hulika

Author Topic: November 2006 Haze EB's - Nov 6 and 28  (Read 44846 times)

Offline BAMF

November 2006 Haze EB's - Nov 6 and 28
« on: October 19, 2006, 01:09:51 AM »
Well...notwithstanding our MegaJam (will be meeting with some people to get it together tom) , we still have our two days with Purple Haze. Here they are.

November 6 and 28. Yep. 28 is a Tuesday. Which by the way, I don't know if that's better than Mondays but there it is. I guess we can fool around with the ideas what to do with them. Maybe the 28th is a better "open jam" day as it's harder to recruit Jammers rather than whole bands. This way too, guys who want in will have more than a month to sharpen their chops. I think that's a logical line of reasoning don't ya think so guys ?

So...November 6 is an all-band day.

Roll call din for that ! Yung mga me gusto...sign up na !

« Last Edit: October 03, 2007, 01:20:48 PM by BAMF »
Doghouse Recording Studio: http://doghousestudio.webs.com
Cel: 09282843633

Offline psychic_sushi

• Philmusicus Addictus
November Haze EB's - Nov 6 and 28
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2006, 01:48:11 AM »
I shouldn't be doing this without consulting my bandmates, but if i tickle them they wont say no ;) MORE POWER BAMF!!! :)

1. Jibbo
"The world needs more great guitarists, not more lumber critics."

Ron Kirn

Offline higad

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2006, 07:11:03 AM »
can we fill in too? hehe. nahuli kami sa dating lineup eh so kung pwede, sali din kami! :) thanks sir BAMF!!

1. Jibbo
2. uyayi
Pare1: Pare, bat naman hanggang ngayon wala ka pang syota? wala ka pa<br />bang napupusuan?<br />Pare2: Meron.. Manhid ka lang!<br /><br />heegad.multiply.com

Offline BAMF

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2006, 08:56:47 AM »
Jibbo is playing ! Good lordy...I have to put my mobile recording setup together before the 6th !

Offline Kulas

• Board Moderator
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2006, 12:26:17 PM »
i'll be there to bootleg, hehe. pero sana naman let's keep the volume levels steady. para maganda ang kalalabasan. medyo sabog yung unang attempt eh, as you may have heard, hehe.

Offline franco

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2006, 01:00:50 PM »
sir pasama naman sa jam na to  :D

1. Jibbo
2. uyayi
3. the greenthumbs
if you can't join them, beat them!

Offline BAMF

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2006, 01:47:46 PM »
Quote from: Kulas
i'll be there to bootleg, hehe. pero sana naman let's keep the volume levels steady. para maganda ang kalalabasan. medyo sabog yung unang attempt eh, as you may have heard, hehe.

There is a port on the mixer where we can tap. We tried it before, but since I didnt have a headphone monitor, I couldnt tell if we were getting right levels. And as expected, the mic was too loud and the instruments too far back. Sayang.

When I finish my mobile recording setup, or maybe if we can put the mixer input to yours, we'll get an "albumable" output.

Offline jazhombie

• Board Moderator
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2006, 04:29:54 PM »
Quote from: psychic_sushi
I shouldn't be doing this without consulting my bandmates, but if i tickle them they wont say no ;) MORE POWER BAMF!!! :)

1. Jibbo
 no prob sushi!! kaw n mag lead satin!hehehe! yung coltrane natin ha!PM kita line up :D

Offline jazhombie

• Board Moderator
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2006, 04:33:48 PM »
wow mukhang si kulas ang magiging excutive producer nito ah! :lol:

Offline psychic_sushi

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2006, 08:38:54 PM »

Aha! I nominate you to be the "crowds ears as a guide to the bands" for the evening ;) really, your inputs on stage sound are remarkable, maybe we can have you seated near center, then you can hand out the yellow card to the loudest band member? Seriously.

I'm nuts about sound quality and band volume, and I believe that we should all set a standard for many to follow. the "junior jam" days/ early 90's "bandwagon explosion" are long dead. just as BAMF is spearheading a hi-tonal quality local effects revolution, it would be fitting to set things up in the spirit of that.

this forum can be the father of pro-level audio for the common man ;)

(sorry for the soliloquay... btw, how are your spanking new emg's ;) )
"The world needs more great guitarists, not more lumber critics."

Ron Kirn

Offline Kulas

• Board Moderator
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2006, 08:55:12 PM »

Aha! I nominate you to be the "crowds ears as a guide to the bands" for the evening ;) really, your inputs on stage sound are remarkable, maybe we can have you seated near center, then you can hand out the yellow card to the loudest band member? Seriously.

I'm nuts about sound quality and band volume, and I believe that we should all set a standard for many to follow. the "junior jam" days/ early 90's "bandwagon explosion" are long dead. just as BAMF is spearheading a hi-tonal quality local effects revolution, it would be fitting to set things up in the spirit of that.

this forum can be the father of pro-level audio for the common man ;)

(sorry for the soliloquay... btw, how are your spanking new emg's ;) )

hehehe. i'm not an authority ah, hehe. you guys do your thing, i'll try to do mine, hehe. well last gig kasi i was seated dead center eh, hehe. at the very rear of the venue, with rogel and dan, hehe. oh well, let's see, hehe. i'll try to be there early so as to be able to monitor the levels, haha.

anyway, i haven't installed the EMG's eh, i'm excited though, i just don't want to touch 'em coz i might just ruin a perfectly cheap set of good pickups, hehe. pero i talked to "the man" or "the boss" already, we worked out a package deal with him making a new pickguard, hehe. so i'll probably pass by next week, hehe. i'm excited as to the outcome of this "project" tele, hehe.

Offline tam_guitar

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2006, 03:17:32 AM »
bro anton...have u received my pm?
There is no tone. There is only music.

Offline Kulas

• Board Moderator
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2006, 03:44:35 AM »
heheh, kaya mo yan! really, it fits you to be the "limiter" of volume... unless you wanna help just my band out ;) i'm always throwing gestures and questions at whoever i see out there when i'm out front.  i dont wanna look "steve vai-ish"... hehehe

pagamit ng tele mo when its done ha? yeah bro!! i can imagine how it would sound like through your amazing rig :)

well it's hard to coordinate volume levels with people i don't know, hehe. unless talagang we dictate the level rules at the beginning pa lang, hehe. it would kinda inhibit the bands, especially when they like "rocking out" hehe. anyway, bahala na, i'll try to do whatever's within my control.

yeah man, anyone's free to use my stuff when i bring 'em. i need more practice pa eh, i can jam some siguro but i mostly bring my stuff so that i can hear them from an audience point of view, hehe. i get fulfillment in that, not to mention inspiration, hehe.

Offline tam_guitar

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2006, 04:02:05 AM »
heheh, kaya mo yan! really, it fits you to be the "limiter" of volume... unless you wanna help just my band out ;) i'm always throwing gestures and questions at whoever i see out there when i'm out front.  i dont wanna look "steve vai-ish"... hehehe

pagamit ng tele mo when its done ha? yeah bro!! i can imagine how it would sound like through your amazing rig :)

well it's hard to coordinate volume levels with people i don't know, hehe. unless talagang we dictate the level rules at the beginning pa lang, hehe. it would kinda inhibit the bands, especially when they like "rocking out" hehe. anyway, bahala na, i'll try to do whatever's within my control.

yeah man, anyone's free to use my stuff when i bring 'em. i need more practice pa eh, i can jam some siguro but i mostly bring my stuff so that i can hear them from an audience point of view, hehe. i get fulfillment in that, not to mention inspiration, hehe.

hows psychic_sushi sounded when he uses ur rig?

you satisfied?

Offline higad

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2006, 06:53:50 AM »
hey everyone, sorry and sad to say we cant play there. kasi yung drummer namin hindi pala pwd every monday, kasi late uwi nya at maaga naman yung pasok nya kinabukasan. so ayun. yung uyayi icacancel namin. sorry for the hassle. thanks :) :) :) eto ulit yung lineup. sa mga gusto i-copy paste nlang pra makasama kayo sa lineup, ayon kay sir BAMF :) thanks!

1. Jibbo
2. the greenthumbs
Pare1: Pare, bat naman hanggang ngayon wala ka pang syota? wala ka pa<br />bang napupusuan?<br />Pare2: Meron.. Manhid ka lang!<br /><br />heegad.multiply.com

Offline Kulas

• Board Moderator
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2006, 07:20:56 AM »
Quote from: tam_guitar

hows psychic_sushi sounded when he uses ur rig?

you satisfied?

oo naman, hehe. anti-GAS nga eh, hehe.

Offline coheed

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Re: November Haze EB's - Nov 6 and 28
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2006, 03:45:37 PM »
 pasali po ulit!!!

:mrgreen:

1. Jibbo
2. the greenthumbs
3.Audiored

Offline caren

« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2006, 05:26:31 PM »
pde pa po sumali ulit..hehe..pde ba backtrax instead of band ang gwin..ang dami nanaman matutunan nito..hehe..sana lgi my eb..

1. Jibbo
2. the greenthumbs
3.Audiored
4.Caren

Offline dominant_chord2005

• Veteran Member
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2006, 01:00:10 AM »
pde pa po sumali ulit..hehe..pde ba backtrax instead of band ang gwin..ang dami nanaman matutunan nito..hehe..sana lgi my eb..

1. Jibbo
2. the greenthumbs
3.Audiored
4.Caren

kung gusto mo ng rhythm guitar im at ur disposal
"Practice makes perfect."

Offline Kulas

• Board Moderator
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2006, 02:06:07 AM »

1. Jibbo
2. the greenthumbs
3.Audiored
4.Caren

kung gusto mo ng rhythm guitar im at ur disposal

at drummer... haha

Offline BAMF

« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2006, 11:25:10 AM »
I'll play harmonica nyahehehe .

Mukhang jam-pack na naman tayo sa November 6 !

Offline toybitz

• Board Moderator
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2006, 02:54:38 PM »
ako kahit roadie lang Caren.  si Tam taga bukas ng pinto para sa akin.
Tele bought 20K. Upgraded pots.  FS: 30K  Trade Value BS: 85K.  Deal tayo?

Offline sonnyrayvaughn

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2006, 08:54:42 PM »
hehe kahit jet lag pa...ill try to be a witness to this event!

again, BAMF, i salute you :) ... im buying you a round of drinks!

what time start?

Offline tam_guitar

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2006, 10:36:54 PM »
ako kahit roadie lang Caren.  si Tam taga bukas ng pinto para sa akin.

:mrgreen: mangarap ba  :?

Offline RonnieA

« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2006, 01:56:50 AM »
Ako tiga set up ng gitara and effects ni caren!!! :-D :-D

Ayos ba Bro Elmo?????

RonnieA :x