hulika

Author Topic: George Siochi's AMPs/Cab-Custom Lead GT with demo  (Read 21743 times)

Offline inigo

• Philmusicus Addictus
Feeling ko maganda itong V22 for 60s garage or post-rock or indiepop type stuff.
400/hr recording. Banana Rising Recording Studio www.bananarising.com

SOUND SAMPLES: http://www.bananarising.com/p/sound-samples.html

Offline deltaslim

• Philmusicus Addictus
Ito pala yung tinext ni George na gusto nya pagamit sa next gig. Sana pwede si George sa Saturday, sa Backdoor Blues Cafe gig ng Blues Bruddahs. According to him ang dami nya naging new customer and contacts after several times nyang nagpagamit ng amps niya sa mga blues night sa Conspiracy dati.

Ayos! George confirmed that he'll bring his amps for use by Blues Bruddahs tomorrow at Backdoor Blues Cafe. Punta kayo kung gusto nyo marinig.  I have a good feeling it's gonna be even better than the ones we've been using sa Conspiracy.

Thanks George/aka kabuto! See you tomorrow.

Offline pualux

• Philmusicus Addictus
may high gain models ba ?

Offline philaxeman

may high gain models ba ?

Pero di for sale. Made for Louis Isok of Wilabaliw.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hu_7EAhee-E
"Doing a Bend without makin' a Face..... Is like Eatin' Food without Tastin' it" - Paul Gilbert

Offline siore

• Philmusicus Addictus
Pero di for sale. Made for Louis Isok of Wilabaliw.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hu_7EAhee-E

Oh cool!  Some more info on this would be nice (maybe some specs for starters :-D ).  And why not offer it as part of the Siochi line?  Lots of folks into heavier music.
soundclick.com/siore
youtube.com/user/siore

Offline KASALANAN

• Philmusicus Addictus
ANG GANDA! and GREAT DEMO! YAN ANG DEMO! hindi puro ano lang...... :lol: :lol: :lol:
references:mrpentatonic,mavsweep,pepeman,guitarpoets, studiowan,shredmaestrobri,sereyor,darkflan,maniacally_cool,bentoinks, kurseth,caloi,alcohol,ryansatriani,rg570,jhule77,ARIS,freongang,jamesroy,brianlp,nimrodthebomber,gruthang,inigo,buls,tapslore,

Offline philaxeman

Oh cool!  Some more info on this would be nice (maybe some specs for starters :-D ). 
I'll ask Sir George to post info on this. I might miss or make mistake on the details.

And why not offer it as part of the Siochi line?  Lots of folks into heavier music.

IMO, because its a custom amp(specs based on a specific customer), it is expensive and requires at least a downpayment to push through with the project. Most people might not afford to buy one (including me). Another thing, Louis might ask for royalty fee, you know.  :-D

Maybe we can request Sir George to make an affordable high gain amp. But still he need funds to start the building process. He also needs to know the market. Baka walang bumili malugi lang sya.
Marami rin kasi klase ng high gain amp on which the amp will be based. Marshall, Mesa Dual Rec, Bogner, etc. so it will add to the confusion on what most people want, so that the amp will sell.

"Doing a Bend without makin' a Face..... Is like Eatin' Food without Tastin' it" - Paul Gilbert

Offline Jason

• Philmusicus Addictus
ANG GANDA! and GREAT DEMO! YAN ANG DEMO! hindi puro ano lang...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

mismo!
Sucessful transactions: haha,Siore,Slowhandpal,ramnem,halo88,Bluemech,mghz33,Yhongers,Martney,Acousticky,OmegaRed,queking,sinonieayako,anton_mtegtr,indiemax,DyuN WhammY,

Offline nuno

• Forum Fanatic
Maybe we can request Sir George to make an affordable high gain amp. But still he need funds to start the building process. He also needs to know the market. Baka walang bumili malugi lang sya.
Marami rin kasi klase ng high gain amp on which the amp will be based. Marshall, Mesa Dual Rec, Bogner, etc. so it will add to the confusion on what most people want, so that the amp will sell.

If youre gonna ask me, I'd like a crisp overdive sound of a dime'd up Soldano SLO100.

BTW I sent you pm   :-D

challengeofthegobots

That was a mean dirt channel. Ayus!

The Custom 100 is 100watts right? I wonder how loud that was in the video. How's the drive in low volumes? Pero regardless, I dont think anyone would buy 100 watts for the bedroom except for me.

The sound of that amp is killer. The player was killer and made pink shorts look really bad ass.  :mrgreen:

And above everything else, its aesthetically high-end. Looks palang panalo na.

Offline aHeartThatNeverFade

• Forum Fanatic
pwede bang volume,treble,mid,at bass lang ang ilagay sa head? for clean sound sana and yung mga dirt sa pedal na lang. =)
For He satisfies my longing soul and fills my hungry soul with goodness. -Psalms 107:9

Offline rowley75

• Philmusicus Addictus
IMO, because its a custom amp(specs based on a specific customer), it is expensive and requires at least a downpayment to push through with the project. Most people might not afford to buy one (including me). Another thing, Louis might ask for royalty fee, you know.  :-D

how much for a custom bro? pm me the price i'm really interested.
Live by honor, Kill by stealth.

Offline philaxeman

pwede bang volume,treble,mid,at bass lang ang ilagay sa head? for clean sound sana and yung mga dirt sa pedal na lang. =)

pwede un bro. Ung preference mo ang masusunod. For low wattage lang, sakto yang SIOCHI Kustombre V22. Ginamit ng True Faith sa gig nila yang  head/cab sa 19 East. Mamaya gagamitin din nila deltaslim sa gig nila sa QC.

how much for a custom bro? pm me the price i'm really interested.

Depende sa pagagawa mo amp. Ilang watts, anong features, parts, etc.

It is best to call him or even drop by at his house para ma discuss nyo ung details. Nasa first post ang contact info nya.

Offline inked

kaka GAS to.....

Offline Saxtone

Hindi nag rereply si sir Siochi.

Offline philaxeman

Hindi nag rereply si sir Siochi.

Bro, tawagan mo na lang. Baka busy.

821-67-93.

Offline pualux

• Philmusicus Addictus
wow gusto ko magka DUAL REC with some custom features hahaha

Offline deltaslim

• Philmusicus Addictus
Ayos! George confirmed that he'll bring his amps for use by Blues Bruddahs tomorrow at Backdoor Blues Cafe. Punta kayo kung gusto nyo marinig.  I have a good feeling it's gonna be even better than the ones we've been using sa Conspiracy.

Thanks George/aka kabuto! See you tomorrow.

Done! George lent his 2 amps for the gig (2 sets, almost 3 hrs). Pag dating ko pa lang dun napainit na tubo! Haha.

They can do cleans very well for blues. There were sometimes I just stepped on a boost or a Tim w/ very slight dirt + boost.

There are videos of the amp in my profile as well as Backdoor Blues Cafe's on Facebook.

Offline notlimhxcx

Oh cool!  Some more info on this would be nice (maybe some specs for starters :-D ).  And why not offer it as part of the Siochi line?  Lots of folks into heavier music.

+100!
btw sir George, are you the brother of erwin? he's been talking about you and your work as early as 3 or 4 years ago. I just never got around to test your amps. thanks!

Offline pualux

• Philmusicus Addictus
need chug chug amp, kano pagawa? :-D

Offline kabuto

+100!
btw sir George, are you the brother of erwin? he's been talking about you and your work as early as 3 or 4 years ago. I just never got around to test your amps. thanks!
Yeser older brother ako ni erwin, kung gusto mo magtest contact ka lang. Eto no ko - 8216793. Thanks! :mrgreen:

Offline philaxeman

Done! George lent his 2 amps for the gig (2 sets, almost 3 hrs). Pag dating ko pa lang dun napainit na tubo! Haha.

They can do cleans very well for blues. There were sometimes I just stepped on a boost or a Tim w/ very slight dirt + boost.

There are videos of the amp in my profile as well as Backdoor Blues Cafe's on Facebook.

I've watched the videos. Swak na swak sa blues ang Kustombre V22 head/cab and combo. I can clearly hear the clean of the head/cab in the mix. The combo was used by deltaslim and sounds warmer.

Sayang di ako nakasama kay Sir George sa gig ni deltaslim but next time I'll make sure.

Offline maxi_musikero

• Philmusicus Addictus
can George make amps inspired by other prominent amps?  say Fender and even the overdrive channel of Dxmble?  :-)
PEDAL PEDDLER-Official Dealer of Malekko & Catalinbread Pedals
http://www.facebook.com/pedalpeddlers

Offline philaxeman

can George make amps inspired by other prominent amps?  say Fender and even the overdrive channel of Dxmble?  :-)

As far as I know, I think he can. Basta may available na schematics. We've talk about building an amp inspired by an amp buillt by the late KF.   :?

It is best to drop a call  so that you can discuss the matter to George. His landline number is in the first post.

I hope na mabili na Line 6 amp so that we can start with the project.