hulika

Author Topic: PM Login Issues *merged*  (Read 89099 times)

Offline ichieban

I can't access philmusic in my laptop.. please help!!!
« Reply #125 on: August 28, 2010, 10:51:36 AM »
I just bought a laptop with Windows 7. I am using IE 7 i think, and sometimes google chrome. I'm just wondering why I cant access PM there. WHenever I go to the website, it's giving me an error that i should access cached page, or something like that. What should I do? Thanks in advance..

Offline Armzcore

Re: I can't access philmusic in my laptop.. please help!!!
« Reply #126 on: August 30, 2010, 07:00:54 PM »
what inet provider are you using?
Love for the Movement 
Under the Cover
http://www.facebook.com/ndrdcvr

Offline ichieban

« Reply #127 on: August 31, 2010, 10:24:36 AM »
Globe Broadband. 1mbps

Offline inigo

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Is it just me or is it really hard to get to PhilMu these days?
« Reply #128 on: August 31, 2010, 06:34:28 PM »
Update:
My Globelines broadband connection can, for some time now, connect me to Philmusic without difficulty, and without the use of proxies.

I used to have the same access problems as you guys (always getting directed to Sedoparking, even if using different computers or my phone). I constantly bugged them for more than a month (professionally, I hope), and they even sent a tech guy to visit my home several times to check my computer, change my modem, etc.

However, they fixed my problem by doing something in my area's switch. They sent a lineman (not a tech guy) to repair a switch (or something) that controls my area (i.e., outside of my house, somewhere far). Turns out to be an infrastructure problem.

FWIW, this solution might also solve your problem. Sorry for not suggesting this sooner.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2010, 06:35:30 PM by inigo »
400/hr recording. Banana Rising Recording Studio www.bananarising.com

SOUND SAMPLES: http://www.bananarising.com/p/sound-samples.html

Offline hunk0429

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #129 on: August 31, 2010, 06:53:33 PM »
mga bobong globe technical support.. ive already sent them emails and its been going on for a month now! till now, wala pa silang sagot. they always ask me for screenshot of my ping status, etc, everytime i followup. f*cktards!

Offline gelobeans2004

Re: cannot log on to phil music using a macbook
« Reply #130 on: September 06, 2010, 01:00:47 AM »
what? im using mac-air and no problems
☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠

Offline Legolas

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #131 on: September 15, 2010, 08:20:30 AM »
 :-D must be the broadband, same prob as mine before.

use a diffrent proxy.

check this thread.

http://talk.philmusic.com/board/index.php/topic,177395.0.html
No Matter How Much You Pay For An Instrument, In The Wrong Hands It Will Always Sound "Cheap."

Offline benicio

« Reply #132 on: September 18, 2010, 11:06:28 AM »
plush your dns

Offline ichieban

« Reply #133 on: September 19, 2010, 09:44:43 AM »
:-D must be the broadband, same prob as mine before.

use a diffrent proxy.

check this thread.

http://talk.philmusic.com/board/index.php/topic,177395.0.html

Thanks sir!

Offline fob.123

« Reply #134 on: November 06, 2010, 10:04:51 PM »
Ako lagi!!!!!!!!!!!
kainis na!!!!!!!!!!
pero pag nagkaroon sulit naman :-D

Offline KitC

• Prime Moderator
« Reply #135 on: November 07, 2010, 09:11:01 AM »
The problem seems to affect one of their WAN IPs. I noticed that if their WAN begins with 120.xxx.xxx.xxx, Philmusic cannot connect whereas if the WAN begins with 18x.xxx.xxx.xxx, Philmusic has no problem.
Sonar 4.04PE/5.2PE/7.02PE/8.31 PE, Project 5 v2.5.1, EmulatorX 1.5, Cubase SL2, Ableton Live 7.14,  Intel Q6600 MSI P43 Neo 4Gb Crucial Ballistix Tracer DDR2-800, Emu 1820m, Yamaha DSP Factory, Terratec DMX 6fire

Offline Downbeat

• Netizen Level
Logging-in Problem using Wireless Broadband
« Reply #136 on: December 16, 2010, 06:32:48 PM »
Hello po sa lahat!..

Ask ko lang kung bakit most of the time hirap ako mag log-in, I am using a "Sun Broadband wireless internet USB stick".

I hope someone here can help me if there is something to do to normalize things up, kasi kung makapag log-in ako once in a month lang.
Never be Bb, never be B#, be natural..                                                     \"CLICK THIS\" ---> http://circleaudio.multiply.com/

Offline Thor

• Philmusicus Noobitus
[ATTN: Forum Admin] Invalid source domain for forum emails
« Reply #137 on: January 27, 2011, 04:25:04 PM »
I was attempting to activate my account all yesterday, and could for the love of god not figure out why my activation emails were disappearing. That is, until I checked my email server's logs:

Jan 27 09:06:18 *********** postfix/smtpd[32620]: NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT from unknown[*************]: 450 4.1.8 <apache@Virt003.localdomain>: Sender address rejected: Domain not found; from=<apache@Virt003.localdomain> to=<**********> proto=ESMTP helo=<Virt003.localdomain>

Good mail servers are typically configured to reject a sender domain that doesn't exist on the real Internet. I'm talking about the MAIL FROM address that is passed in SMTP negotiations, and NOT the (correct) noreply@philmusic.com address in the header of the email itself. On a UNIX-type system, this has to do with the sender address that you pass to sendmail.

You might want to fix this, as I actually had to manually disable the reject_unknown_sender_domain flag in my Postfix configuration file, an option that's not available to your average Internet user on a preconfigured email server. Your forum is the first forum with this problem that I have encountered. Who knows how many user registrations you have missed out on because of this? :-/

Offline trasher

PM Login Issues *merged*
« Reply #138 on: March 08, 2011, 08:17:46 AM »
I don't know kung may nag-post na nito before. Kung meron na po, paki-merge na lang. Tanong ko lang po, bakit ayaw pong mag-open ng PM sa Globe na DSL? Yun po kasi ang internet connection namin sa house. Hindi tuloy ako makapag-PM kapag nasa house ako. Usually, dito lang po sa work ako nakakapag-PM. Patulong na lang po kung mayroon kayong alam na solution kung paano ko ma-oopen yung PM sa internet connection namin sa bahay. Salamat po.

Offline KitC

• Prime Moderator
Re: Bakit ayaw pong mag-open ng Philmusic sa Globe na DSL?
« Reply #139 on: March 08, 2011, 09:01:11 AM »
Change your DNS to 8.8.8.8 or 8.8.4.4 - that's Google's DNS.

One more thing I noticed... if the IP Globe assigns you begins with 120.xxx.xxx.xxx, PM won't load at all. Disconnect and reconnect until you get an IP that starts with 180.xxx....

Sonar 4.04PE/5.2PE/7.02PE/8.31 PE, Project 5 v2.5.1, EmulatorX 1.5, Cubase SL2, Ableton Live 7.14,  Intel Q6600 MSI P43 Neo 4Gb Crucial Ballistix Tracer DDR2-800, Emu 1820m, Yamaha DSP Factory, Terratec DMX 6fire

Offline trasher

« Reply #140 on: March 08, 2011, 03:57:08 PM »
Change your DNS to 8.8.8.8 or 8.8.4.4 - that's Google's DNS.

One more thing I noticed... if the IP Globe assigns you begins with 120.xxx.xxx.xxx, PM won't load at all. Disconnect and reconnect until you get an IP that starts with 180.xxx....

Thanks for the help. Globe always gives me an IP of 192.xxx.x.x everytime I try to obtain an IP address from them. Can I still open the site with this IP, if I'll just change the DNS?

Offline KitC

• Prime Moderator
« Reply #141 on: March 11, 2011, 09:14:45 AM »
Thanks for the help. Globe always gives me an IP of 192.xxx.x.x everytime I try to obtain an IP address from them. Can I still open the site with this IP, if I'll just change the DNS?

You will only see the correct assigned IP when you query the WAN IP from the modem. Go into your browser and type 192.168.1.1 - it should land you in the modem's browser-based menu screen. There should be some sort of status screen which shows you the actual assigned IP. The IP you're seeing (192.xxx.....) is only the local network assigned IP.

Offline metalrocker

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #142 on: March 17, 2011, 02:26:17 PM »
Mga kapatid, patulong po. may nangyari po kasi sa account ko, hindi po ako makapag log in kaya nacreate ko tong account na to. nagpalit kasi ako ng email address tapos wala naman akong narisib na email confirmation kaya hindi ako makapag-log in. hindi ko rin alam kung saan dapat i-post tong concern na to. sana makarating to sa Admin, gusto ko kasi maretrieve yung account ko e. username po ng account ko ay "jajacool22".

PhilMusic Admin, need some help here.

Maraming salamat.

Offline kimhags

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: LOG IN PROBLEM
« Reply #143 on: March 18, 2011, 09:18:56 AM »
Mga kapatid, patulong po. may nangyari po kasi sa account ko, hindi po ako makapag log in kaya nacreate ko tong account na to. nagpalit kasi ako ng email address tapos wala naman akong narisib na email confirmation kaya hindi ako makapag-log in. hindi ko rin alam kung saan dapat i-post tong concern na to. sana makarating to sa Admin, gusto ko kasi maretrieve yung account ko e. username po ng account ko ay "jajacool22".

PhilMusic Admin, need some help here.

Maraming salamat.

try mo tingnan yung spam folder ng email mo bro. ganyan din kasi nangyari sa akin pagregister ko eh, akala ko wala akong nareceive na confirmation pero pagtingin ko sa spam folder nandun pala.

Offline deevey

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Accessing Philmusic - DNS issues ?
« Reply #144 on: March 28, 2011, 03:59:00 AM »
Long time lurker .. main reason I never posted was due to not being able to access the site when I wanted to!

I'm on a standard Globe 1mb Home DSL line, friends of mine who told me about the site have issues accessing the site consistently too. It looks like a DNS issue (the page that displays is a domains24 which normally shows when a domains has not propagated correctly yet).

I'm currently needing to access the site via a USA proxy server, which is understandably a bit of a pain.

Any ideas or others having the same issue care to post.

P.S. Not being able to search is a major pain :cry:

Offline eigerdude

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Re: Accessing Philmusic - DNS issues ?
« Reply #145 on: March 28, 2011, 08:39:42 AM »
try myxproxy.info yan ang ginagamit ko to access philmusic.... I ope it will help

Offline KitC

• Prime Moderator
« Reply #146 on: March 28, 2011, 08:52:06 AM »
It IS a DNS issue, but with Globe and not PM. It seems our complaints fall on deaf ears with Globe and their call center is clueless when it comes to DNS issues. Anyone got a contact with their operations?

Offline deevey

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #147 on: March 29, 2011, 12:54:07 AM »
Now isn't that interesting ....one day later

And for the first time ever I've been able to access the site WITHOUT using a proxy (someone listening?):mrgreen:

@ eigerdude
myxproxy.info

My point was that I should not need to use a proxy to access a public at all, nevermind a site aimed at the country the ISP is in :wink: ...If I wasn't able to view the site how would I know to use a proxy at all, i'd just assume the site was dead.

Looks like something was fixed anyhow, hope it holds.. now to start looking around at last :D
« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 12:56:29 AM by deevey »

Offline KitC

• Prime Moderator
« Reply #148 on: March 29, 2011, 08:21:11 AM »
I use Globe DSL and one of the things I like to do is check the modem status. I've found out that Globe 'assigns' 2 sets of IPs to it's subscribers: one beginning with 18x.xxx.xxx.xxx and the other 12x.xxx.xxx.xxx

It seems that the 18x IP is 'broken' because whenever that is my assigned IP, I can't access PM. My fix is to reboot the modem until I get an IP that begins with 12x. You might be experiencing the same thing. AFAIK, Globe uses the DNS servers of another company located in Batangas.

Until Globe or the DNS server recognizes the fact that something is broken, no one is ever going to fix it.

Offline eigerdude

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #149 on: March 29, 2011, 10:45:12 AM »
Now isn't that interesting ....one day later

And for the first time ever I've been able to access the site WITHOUT using a proxy (someone listening?):mrgreen:

@ eigerdude  
My point was that I should not need to use a proxy to access a public at all, nevermind a site aimed at the country the ISP is in :wink: ...If I wasn't able to view the site how would I know to use a proxy at all, i'd just assume the site was dead.

Looks like something was fixed anyhow, hope it holds.. now to start looking around at last :D

Sorry my bad.... Just trying to help here....