hulika

Author Topic: New China virus: Cases triple as infection spreads to Beijing and Shanghai  (Read 4123 times)

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
The number of people infected with a new virus in China tripled over the weekend, with the outbreak spreading from Wuhan to other major cities.

There are now more than 200 cases, mostly in Wuhan, though the respiratory illness has also been detected in Beijing, Shanghai and Shenzhen.

Three people have died. Japan, Thailand and South Korea have reported cases.

The new strain of coronavirus, which causes a type of pneumonia, can pass from person to person, China confirmed.

Respiratory expert Zhong Nanshan, who heads the health commission team investigating the virus, said 14 medical workers had caught it while treating patients, state media reported.

The sharp rise comes as millions of Chinese prepare to travel for the Lunar New Year holidays.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-51171035?ns_mchannel=social&ns_source=facebook&ns_campaign=bbcnews&ocid=socialflow_facebook&fbclid=IwAR1D5ZPJfYQEc_lTKumEMHOTMSUK4VgCLaHUEmCLjxbWS9A7Zz3urkHW-Gw
check out my new page:Condo for sale Luzon.

Offline red lights

• Philmusicus Addictus

meron daw nakalusot sa south korea, japan at taiwan yata. dito satin, may tatlong chinese na hinold somewhere north dahil may fever paglapag nila sa airport.

matindi daw to kasi quick kill!
Kahit na nasasaktan, Hindi pa rin mahindian

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
check out my new page:Condo for sale Luzon.

Offline red lights

• Philmusicus Addictus

Offline red lights

• Philmusicus Addictus
may bago na naman yata galing china, may bago na naman sila ikakalat

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
^bubonic plague tsaka yung variant ng A-H1N1 na inaalam pa kung natatransmit airborne.
I turned myself into a monster to fight against the monsters of the world.

Earth Crisis - Nemesis