hulika

Author Topic: The "deltaslim vs. firemodel55" thread  (Read 29399 times)

Offline skunkyfunk

• Philmusicus Addictus
The "deltaslim vs. firemodel55" thread
« Reply #225 on: August 18, 2007, 08:09:54 PM »
Alex, can dahcselbor come?  If you don't know who he is, he was the one working with me while you called yesterday.  The Maestro former-hiphopper.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2007, 08:16:28 PM by skunkyfunk »

Offline bakit?

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #226 on: August 18, 2007, 08:34:22 PM »
Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics... Even if you win, you're still retarded  :lol:

di naman.

:evil:
I believe that the definition of definition is reinvention. To not be like your parents. To not be like your friends. To be yourself.

Completely.

Offline bakit?

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #227 on: August 18, 2007, 08:36:18 PM »
i luv wars!hahaha!lumalabas pag ka kupal ko!parang gusto ko humawak ng tubo at maghanap ng kaaway.hahahahahahahaha!
 :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

kaso gusto ko rin ng chicken e.pwede away muna tapos pag napagod e kain tayo ng chicken? :oops:
I believe that the definition of definition is reinvention. To not be like your parents. To not be like your friends. To be yourself.

Completely.

Offline turiguiliano

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #228 on: August 18, 2007, 08:53:54 PM »
Leech,

Sure you are invited...

can i come too? i promise to bring 2 cases of san mig light. 1.5 cases kay leech. 12 bottles lang sakin :-D. hehe
US Toll Free: 650.488.7901
Globe:0927.858.1635
Smart:0949.190.0200 Sun:0932.748.6705 Bogner Amplification - CMATMODS - F-BASS - Jet City Amplification - Lava Cables - Paul Cochrane Audio - Pedal Train - Weber Speakers - Wilson Effects - XOTIC Effects

Offline PRSMan

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #229 on: August 18, 2007, 09:44:51 PM »
Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics... Even if you win, you're still retarded  :lol:

That is one of the meanest things to say.  I have volunteered to assist in events with special olympians, and they are very nice people who have no control whatsoever on what they're going through.  How dare you say something like that?  Oh I get it... you think it makes you cool?

Offline Lahed92801

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #230 on: August 18, 2007, 09:52:02 PM »

That is one of the meanest things to say.  I have volunteered to assist in events with special olympians, and they are very nice people who have no control whatsoever on what they're going through.  How dare you say something like that?  Oh I get it... you think it makes you cool?
it's a joke, dude  :roll: more of use as a metaphor here  :-D

I personally support the special olympics  :-D

Offline orangeogre

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #231 on: August 18, 2007, 09:54:30 PM »

pero hindi yata politically correct ang term mo...

Offline Lahed92801

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #232 on: August 18, 2007, 09:59:50 PM »

pero hindi yata politically correct ang term mo...

fine fine bro, sorry medyo offensive pala  :-D

peace  :-D

Offline tam_guitar

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #233 on: August 18, 2007, 11:46:30 PM »
hahaha

bagong sparing partner ba yan!?!?!  :lol:

nakakahawa pala sila firemodel at deltaslim  :-o joke

KAIN NALANG TAU NG CHICKEN!
There is no tone. There is only music.

Offline lefty

• Veteran Member
« Reply #234 on: August 19, 2007, 12:37:06 AM »
By far the two most relevant, meaningful, and hysterically funny posts on this thread......

:lol: :lol:

can you imagine how silly the whole thing would look?

"o lets do open A... listen to this... *kerrraaannnngggg*.... hear that? can you feel that C# tingling your spine as it shimmers beat-less against the A?... *keeerrrraaaannnggg*... note that the low A retains clarity and power even when blending with 4 other notes... *keeerrrraaaannnggg*... and i haven't even applied vibrato yet... *keeerrrraaaannnggg*...what do you think eh?..."

"its pretty good... but listen to this... *keeerrrraaaannnggg*... now, i know the A and C# arent exactly beat-less... *keeerrrraaaannnggg*... but that little niggle adds character... *keeerrrraaaannnggg*... also, note that, after the initial attack, the chords seems to get louder before decaying slowly... *keeerrrraaaannnggg*... can you hear that high E adding sparkle to the chord yet blending in perfectly with the other 5 notes?... *keeerrrraaaannnggg*..."

"oo nga... may character... but its not perfect.... not like this... *keeerrrraaaannnggg*..."

15 hours and 55 minutes later...

"you know, i just noticed, that 4th string is starting to drift on your guitar... *keeerrrraaaannnggg*... parang hindi na beat-less against the low A yung E on the 4th... *keeerrrraaaannnggg*..."

"hindi... thats one instance where it really is in the hands... *keeerrrraaaannnggg*... medyo ngalay na kamay ko dito kakahawak ng A e.... gusto mo subukan ibang chord naman?... lipat naman tayo sa open A on the 5th... *keeerrrraaaannnggg*... madali lang yun... here, leave the 5th string open, ring on the 7th of the 4th string..."

"hep hep hep... bawal hawakan... bawal manggulo... sa A lang tayo... *keeerrrraaaannnggg*... nangangawit kamay mo?... ibig sabihin di comfortable 'yang neck ng gitara mo... *keeerrrraaaannnggg*... ako, i can hold this A all week... in fact its all i play... *keeerrrraaaannnggg*..."

"... ehem... ser... 5 minutes... last song na po..."

and.....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  Thought I'd have a coronary.

Sa dulo't dulo ng lahat, eto lang 'yun:

Ganyanan nalang para cheaper, simpler, and ultimately more "revealing". A genuine "shootout", ika nga. The results will "hold just as much water"! :-D

Guys, it's only gear.....

hahahaha!  :-D
Are You Experienced

Offline Poundcake

• GAS prophet
  • Administrator
Re: The "deltaslim vs. firemodel55" thread
« Reply #235 on: August 19, 2007, 01:41:47 AM »
That's it. This thread is going nowhere. I'll have to lock this thread, but I'll keep it here as "evidence" :)

Just to sum up what the sixteen (16) pages of posts contain:

deltaslim and firemodel55 had a discussion about gear that turned ugly fast, so...

To the lucky ones who were and who will be invited, don't forget to watch the "deltaslim guitars" vs. "Baker#55" match-up, LIVE at Shin's Studio on December 30, 2007! There will be guitars, amps and pedals galore in there (sorry guys, no strippers dancing around metal poles as this is a guitar showdown)! It will be a tonal experience that will surely rival the New Year's Day celebration! The weigh-in will be exactly one day before the match :lol:

(the last remark was just a joke :lol:)
« Last Edit: August 19, 2007, 01:42:49 AM by Poundcake »
"The LORD will save me, and we will play my music on stringed instruments all the days of our lives, at the house of the LORD." Isaiah 38:20