hulika

Author Topic: Yamaha NS10 Reborn vs SN10 Showcase At Tracks... listen and hear pls call in  (Read 28569 times)

Offline bellhaus

meron na ba nag A/B nito with an HS50? just wondering?

Offline NS10 Reborn

meron na ba nag A/B nito with an HS50? just wondering?

i used to have an HS50 as well as an HS80 (currently used in Davao Studio)  both are harser on the top end i would say as these were the replacement for the discontinued NS10 from Yamaha...  not A/B'd  them but so far the sound i can remember.  If you have a pair why not call sir Mike or Angee and bring them over to listen and A/B there's no stopping anybody curious.  All welcome... there are few improvements they made on the SN10's   smoother top end... in a way better bass response... above the thread they have their own opinions as well... come on try it...

Offline NS10 Reborn

Thanks for sharing the info. I guess they really are two different beasts and another A/B comparison would be fair at a later date when the SN10 would have been "broken in" na 'ika nga. And great pics, too! Sayang, I would have loved to come but my schedule didn't permit. But like you said, the invitation stands, huh?

come on guys... check them out...http://www.sn10.webs.com/  you wont waste your time... call tracks studio the sound capital of the philippines... a angal kaya yung taga ilo ilo nito?  ahahaha... kela sir mike ang sound capital of the Philippines... may agree ba?  hahahha

Offline lwnmwrman

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Re: Yamaha NS10 Reborn... is Here (Are you a Fan?)
« Reply #153 on: June 14, 2012, 07:18:58 PM »
NS10's are horrible speakers. And that's why they are prized in recording studios. If you can make a track sound good on an NS10, it will sound good anywhere.

That's why an "improved" NS10 is *not* an NS10.  You're taking away the very thing that makes it prized by "improving" it.

That aside tho, I'd like to see it too.

Amen to that! :)
Don't judge a Injan by his pana!