hulika

Author Topic: Solderless wiring  (Read 1034 times)

Offline guitaricci

• Philmusicus Addictus
Solderless wiring
« on: September 03, 2018, 02:54:51 PM »
Meron ba sa inyo naka solderless wiring sa mga gitara and cables ninyo? How do they perform? Are they good as advertised and is it worth the money kaysa mag solder? Last time nag solder ako...2004 pa yata sa electronics lab namin. di ko na alam kung marunong pa ako :lol:

I'm thinking of getting a solderless wiring kit for my strat: https://obsidianwire.com/custom-blender-wiring-for-strat/

Thanks  :-)
Its not the kill, Its the thrill of the chase...

Offline gunlak

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Solderless wiring
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2018, 04:13:56 PM »
i have installed one of these for a client.. t'was a breeze to install. just follow the included instructions and you're ready to go.

though one con of these solderless kits are if one component gets wonky (scratchy, suddenly dies, etc.) kelangan buong unit ang papalitan.. which isn't cheap.

CLICK TO see baกิิิิิิat boys FB page!!!also check out my other band Skylines Forget

Offline guitaricci

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2018, 04:37:44 PM »
i have installed one of these for a client.. t'was a breeze to install. just follow the included instructions and you're ready to go.

though one con of these solderless kits are if one component gets wonky (scratchy, suddenly dies, etc.) kelangan buong unit ang papalitan.. which isn't cheap.

Thanks for this.

Yun nga rin yung mga nabasa ko sa ibang forums and videos. Madali installation pero hindi madali magpalit ng parts.  :-(
Its not the kill, Its the thrill of the chase...

Offline randymarsh

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2018, 08:52:17 AM »
Based dun sa kausap kong electrical engineering dito sa office, mas favorable ang solderless connections kesa soldered dahil mas konting klase ng metals ang involved pag crimped. Kaya kahit sa mga eroplano, madalas naka crimp ang cables.
nuno : n4 2.0 n4esa, n4vintage, n4 silver sparkle, n5, n6, n7, n8esa
etc : yjm, axis, jp6, jpxi, jp12, jp13, lp 58 vos, lp 57 ri, lp standard, lp trad, am strat, am tele deluxe, jem7v, uv777, rg prestige, j custom, deluxe reverb, vai legacy, jcm900, axefx