hulika

Author Topic: FreedomTom the German..  (Read 68221 times)

Offline kawal

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: FreedomTom the German..
« Reply #425 on: February 17, 2009, 09:05:26 PM »
I agree with the idea of learning how to deal with different kinds of people. kung tapatan at tapatan rin lang or turuan ng leksyon tulad ng sinabi mo, bakit hinde; as long as may patas na resolution yung deal.
Hindi dapat nakakapagod mag-Philmusic.

Offline haey2

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #426 on: February 17, 2009, 10:28:08 PM »
I agree with the idea of learning how to deal with different kinds of people. kung tapatan at tapatan rin lang or turuan ng leksyon tulad ng sinabi mo, bakit hinde; as long as may patas na resolution yung deal.

im with you on this bro...dapat "fair" ang deal no matter what nationality/culture both parties have...

o chard...trade mo na saken yun marshall master reverb amp ng 100 instructional DVD's... :wink: :-D :lol: 8-)
black moon creeping...

Offline kawal

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #427 on: February 17, 2009, 10:35:38 PM »
^tatlong kilong pick payag ako. :-D

Offline raikidoodles

« Reply #428 on: February 18, 2009, 02:07:37 AM »
i think hindi din 'naloko' ang friend mo. if your friend didn't really want to sell his guitar or his gear, sana di nalang nya binenta at the price tom wanted because that would mean it was his choice and not toms. so he agreed willfully to it, kahet alam nya na hindi tama yung deal, he just sold it because malayo pinanggalingan nya. he was clear of all the terms and consequences and he still said 'yes'. so i think hindi siya niloko ni tom. after all the talk here, we should just be aware that tom will do anything in his power to degrade your gear. next time nalang your friend should expect that.

I beg to disagree, sir kung kayo ang nasa kalagayan nya mapipilitan kayo to do that,  read the post ni karlwilson, and the other stories na may dalang amp at inakyat ang stairs ng apartment nya tapos tatawaran ng 5k un amp.    Hindi porke't aware ang both parties sa consequences eh hindi na panloloko yun.   Tom is a predator, and like a lion or a shark who is about to attack his prey eh hindi agad sya susunggab, an intelligent predator will not make an instant attack sa kanilang prey, yung ibang animals they attack in circles, kumbaga may rituals muna.   And Tom as a predator will make situations na mapipilitan kang pumasok sa bitag n'ya, that is how he attack his prey, that is how he feeds himself, and it is sad to say that our fellow musikeros ang binibiktima n'ya.   

The idea that it is better to deal to a person in his house kesa sa mall is a very bad interpretation of the situation.    A spider is a predator itself, and he uses his web as a trap,   and Tom has his own web where he can attack his prey easily.   That condo unit is a trap!   Like a spider waiting for its prey to take his bait.   

Kung ihahampas ko ang dala kong amp sa mukha ni Tom at ginawa ko yun sa mall at least physical injury lang yun, pero kung sa loob ng bahay nya siguradong may malicious mischief ka na meron ka pang homicide kasi sa haus nya ginawa sa loob ng home :-D :-D :-D, joke lang po ito kung corny pag paensyahan nyo na. . .

BOYCOTT PREYdom TOM!

Musicians Against PREYdom TOM!

Any idea paano natin mabibigyan ng warning ang mga tao sa other sites like sulit.com etc,  paano yung mga tao sa buy n sell na magazine?   Kawawa naman sila!

Offline slowhandpal

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #429 on: February 18, 2009, 05:00:58 AM »
Kung ihahampas ko ang dala kong amp sa mukha ni Tom at ginawa ko yun sa mall at least physical injury lang yun, pero kung sa loob ng bahay nya siguradong may malicious mischief ka na meron ka pang homicide kasi sa haus nya ginawa sa loob ng home :-D :-D :-D, joke lang po ito kung corny pag paensyahan nyo na. . .

BOYCOTT PI beg to disagree, sir kung kayo ang nasa kalagayan nya mapipilitan kayo to do that,  read the post ni karlwilson, and the other stories na may dalang amp at inakyat ang stairs ng apartment nya tapos tatawaran ng 5k un amp.    Hindi porke't aware ang both parties sa consequences eh hindi na panloloko yun.   Tom is a predator, and like a lion or a shark who is about to attack his prey eh hindi agad sya susunggab, an intelligent predator will not make an instant attack sa kanilang prey, yung ibang animals they attack in circles, kumbaga may rituals muna.   And Tom as a predator will make situations na mapipilitan kang pumasok sa bitag n'ya, that is how he attack his prey, that is how he feeds himself, and it is sad to say that our fellow musikeros ang binibiktima n'ya.   

The idea that it is better to deal to a person in his house kesa sa mall is a very bad interpretation of the situation.    A spider is a predator itself, and he uses his web as a trap,   and Tom has his own web where he can attack his prey easily.   That condo unit is a trap!   Like a spider waiting for its prey to take his bait.   
PREYdom TOM!

Musicians Against PREYdom TOM!

Any idea paano natin mabibigyan ng warning ang mga tao sa other sites like sulit.com etc,  paano yung mga tao sa buy n sell na magazine?   Kawawa naman sila!

Heed the call. Bro, ang ganda ng idea mong to, dati dadalawa, tatatlo lang kami, pero mas tama ka, dapat malawakan at magkaisa. kasi sa style namin, ganon pa rin si Tom di nagbago ugali.

VIVA REVOLUTION AGAINST TOM, I Boycott, send him home!we have the rich history of unity, we even dispose men of power. twice we've done it.unahin natin to tapos celebrate tayo EDSA Revolution.. :-)

Bro ingat na din atyo sa mga patibung ok?

Offline chuck sabbath

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #430 on: February 18, 2009, 11:17:51 AM »
just an opinion (thats still allowed here right?) from someone who has never dealt with tom...

a) hasel nga yung dinala nyo yung amp/gitara nyo napagkalayulayo at mamaliitin lang ng isang puti. pero disisyon nyo parin ang pag benta nun. did he hold a gun to your head? ano mas gusto nyo yung nahasel kayo o nagoyo? para sa akin iuuwi ko nalang yun, ibebenta sa iba, at sasabihin ko sa mga kakilala ko na wag na makipag-deal sa taong yun. kesa naman pumayag ako sa raw deal at mag mukmok/umangal sa internet. if the deal sucks you should have had the balls to tell him that to his face. pinoy pride diba? hindi dapat kayo nagpaintimidate tapos iiyak sa internet. confrontation is meant for the moment, not after the fact, its just poor form

b) so you got burned. you have every right to tell your friends about it, leave testimonials/warnings on forums etc. but to go after issues such as his immigration status and his personal hygiene is just petty and takes away from the real issue. following this logic, you should also go after indian nationals na nagpapa 5/6. i would say a lot of them are guilty of the same "crimes" ;)

c) i think that someone who has taken the time to answer questions/post pics on tom's behalf doesnt deserve to be attacked for any questionable behavior on the part of his associate. its not like its a corporation where the poster actually represents the party concerned

may mga veiled threats of physical violence pa...

dont get me wrong: im in agreement with you guys, bad trip nga talaga yung ginagawa nya kung totoo yun...pero dapat pinakita nyo yung angas nyo sa harap niya, hindi yung pagkatapos niyo nagpalamang

hindi na kailangan ng mga movement movement. dont put up with his bullsh*t, dont smile and nod, dont say "its ok". then he'll get the message
In an expanding universe, time is on the side of the outcast. Those who once inhabited the suburbs of human contempt find that without changing their address they eventually live in the metropolis

Offline XFree

• Veteran Member
« Reply #431 on: February 18, 2009, 12:03:58 PM »
just say no to his offer then you'll see

he will lay low

:-D
Specifications are subject to change without notice.

Offline kawal

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #432 on: February 18, 2009, 01:16:49 PM »
hindi dapat kayo nagpaintimidate tapos iiyak sa internet.
hahahahahahaha. tugshk!   :lol: 8-)  :-D
« Last Edit: February 18, 2009, 01:19:20 PM by kawal »

Offline Poundcake

• GAS prophet
  • Administrator
« Reply #433 on: February 18, 2009, 02:00:37 PM »
Sheesh, things sure have turned ugly here.

As requested, I'll have to lock this thread.
"The LORD will save me, and we will play my music on stringed instruments all the days of our lives, at the house of the LORD." Isaiah 38:20