The Music Forums > Jazz and Blues Cafe

Pls pray for our brodah Aya Yuson...

(1/5) > >>

jimy james:
Aya suffered a mild stroke a few weeks back. na ICU sya. but his dad, Krip Yuson says he's medio ok naman, medio "ngiwi" na magsalita... Tonnette Lipana ( jazz gtr dude & collegue ) visited Aya at PGH just the other day... wish I could go also, but I work in Alabang & live in Fairview, QC...

Let's all offer a small prayer for our fellow musician, Aya. great bop player, crazy dude :-D, hindi lang mahusay na gitarista, tropapips din mahigit isang dekada na...

Pray for a speedy recovery ( at muling makatogs ) 8-)

Thanks to all of you guys. God Bless.

tiyowoy:
Will do bro.  :-)

blackwingchai:
kalako walang magpopost nito, i posted similar sa fb. Last na balita ko hes ok na. Trip ko nga ring bisitahin kaso nahihiya ako. Lets pray for a speedy recovery.

haxo55:
the other day i was wondering bat do ko na nakikita sa pm si sir aya,
nakakamiss din yung mga post niya dito,
tapod ayun bigla ko na lang nakita tong thread and na ospital pala si sir aya,
will pray for Him para makarecover agad.

siore:
Jeez.... how tragic... his posts were always a breath of fresh air sa philmusic,especially sa music theory subforum. When folks take themselves too seriously,he's always one to light up the mood. When he's serious,galing din ng insights nya,especially when he experiments with how the scales and modes fit into a piece of music,and different ways you can understand it and why it works. And the epic posts between him and rjtorres,and the lolz in the kenny G thread,grammar thread,etc... I haven't even met the guy yet,I wish he hangs tight in there,sana ma-meet ko pa for some lessons!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version