hulika

Author Topic: Les Paul Club Thread  (Read 1646101 times)

Offline Trans-Am

Re: Les Paul Club Thread
« Reply #325 on: June 16, 2007, 06:09:22 PM »
Thanks Kabayans :wink:,Im in the process of getting rid of the Mesa to a good friend of mine and maybe get an Orange/Victoria/Ampeg......but came across a Mesa LoneStar/Stilleto :?
I will have to test dive them first tho' :?

PeaceMan :mrgreen:
Gimme Some Truth - John Lennon

Offline vhunter

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #326 on: June 18, 2007, 12:54:51 AM »
Who is that trainwreck? How much did you score it for?

Offline alroyT

• Veteran Member
« Reply #327 on: June 18, 2007, 02:54:42 AM »
Thanks Kabayans :wink:,Im in the process of getting rid of the Mesa to a good friend of mine and maybe get an Orange/Victoria/Ampeg......but came across a Mesa LoneStar/Stilleto :?
I will have to test dive them first tho' :?

PeaceMan :mrgreen:
Trans Im selling my Mesa Stiletto Trident wala na ako mapag lagyan dito,im sure if your a marshall fan u know about this amp,a jcm on steroids,150w/100w on el-34s

Offline Trans-Am

« Reply #328 on: June 18, 2007, 03:03:34 AM »
Thanks for the offer bro!, But im in the process of test driving an Orange head TinyTerror and Orange cab @ the moment....i think i like it?  :wink: :|

Peace!! :mrgreen:

Offline pallas

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #329 on: June 18, 2007, 04:16:23 AM »
Thanks for the offer bro!, But im in the process of test driving an Orange head TinyTerror and Orange cab @ the moment....i think i like it?  :wink: :|

the tiny terror.....hell yeah that little screamer rocks. I saw one locally and its been on my gas list for this year. I have never bought anything this year so far and im seriously contemplating on it.
O Rose, Thou art sick! The invisible worm that flies in the night, In the howling storm, Has found out thy bed of crimson joy: and his dark secret love, Does thy life destroy.   

William Blake, The Sick Rose

Offline Allan_Reamillo

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #330 on: June 18, 2007, 10:00:53 AM »
Akala ko wala na akong GAS sa guitars pero here's another one.

He! He! He! :D

Offline Allan_Reamillo

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #331 on: June 18, 2007, 10:02:40 AM »
Ebony Epiphone Les Paul together with the Cherryburst Epiphone Les Paul.

I'll have a pickguard made for the cherryburst soon.

Grabe naaadik ako sa LP's ngayon.

Aabang ulit ako ng good deal for the next LP.

Hay GAS... When will this end!!!

Offline Trans-Am

« Reply #332 on: June 18, 2007, 01:19:55 PM »
Allan bro? That is a beautiful looking couple you got there!! 8-)oyu gotta have an Ebony and Burst in your heard besides the GT/AW

Say? What type of pups do you have on em?....stock i presumed? :?
I've read/seen/heard form other peeps/owners in swapping 'em for some Classics!!

Offline Trans-Am

« Reply #333 on: June 18, 2007, 01:25:16 PM »

the tiny terror.....hell yeah that little screamer rocks. I saw one locally and its been on my gas list for this year. I have never bought anything this year so far and im seriously contemplating on it.

Yeah pallas! Its been a swell testing ground for different kinds of cabs also,of course the 2x12/4x12 Orange cab would be a better fit.If i had a choice on cabs? Its Celestions Vintage 30/Greenbacks all the way man!! :wink:
Although i've taken quite a liking with some Jensens lately.

Peace! :mrgreen:

Offline Allan_Reamillo

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #334 on: June 18, 2007, 07:43:32 PM »
Allan bro? That is a beautiful looking couple you got there!! 8-)oyu gotta have an Ebony and Burst in your heard besides the GT/AW

I've read/seen/heard form other peeps/owners in swapping 'em for some Classics!!

My next LP prospects are a GT & AW. He! He! He! :-)
The ebony LP has stock pick-ups. Planning to put EMG's or Livewires in them.
The burst has SD '59 & Pearly Gates

Offline extreme16199

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #335 on: June 18, 2007, 08:07:42 PM »

My next LP prospects are a GT & AW. He! He! He! :-)
The ebony LP has stock pick-ups. Planning to put EMG's or Livewires in them.
The burst has SD '59 & Pearly Gates

didn't that cherryburst les paul come with a pickguard?  that sd '59 & pearly gates complement sounds familiar.  did you install them after you bought the guitar, or did they already come with it when you acquired it?

Offline Allan_Reamillo

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #336 on: June 18, 2007, 09:29:09 PM »
The guitar didn't have a pick-guard when I acquired it. It already has the '59 & Pearly Gates combo when I got it.

Offline farseer

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #337 on: June 18, 2007, 10:17:01 PM »
adik ka lan :-D

Offline extreme16199

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #338 on: June 18, 2007, 10:58:44 PM »
The guitar didn't have a pick-guard when I acquired it. It already has the '59 & Pearly Gates combo when I got it.

i see.  thanks for the info.  except for the lack of a pickguard (the one i used to own had one), i thought it could've been the one i've owned several years ago since i also sold it with a '59 & pearly gates pickup combo.

cheers.

Offline stompmoko

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #339 on: June 18, 2007, 11:06:14 PM »

i see.  thanks for the info.  except for the lack of a pickguard (the one i used to own had one), i thought it could've been the one i've owned several years ago since i also sold it with a '59 & pearly gates pickup combo.

cheers.

maybe the previous owner lost the pickguard.. did by any chance your sold your guitar with the stock humbuckers and the casings of the pickup upgrades :-D
color of the day is monkey sh1t brown

Offline extreme16199

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #340 on: June 18, 2007, 11:09:37 PM »

cheers.

maybe the previous owner lost the pickguard.. did by any chance your sold your guitar with the stock humbuckers and the casings of the pickup upgrades :-D

ding! ding!  yup, i did!  :-D

Offline crosstrainer

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #341 on: June 18, 2007, 11:21:58 PM »
i hate this club

because i can't seem to get in!!!
8 guitars, 4 amps and only two hands. Time to let go.

Offline Allan_Reamillo

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #342 on: June 19, 2007, 02:26:24 PM »
adik ka lan :-D
Epiphone nga lang e. He! He! He! Sana pagtagal maka-score na ako ng Gibson. Kakaadik mga LP's. Nawala na tuloy GAS ko sa mga superstrats.

Uy jamming tayo minsan pag my time ka. :-D :-D :-D
« Last Edit: June 19, 2007, 02:38:38 PM by Allan_Reamillo »

Offline Allan_Reamillo

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #343 on: June 19, 2007, 02:30:40 PM »

cheers.

Maybe this is the one that used to be yours. :-D

Offline farseer

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #344 on: June 19, 2007, 08:14:51 PM »
yun sweldo at bonus sa december dyan sa om. pwede na yun :-D :evil:

Offline extreme16199

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #345 on: June 20, 2007, 10:13:37 AM »

cheers.

Maybe this is the one that used to be yours. :-D

i just found out from a source that that was indeed the one i used to own.  i'm pleasantly surprised to see it owned by a fellow forumite.  enjoy the guitar! :)

cheers!

Offline Filippo

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #346 on: June 20, 2007, 02:10:26 PM »
Eto na lang naiwan sa harem ko .... one woman man na ako... for the mean time 

I call her Jessica Alba 

Most memorable experience was sharing the stage with her and vhunter's r9! ... nasunog ang stage sa flame ng r9 niya haha
We're all just caretakers. And some better than others.

Offline Filippo

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #347 on: June 20, 2007, 02:15:56 PM »
my ex's hehe  :lol:

We're all just caretakers. And some better than others.

Offline Kulas

« Reply #348 on: June 21, 2007, 03:01:37 AM »
join the club ulit ako, hehe. pasa-pasa lang yan, hehe.

Offline pallas

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #349 on: June 21, 2007, 03:19:57 AM »
pareng kulas lupit ah, mukhang na-relic pa 8-)
O Rose, Thou art sick! The invisible worm that flies in the night, In the howling storm, Has found out thy bed of crimson joy: and his dark secret love, Does thy life destroy.   

William Blake, The Sick Rose