hulika

Author Topic: "PANIWALA" Band music...  (Read 1998 times)

Offline stellarskymind

• Philmusicus Noobitus
"PANIWALA" Band music...
« on: September 23, 2007, 02:01:43 AM »
greetings to all music enthusiasts! if you have time to grant us just a brief moment, we would like to promote our demos, our own compositions to the whole philmusic community. we hope to hear from everyone who has comments about our music. even if you dont have comments, we'd still be glad to even make you feel that youve enjoyed our music.

download "Paniwala" mp3's at this site...

www.soundclick.com/paniwala

you can also add us at our friendster account, search field PANIWALA. thank you once again. and we hope to hear from you soon.

Offline stellarskymind

• Philmusicus Noobitus
"PANIWALA" Band music...
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2007, 10:11:04 AM »
you can also hear streaming mp3's at the same site i recommended for you to hear our demos, in case you dont have time to download our music. once again, thank you, and we hope to hear from everyone soon.

www.soundclick.com/paniwala

we also have an imeem site, you can use this search field: PANIWALA, to view our profile.

Offline stellarskymind

• Philmusicus Noobitus
"PANIWALA" demos again...correction lang!
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2007, 02:41:06 PM »
my apologies to all who tried to view our post, pero i just found out na, you cant download our songs through soundclick.com unless registered, causing more hassle just to download our songs. I've added a link on my post, linking this site to imeem.com where you can listen to our music through a network stream, or listen while surfing. I hope you still have the patience to check out our music...

by the way, in case you wondering, our type of music is ALTERNATIVE POP ROCK.

once again, i would like to repost my topic:

greetings to all music enthusiasts! if you have time to grant us just a brief moment, we would like to promote our demos, our own compositions to the whole philmusic community. we hope to hear from everyone who has comments about our music. even if you dont have comments, we'd still be glad to even make you feel that youve enjoyed our music.

download "Paniwala" mp3's at this site...

www.soundclick.com/paniwala or www.paniwala.imeem.com

you can also add us at our friendster account, search field PANIWALA. thank you once again. and we hope to hear from you soon.