hulika

Author Topic: GTA4 -  (Read 841 times)

Offline fred

GTA4 -
« on: June 23, 2011, 02:46:43 PM »
A couple of years after the release, newer PCs have come out to match the heavy specs required by this game. I finally got to play this.

I found the game to be very challenging at each turn. The plot is deep and interesting and it keeps you on alert as the game actually provides the main character (Niko Bellic) moments when he must decide on which path to take --say... execute an enemy or let him go. Such actions/ decisions affect the story line in some ways-- specially the Finale episode which generates 2 different endings depending on what decision was made. Very cool!

Unfortunately, the game's heavy specs still made me put all graphics in low as it does tend to lag at times thoguh I am using a recently bought PC. Personally for me, Compared to GTA SA--- San Andreas was generally better in cars, girl friends, guns and the game had a much larger scope of cities-- while GTA4 simply stayed all the time in Liberty City. GTA4's main strength is it's story line and how each mission affected the characters involved in a more personal way for the character.

I'm still not finished 100% as I keep messing up the helicopter missions at the end.

Anybody finished this one?

Singapore Tours start at US$ 130 per person
for 3 Days and 2 Nights until Dec. 2013.  Hong-Kong Tours start at US$98 per person. PM me please. =)

Offline pao2pao16

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: GTA4 -
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2011, 08:59:13 AM »
I have. Cool game. A must ang liberty city stories if you played gta4.

Rockstar games are win. Playing L.A Noire right now.