hulika

Author Topic: Stock Market and investments atbp.  (Read 144023 times)

Offline Ralph_Petrucci

• Namamasko po!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
Re: Stock Market and investments atbp.
« Reply #150 on: March 13, 2019, 05:07:24 PM »
FYI magooffer ng bonds ang ALI through BPI initial investment is 50k tentative interest rate is around 6.70-6.80% credited quarterly for 7 year term. Final terms will come out daw this April sabi ng manager sakin just a while ago. kung may extra 50k kayo na you are not planning to use anytime soon this is a good avenue for investment, you might want to go to our preferred bpi branch and inquire.

taga BPI ka brother? anong ALI?
hahaha ako binibiyak ko muna yung wetpaks para makita kung may yellow thingy hahahaha

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #151 on: March 13, 2019, 05:12:07 PM »
taga BPI ka brother? anong ALI?

Ayala Land incorporated.
check out my new page:Condo for sale Luzon.

Offline Ralph_Petrucci

• Namamasko po!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #152 on: March 13, 2019, 05:33:06 PM »
Ayala Land incorporated.

salamat Moz!

saying namiss ko yung window for RTB :(
hahaha ako binibiyak ko muna yung wetpaks para makita kung may yellow thingy hahahaha

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #153 on: March 13, 2019, 09:03:15 PM »
Ayala Land To Issue Bonds Worth P8-Billion
By: Marvin Germo | March 13, 2019

Ayala Land, Inc. (ALI) is about to issue fixed rate bonds this year amounting to P8-billion. According to the firm, the said bond will have seven-year maturity and for the record, it will be the first time the firm will issue from its debt securities program registered with SEC which has P50-billion bonds to release. This year’s use of SEC debt securities program will be the second time for ALI since its last P50-billion bonds issued from March 2016 to October 2018.

https://marvingermo.com/ayala-land-to-issue-bonds-worth-p8-billion/

Sent from my PAR-LX9 using Tapatalk

Offline beansent

• Veteran Member
« Reply #154 on: March 14, 2019, 09:49:54 AM »
and if you are going to use the bonds as a downpayment to any ALI owned properties they will give discount daw
good guys i've dealt with: RAPFM,devilmay,tukmol07
amanda,edward_DD,screamo_kid0113,buena.arjay@yahoo.com,dennispalle,marvz_0219,vinz,bossingboss,denden009, markezekiel, jrpogi, bwizett, rimuej, drazenjake

Offline Ralph_Petrucci

• Namamasko po!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #155 on: March 14, 2019, 11:24:11 AM »
and if you are going to use the bonds as a downpayment to any ALI owned properties they will give discount daw

sana mag offer si DMCI hahahaha

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #157 on: March 21, 2019, 07:30:53 PM »

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus

Offline pao2pao16

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #161 on: April 21, 2019, 11:49:51 PM »
DISCLAIMER, I am not affiliated. This is not a pyramid scheme. I am not promoting or marketing anything.

Since the purpose of these thread is about investment,  I want to share what I have been doing.
And I also want to learn from you guys. So let's discuss. Ask me anything about what I am about to tell you

Been using this website for almost 8 months

https://fundko.com

It is a fintech company that offers a peer to peer lending platform. Since this is an investment thread, I will only talk about lending. Besides, I have used this site only for lending.

Basically borrowers will ask for money.
These borrowers can be individuals (unsecured) Or corporations (secured)

There will be a list of dozens of borrowers in the dashboard when you login as lender.

You deposited 10,000 to fundko to start your investment. It will be added to your digital wallet

So imagine there are 10 borrowers asking for 10,000php for 12 months at 2% each
Now as a lender, you are only allowed to lend 10% of the borrowers loan amount max. 1,000 is the minimum regardless of the loan amount.
In this case, 1,000 to each borrower.

So all through out the loan period, fundko will collect payments from borrowers and return your investment to your digital wallet.

1,000 / 12 months = 83.33
1,000 at 2% for each borrower is 20
Your gross income is 103.33php/month

If there are 10 borrowers, your gross income is 1033.33/month

Your gross income is 12,400 for the cycle. Giving you a net income of 2,400php in 12 months

Not bad right? Of course, the more you invest, the more you earn. Try it. I swear to you guys this is a legit company. Let's say when I started, 3 months ng sahod ko ung kinita ko.
Pero high risk ako. Up to you kung ano trip niyo.

Now ito ang payo ko sa inyo.

Stay away from unsecured loans or individuals. Normally these individuals will be asking for loan for housing renovations, tuition fee, medical expense, financial assistance and business capital.
PDC ang collateral. Akala mo secured na. Pero no. Marami sa kanila ang hindi nag babayad. In my account, there are already 33% of people I gave money to are not paying. If you email fundko, they will just give you robotic answers.

Ang maganda dito ung mga secured loans. Mga corporations na mangungutang ng sobrang laki. Pinaka malaki na nakita ko was 20,000,000. I think they were a supplier of Watsons.
They needed financial assistance to manufacture their products for Watsons. At ang colatteral nila ay ang kontrata nila kay Watsons na 20M.

Halimbawa lang yan ng isang secured loans.

So, sa 20M, 10% ang pwede mo ibigay. Normally mga 1.5% yan per month. At ang secured loans ay normally 1-3 months lang!!! Ganon kabilis mababalik investment

So let's do the math.
Kung high risk taker ka sagad mo sa 2,000,000. Pero Halimbawa nalang 200,000 lang kaya mong bigay.

3 months
at 1.5%

Your monthly income is 69666.66
Total of 209,000
Net income = 9,000

This my actual account. by the way, kung delay mag bayad ang borrower, may penalty sila at kikita ka sa penalty nila.

« Last Edit: April 22, 2019, 12:03:05 AM by pao2pao16 »

Offline Ralph_Petrucci

• Namamasko po!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #162 on: April 22, 2019, 09:47:57 AM »
DISCLAIMER, I am not affiliated. This is not a pyramid scheme. I am not promoting or marketing anything.

Since the purpose of these thread is about investment,  I want to share what I have been doing.
And I also want to learn from you guys. So let's discuss. Ask me anything about what I am about to tell you

Been using this website for almost 8 months

https://fundko.com

It is a fintech company that offers a peer to peer lending platform. Since this is an investment thread, I will only talk about lending. Besides, I have used this site only for lending.

Basically borrowers will ask for money.
These borrowers can be individuals (unsecured) Or corporations (secured)

There will be a list of dozens of borrowers in the dashboard when you login as lender.

You deposited 10,000 to fundko to start your investment. It will be added to your digital wallet

So imagine there are 10 borrowers asking for 10,000php for 12 months at 2% each
Now as a lender, you are only allowed to lend 10% of the borrowers loan amount max. 1,000 is the minimum regardless of the loan amount.
In this case, 1,000 to each borrower.

So all through out the loan period, fundko will collect payments from borrowers and return your investment to your digital wallet.

1,000 / 12 months = 83.33
1,000 at 2% for each borrower is 20
Your gross income is 103.33php/month

If there are 10 borrowers, your gross income is 1033.33/month

Your gross income is 12,400 for the cycle. Giving you a net income of 2,400php in 12 months

Not bad right? Of course, the more you invest, the more you earn. Try it. I swear to you guys this is a legit company. Let's say when I started, 3 months ng sahod ko ung kinita ko.
Pero high risk ako. Up to you kung ano trip niyo.

Now ito ang payo ko sa inyo.

Stay away from unsecured loans or individuals. Normally these individuals will be asking for loan for housing renovations, tuition fee, medical expense, financial assistance and business capital.
PDC ang collateral. Akala mo secured na. Pero no. Marami sa kanila ang hindi nag babayad. In my account, there are already 33% of people I gave money to are not paying. If you email fundko, they will just give you robotic answers.

Ang maganda dito ung mga secured loans. Mga corporations na mangungutang ng sobrang laki. Pinaka malaki na nakita ko was 20,000,000. I think they were a supplier of Watsons.
They needed financial assistance to manufacture their products for Watsons. At ang colatteral nila ay ang kontrata nila kay Watsons na 20M.

Halimbawa lang yan ng isang secured loans.

So, sa 20M, 10% ang pwede mo ibigay. Normally mga 1.5% yan per month. At ang secured loans ay normally 1-3 months lang!!! Ganon kabilis mababalik investment

So let's do the math.
Kung high risk taker ka sagad mo sa 2,000,000. Pero Halimbawa nalang 200,000 lang kaya mong bigay.

3 months
at 1.5%

Your monthly income is 69666.66
Total of 209,000
Net income = 9,000

This my actual account. by the way, kung delay mag bayad ang borrower, may penalty sila at kikita ka sa penalty nila.

interesting. scary lang yung part ng no insurance huhuhuhuhu.

Offline beansent

• Veteran Member
« Reply #163 on: April 22, 2019, 10:42:57 AM »
theoretically, maganda ang concept LOL
the concept itself falls under microfinance and it should be regulated by BSP and registered din dapat sa SEC
question is who regulates that "app"?
who are the people behind that app?
how do you identify kung sino yun nangungutang and how do you validate their identity?
what docs do you provide when signing up?
meron ba kayong signed and notarized documents pertaining to the lending process?

amanda,edward_DD,screamo_kid0113,buena.arjay@yahoo.com,dennispalle,marvz_0219,vinz,bossingboss,denden009, markezekiel, jrpogi, bwizett, rimuej, drazenjake

Offline Ralph_Petrucci

• Namamasko po!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #164 on: April 22, 2019, 10:58:28 AM »
the concept itself falls under microfinance and it should be regulated by BSP and registered din dapat sa SEC
how do you identify kung sino yun nangungutang and how do you validate their identity?
meron ba kayong signed and notarized documents pertaining to the lending process?

same questions

pero they are registered with the SEC.
question ko lang is about the regulating body.
per the FAQ page, they do Credit Checks of the borrowers naman. pero solid pwede gamiting avenue for money laundering hahaha

Offline pao2pao16

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #165 on: April 22, 2019, 05:31:36 PM »

My best guess is none. Cause they arent regulated by BSP yet.
But they are SEC registered

FundKo is a subsidiary of Guevent Investments Development Corporation (GIDC) – a company that has over 50 years of operations with a business footprint that spans across the entire Philippine archipelago.

ref: https://fundko.com

They are private. Although I havent really asked fundko to tell me who is behind a certain loan number.

For every loan#, you can see their submitted docs to fundko. But they are not visible to the lender

Basically just these. A checklist

As a lender? As far as I can remember, none. So much for KYC (Know Your Customer).
But I may be wrong cause I forgot.

For unsecured loans, wala
For secured loans, merong digital contract using HelloSign which they outsource.
Contracts signed here are legally binding
« Last Edit: April 22, 2019, 05:34:14 PM by pao2pao16 »

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #166 on: April 22, 2019, 08:33:16 PM »
did you say guevent legitimate company yun. binebenta ko mga condos nila.

Offline pao2pao16

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #167 on: April 22, 2019, 08:50:22 PM »
Ito mga current na secured loans. Ang bilis napuno.

Look at the loan amount. You can only lend 10% to each loan of the loan amount. Look at the rate and terms. Sulit talaga.

Ito ung mga companies na nangungutang in respective order
Philam Life
Nestle
Omnicom Media Group
Loreal Mass Brands
Avon Cosmetics Inc

Offline pao2pao16

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #168 on: April 22, 2019, 08:51:57 PM »
Noong una, tinatanong ako ng nanay ko, ang lalaki ng companies na nangungutang. Bakit? Wala ba silang pera?

Naisip ko rin un. Di ko rin alam kung bakit sila nangungutang. I guess ganon talaga ang mga companies? Ikutan ng pera? Kelangan ng revolving funds?

Offline pao2pao16

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #169 on: April 22, 2019, 08:58:09 PM »
interesting. scary lang yung part ng no insurance huhuhuhuhu.

Siguro you meant to say was assurance?

Kahit siguro anong investment, wala talagang assurance. It all depends on how low or high the risk is. And it depends on the economy.

Offline robinonibor

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #170 on: April 23, 2019, 07:12:53 AM »
Noong una, tinatanong ako ng nanay ko, ang lalaki ng companies na nangungutang. Bakit? Wala ba silang pera?

Naisip ko rin un. Di ko rin alam kung bakit sila nangungutang. I guess ganon talaga ang mga companies? Ikutan ng pera? Kelangan ng revolving funds?

they do this kapag mas malaki yung return sa capital than interest sa borrowed money.
and yes pwedeng walang sapat na pera yung company para sa project/investment.
big time companies e malalaki ang assets but that doesn't mean na cash lahat yon.  :-D

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #171 on: April 23, 2019, 09:28:33 AM »
Globe nga kumuha ng loans sa BDO para sa pag upgrade sa facilities.

Offline robinonibor

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #172 on: April 23, 2019, 09:52:24 AM »
Globe nga kumuha ng loans sa BDO para sa pag upgrade sa facilities.

still an investment.

Offline Ralph_Petrucci

• Namamasko po!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #173 on: April 23, 2019, 09:57:46 AM »

large companies like these take out loans to do either of the following:

Placement in FX Trade
fund a huge ass purchase order
allocate funds in an account where a payment will be made against while waiting for revenue flows
to meet the bank mandated Average Daily Balance
to fund a huge expense so that it will not affect the audited financial statement significantly. (i.e. they take in loans para di mabawasan ang liquidity ng company)

Siguro you meant to say was assurance?

Kahit siguro anong investment, wala talagang assurance. It all depends on how low or high the risk is. And it depends on the economy.

no, I meant insurance. insurance on the funds you are placing. not asking for assurance on the income, but rather, insurance on the initial money placed especially in cases of natural causes. (i.e. death of borrower, bankruptcy of the corporation/FundKo, etc.)

Usually, on a bank's perspective, you place a Deposit or TD, your funds are insured by the PDIC, especially in case of bankruptcy of your depository bank.

Offline beansent

• Veteran Member
« Reply #174 on: April 23, 2019, 10:32:25 AM »
big companies gets big time loans from banks or they issue corporate bonds, hindi sila pupunta sa isang relatively unknown company na limited ang information sa google other than "reviews" since 2018 pa to get loans. So I doubt na legit companies nga yun nakakadeal nyo. with that system that they have I could actually submit fake docs and pretend I own ayala and ask for loans and walk away. as Ralph_Petrucci stated above potential money laundering scheme nga to.

but hey, it's your money, it's your call. I am just stating my 2 cents.