hulika

Author Topic: "That Pedal Show" on YouTube  (Read 2751 times)

Offline CERamos

• Netizen Level
"That Pedal Show" on YouTube
« on: January 11, 2016, 10:50:58 AM »
Sinong nakapanood ng "That Pedal Show" sa YouTube nina Daniel ng GigRig at si Mick from the Guitarist magazine. Kung hindi pa, panoorin nyo yun, just type the quotated one and may makukuha kayo sa show na yun. Siguradong aandar ang GAS ninyo.

Nga pala sa Guitarist channel may 3-part videoa sila tungkol sa overdrive pedals, uli search nyo na.

Offline cayle

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: "That Pedal Show" on YouTube
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2016, 07:30:58 AM »
Great vids! Yung tinapos ko lang nang walang skip was the chorus pedal shootout.

Offline shoegaze geezer

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2016, 08:34:57 AM »
Great show. My fave is the 3-Part Ultimate Overdrives Shootout.

On a different note...sometimes I find it weird to watch Dan and Mick intensely stare at each other's eyes.  :lol:
"I look at yours, you laugh at mine. And love is just a miserable lie"

Offline vegetablejoe

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2016, 04:25:43 PM »
very nice tones showcased. Probably due to the use of the Gig Rig 2 which is quite flexible and isolates each pedal in a separate loop. Stereo amp set-up pa minsan.

Ya, medyo weird yung mga malagkit na tinginan nila. Must be a Brit thing.

Offline cayle

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2016, 04:46:41 PM »

On a different note...sometimes I find it weird to watch Dan and Mick intensely stare at each other's eyes.  :lol:

Idagdag mo pa malambing magsalita si Dan.  :lol:

Offline CERamos

• Netizen Level
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2016, 04:47:59 PM »
very nice tones showcased. Probably due to the use of the Gig Rig 2 which is quite flexible and isolates each pedal in a separate loop. Stereo amp set-up pa minsan.

Ya, medyo weird yung mga malagkit na tinginan nila. Must be a Brit thing.

Sa atin pa yun, "Pare Mahal Mo Ba Ako" ang nasa background music

Offline fender101

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2016, 05:57:02 PM »
Pinaka favorite kong episode nila so far yung "chasing the dumble tone" :razz:
https://soundcloud.com/don-james-delosreyes

Ref/s: skeletonboy, manok, DevilMay, hahaha!, mawts_gwaps, bwizett, moncseb, Overture, etc...

Offline waterbury

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2016, 06:44:03 PM »

creepy nga yung mga tinginan nila dalawa haha. pero I enjoy the show very much.
"One Man's Garbage Is Another Man's Treasure" -- Philmusic

Offline guitaricci

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2016, 10:10:32 PM »
awesome show

I just wish they would do a show with mid-priced amps and guitars like MIM Fenders or PRS SEs. hehe
Its not the kill, Its the thrill of the chase...

Offline fender101

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2016, 12:15:02 PM »

This episode was eargasmic :mrgreen:
https://soundcloud.com/don-james-delosreyes

Ref/s: skeletonboy, manok, DevilMay, hahaha!, mawts_gwaps, bwizett, moncseb, Overture, etc...

Offline jamesplaysguitar

• Veteran Member
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2016, 09:30:48 PM »
Love ''That Pedal Show'' by Daniel and Mick Taylor. Daming interesting infos. Ive been watching it for almost three months now. Have saved a few videos in my laptop for future references.

Liked the ''Setting up your Amp to use with a Drive Pedal'' episode kasi nagtetest sila ng drive/fuzz pedals as how it responds to different amps such as a fender and a Mallard ( Marshall type ). Same with compressors and yes you do need an EQ pedal episode. Have kept my EQ pedal in storage for years and that video inspired me again to use my eq pedal in some applications.

Ibang klase siyang gear oriented show. Madami kang matututunan and madami kang marerealize about gear. Simple to complicated stuff. Highly recommended siya sa mga Gear nerds  :)
References:Monsceb,mondemonle,jgaluno,omegared15,r_chino18,bhaahchico,drew asuncion,obetski,ger02,balakubak,pitongjerome,riccaliolio,kurtcobainer,benjiemusic,dreadhead,bananagrahamskyflakes,lespaul888,redjaztin,tsunamic,caraboyman,Shkc,Vanhatred and more

Offline marcus_gloom

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2016, 11:24:47 PM »
Beggining to like this more than Chappers' vids!

Offline chewful

« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2016, 04:00:21 PM »
I love this show as well!!!  :-D

Unfortunately, a lot of the pedals they feature aren't easily available here in the Philippines. The show is centered on pedal/pedalboard/amp-pedal discussion, which can be easily inferred from the show's title.

There's another show in youtube which focuses more on the guitarist itself: gears/tone/career development/practice, etc. It is called "Tim and Pete's Guitar Show". Though the production is not as good as "That Pedal Show".