit, 3 years of not selling tickets, not having gates, no bringing of guest, no rockstars, no [gooey brown stuff] type of prodcution.I dont even want to call us a production, because to do so would just makes us one of the hundred others out there. Nevertheless, we are one and we are proud of the simple fact that, if integrity is to be questioned, we can say to anyones face bar none, that we are pure and hardcore as they [strawberry] go. Go ask anyone else and their brother who we are. Yes, of course we have detractors and enemies and little boys with small dicks complaining but we cant please everyone, it was never our aim. Middle Class productions, from the get go, eschews all the [gooey brown stuff] that this rock game is known and hated for.That even amongst our ranks and within our circle of friends we quarrel and argue who among us are rockstars and sellouts, and well given the most times we have figured in fights and almost fights, attest to our furious subscription to a rock and roll game not tainted by the usual and the lame. So I say [strawberry] you rockstars and [strawberry] you again.

Okay back to the ballgame. Last nights event was co produced by me and alfred(the man), from manhole productions. The deal is to have bands from both productions play and have fun,pure and simple. The rule is, and as always, go there early and choose your slot. You arrive late, you play late. I think this is always the rule for any production, no matter who the [strawberry] you are respect those who came before you. Disregard the fact that you have work, you have busy schedules,traffic,acts of god disasters, girlfriends, diarrhea, boyfriends. Everyone shares the same [gooey brown stuff] of a life that you have so there shouldnt be a reason to come late and complain.Even the president cant [strawberry] up the lineup.Here was the lineup in order of apperance at the venue.

1.Outsiders- The clash inspire 3 piece outfit. Im an instant fan. they have that sound reminsicent of the great clash. The most authentic old school punk sound i have heard so far. Accroding to those in the know, bassist was formerly of the Varackos. They played      as the 14th band in because they went out for some reason, they never complained and kudos to them punk souls.

2.RADS- fronted by ciel that spiked hair dude and Mike from 12xu on guitars. They have that new school look but they play some really nice punk covers and originals.They were the first people aside from me who arrived at the venue. They wanted to be the second band  to play but and since the OUTSIDERS went ouside, they willing played the role of starters.Kudos bravo!

3.Dear Dingo is next and they set the tone of the night for the other guys. Fast and unrelentin punk hardcore. I wasnt disappointed as they are one of Mels(turnover)  favorites. Kinda reminds me of a Bad Religion, but much faster and angrier. Without the melodic vocals of course.One of the scenes best and undicovered bands.

4.12xu sans the Vocalist-They call themselves Blink 12xu whenever this happens and kel always assumes the frontman role, almost as if he really owns the mic. Fast and faster is the name of the game. THese are friends of mine an i am a fan of the giging ethics that Raymond Mirasol has, he pounds skins for uknams, juan isip, 12xu and a slew of other bands without complain. Ask him to just jam and he will do it. Kudos to the other members for keeoing it as simple as they come. Punk still of course, they put the fun in dysfunctional.

5.Double Barrel- [strawberry] I am drunk,thats what I can say. After their set, i dumbedly ask the bassist to play some Madball. He said with a laugh, e madball na mga yun e.Sorry dude, I was to say play Nuestra Familia from the Madball, but yeah i slipped.[apple] that I am. Hard to the core.

6.Traitors and Turncoats-5 pc ska band. this was our 3rd gig and 4th practice. Please dont hang us for playing dirty.kudos still to bem, jet,marlon and jonie for the lovely set.oi!

7.Ixion-Manila HC finest.Breakdowns baby.The crowd was getting its rock and roll from the first chords to the last.Pota men, penge ng record. Sorry jake boy kung di ko ma allow yung tropa mo from that band to play ahead of the lineup, you know these things ayt?This is actually a reaction piece for them.Kudos pa din brader.

8.DME-Maybe i wasnt paying much attention, I didnt hear these guys play. May kausap ako e, pero never the [strawberry] less they played IN the lineup which to me is a big thumbs up. Next time tol makikinig na ako.Basag na e.

9.UKNams-ay naku [apple] walang ka kwenta kwentang ska at punk ala op ivy at rancid.Vocals coming in from glenn and the rest of the drunk hardcore boys. Stand by your friends wrong or right ba?hehe.I still feel the strength of my band relies on the fact that we want to have the attendees not feel like "they are just another crowd". Kudos to the boys who lent their vocals as i really cant remember the lyrics to the songs. Concert daw oh,[apple].

10.M.O.F.- what can I say?Alfred and crew played only two songs one of which is most offensive fact.Taena my man, Alfred the Destroyer.haha.3 piece hardcore and tight as [strawberry].

11.Kliene-Hmmm.Okay sila.

12.Oemons-Isa lang ang tanong ko sa inyo at sa mga organizers ng Manila Ska Festival,bakit di namin kau kilala since now.Galing.Crowd drawer with their RBF and Op Ivy covers. I heard one of them is an Ateneo law school stude, nice panyero.People by this time are skanking and rowdy as [strawberry].Kudos mga boys!

12.Atthismo-I remember the vox asking if they could play ahead of the Oemons as they will only play for 15mins. I the n asked the Oemons if they will allow such request, the Guit from Oemons wittingly asked back, Bakit di din ba nila maantay yung 15mins lang din namin?So there, i think respect should be given to this band for waiting and waiting and waitind.They still had their 15 mins though, and my respect. Salamat mga tols sa pag intindi.

13.OUTSIDERS-Refer to # 1. Add my eternal fanhood.haha.

14.Attractions-Franz and the gang playing punk rock as always. Sorry dude di ko na kau pinagtagal pa kasi 2am na at may susunod na banda pa.

and last but not the least and not surprisingly complaining about the fact that they played late. Hence this piece.

Ill just repost what one of the members posted on my wall.

MaЯco Abyss Ist Krieg: This production is one big f@#$ poser..bastos sila grabe..they don't deserve support...

next time, limit the number of songs the bands are playing. [apple] 14 out of 15 na banda nagconcert kagabi. are you some sort of amateur production?

This production is one big f@#$ poser..

Ill answer your first comment.We cant be posers, we have been in the scene for three years,kindly define how posers become posers and lets argue point by point., Posers to me are those who arrive at gigs and demand to play whenever they want to play.Okay so if we are posers, what are you then?Not posers.I understand galing na kau sa kung sino sino ang kung ano anung banda, you should know that late is late.Laluna na sa Middle Class, kahit Slayer ka pa kung late ka sorry dude, play whe you are suppose to play and shut up.

...bastos sila grabe...

Bastos?Pinakitaan ba kita ng etist ko?pwet kaya?hmm.Tell me kung san at anong pambabastos ang ginawa ko sa inyo kagabi.If not letting you play on you own desired playing time is "pambabastos" then bastos lahat ng banda kagabi na nauna pa sa inyo. I arrived early at the gig, i went home  late. Di ko na kau tinapos alam nyo kung bakit?Kasi may pasok ako ng 3am.You were the only band i was not able to see kasi di na kaya e,may trabaho pa ako.

...they don't deserve support...

I and I crew aint asking for you support either. We let bands play when they want to play. Its what they call choice. We also choose not to support you. Its also our choice. Thats what happens in a free and democratic 3rd world country like ours. "OUR" means only you and your band right?You cant be asking people in Facebook, what with them being busy about Farms and Mafia Wars to come and join you in that petition right?I think if you wanna go and destroy Middle Class, make a hate page and all that jazz. Or how about mano mano?Papirma ka kaya ng petition, alam ko madami pipirma nyan. Ill be glad to sigh myself and let others know anout it. tag at share mo lang okay?

...next time, limit the number of songs the bands are playing. [apple] 14 out of 15 na banda nagconcert kagabi. are you some sort of amateur production?...

DO NOT TELL US WHAT TO DO.

Kung nag concert sila so what?kung 15 na banda so what?Nauna sila sa inyo e. Middle Class Productions reserves the right to allow such things. Wala ka pakialam sa kung paano namin papatakbuhin ang prod namin. You mentioned may prod kau?How about you implement this on your own production?How the self righteous acts makes me laugh.Gig lang yan, simpleng simple. Everyday we rant about whats happening in our country and whats wrong but we cant see that we ourselves are mainly to blame. Gig lang yan, isang simpleng patakaran na kayang kaya naman intindihin kahit ng mga nasa grade school.

We, the members and friends and collaborators of this amateur production Middle Class, loves you all. But please try to make sense next time. Isip muna bago sumbong kay dear Facebook. Pwede naman kausapin sa gig mismo sa FB ka pa nagdadaldal. Sa tagal nyo sa eksena, di nyo pa alam yan simpleng patakaran na yan?

Completely.

Offline Deathberry

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #2564 on: October 02, 2010, 05:21:13 PM »
Rai, as promised. I also emailed the mp3s and band profile to ur email ad na din.  :mrgreen:

Band Name: Death and Strawberry

Members: vocals Ja Latuja
                guitar 1 Gem Parto
                guitar 2 Paolo Lorenzo
                bass Aldrey Glindro             

Genre/influences: Alternative Rock

Contacts: aeia 09228754013, aeiarobin@yahoo.com
              thea 09335182480, thea.escalante@gmail.com
Like us on facebook - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Auto-Aim/161667713850862

Listen to our music - http://drop.io/autoaim  Book us through aeia 09228754013, aeiarobin@yahoo.com or thea 09335182480, thea.escalente@gmail.com

Offline rrmode1

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2565 on: October 02, 2010, 05:59:11 PM »

We're newbies from Diliman.  :-D :-D

Offline kliene

• Netizen Level
« Reply #2566 on: October 03, 2010, 09:39:23 AM »
thanks you Middle Class and to Headstock for the sept. 30 event..
after two years of rest nagkaron ulit kami ng gig.'although medyo malayo ang genre namin sa umiikot na tugtugan sa prod. sinoportahan parin kami with Claps we actually ready 4 or 5 songs but we only play 2 songs tulong nalang din namin sa prod. medyo gahol na kasi sa time nung tumugtog kami and kami rin naman pumili ng slot dahil maaga kami dumating by the way thank you kuya j0ng very nice approach sa mga banda at katropang pumunta....
THIS PRODUCTION DESERVE A SUPPORT :mrgreen:

Offline diaspura

« Reply #2567 on: October 04, 2010, 08:25:32 AM »
oh! jong, anu nanaman yan tol?

Offline diaspura

« Reply #2568 on: October 04, 2010, 09:08:34 AM »
after two years of rest nagkaron ulit kami ng gig.'although medyo malayo ang genre namin sa umiikot na tugtugan sa prod. sinoportahan parin kami with Claps we actually ready 4 or 5 songs but we only play 2 songs tulong nalang din namin sa prod. medyo gahol na kasi sa time nung tumugtog kami and kami rin naman pumili ng slot dahil maaga kami dumating by the way thank you kuya j0ng very nice approach sa mga banda at katropang pumunta....

they really deserve it! \M/
« Last Edit: October 04, 2010, 09:14:36 AM by diaspura »

Offline bakit?

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2569 on: October 04, 2010, 11:35:23 AM »

We're newbies from Diliman.  :-D :-D
text mate ba?asl? :-D

Completely.

Offline bakit?

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2570 on: October 04, 2010, 11:36:38 AM »

salamt din sa pg intindi bro.ganun talaga lineupan sa amin.next tym.

Completely.

Offline Boomerang

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #2571 on: October 08, 2010, 05:17:33 PM »

Offline dovanditz

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #2572 on: October 08, 2010, 06:13:18 PM »
para sa nagsasabing Poser at Amateur daw ito may ilang tanong lang ako sayo:

BAKIT MAY SINABI BA SI JONG NA BAWAL MAG CONCERT???
BAKIT MAY PATAKARAN BA YUNG PRODUCTION NA BAWAL MAMBASTOS KAHIT SA ISIP MO LANG NA BINASTOS KA?
BAKIT HININGAN KA BA NG SUPPORT???

MIDDLECLASS IS A FREE GIG PRODUCTION KUNG MAY TANONG AT PROBLEMA KAYO HAMUNIN NYO SI JONG HEHEHE
DIWATA

Offline bakit?

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2573 on: October 09, 2010, 07:11:56 PM »
para sa nagsasabing Poser at Amateur daw ito may ilang tanong lang ako sayo:

BAKIT MAY SINABI BA SI JONG NA BAWAL MAG CONCERT???
BAKIT MAY PATAKARAN BA YUNG PRODUCTION NA BAWAL MAMBASTOS KAHIT SA ISIP MO LANG NA BINASTOS KA?
BAKIT HININGAN KA BA NG SUPPORT???

MIDDLECLASS IS A FREE GIG PRODUCTION KUNG MAY TANONG AT PROBLEMA KAYO HAMUNIN NYO SI JONG HEHEHE

galit na galit bor ah.mabait na ako ngaun.anger management.hehe.

Completely.

Offline frivers

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2574 on: October 10, 2010, 10:13:54 AM »
middle class production deserves all the support.

namiss na namen tumugtog dito, talagang hectic lang sched. Sana makasali ulit kame soon.

PAINSCALE. more power sa inyong lahat