hulika

Author Topic: Are you listening to japanese songs? Jpop & Jrock? OST of ANIME?  (Read 103898 times)

Offline MayumiSasazaki

• Forum Fanatic
Re: Are you listening to japanese songs? Jpop & Jrock? OST of ANIME?
« Reply #475 on: July 11, 2014, 11:37:59 AM »
Annooo..was just a noob looking around and this thread caught my eye..    :-)

My playlist is mostly filled with SCANDAL songs.. from their indie days to their recent releases.. I am quite a fan as you can see by my forum name ^_^

My favorite anime is FMA Brotherhood and I discovered SCANDAL thru that anime.. I also like the other OST from this series along with the songs from Rurouni Kenshin anime.

I also like a number of songs from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Judy and Mary, One OK Rock, LiSa, SuperCell, amongst many others... Among anime only bands, I like Girls DeMO and K-on's Houkago Tea Time

All these are all on my pod and are perfect to listen to while travelling since I commute to/from work. There's still a lot but its gonna be a loooong list  :D

Regarding my taste in music, I am quite flexible, I don't really have a fixed genre of music that I solidly stick to. If the music appeals to me, that's it!  ^-^

I am really happy to find a lot of fellow anime/jmusic lovers here. Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu!  :wave:
tita otaku - Mediator - INFP-T
♥carpe diem♥
There was never a genius without a tincture of madness. -- Aristotle