hulika

Author Topic: Real-life Ken doll begs surgeons to remove four ribs to look like plastic idol  (Read 1400 times)

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
Mauricio Galdi, who calls himself the “Official Human Ken Doll”, has gone under the knife eight times in a bid to look like Barbie’s boyfriend.

But now the 28-year-old aspiring actor wants even more work done to make him look like his plastic-fantastic icon.

The cosmetic surgery addict has already had four nose jobs, chest implants and liposuction but now he wants to get four ribs removed and fix his dodgy chest implants.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/real-life/521526/Ken-Doll-Mauricio-Galdi-plastic-surgery-four-ribs-removed-Botched

:-o
check out my new page:Condo for sale Luzon.

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
'Human Ken Doll' whose face was left ROTTING after his sixth nose job says he's quit surgery after 43 ops (but he's going to have a fat-freezing treatment on his thighs)

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3729183/Human-Ken-Doll-face-left-ROTTING-sixth-nose-job-says-s-quit-surgery-43-ops-s-going-fat-freezing-treatment-thighs.html#ixzz4Gnmzz8ax
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
check out my new page:Condo for sale Luzon.

Offline red lights

• Philmusicus Addictus
HaduKEN!
Kahit na nasasaktan, Hindi pa rin mahindian

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
Re: Real-life Ken doll begs surgeons to remove four ribs to look like plastic idol

di ba ito yung rumor na kumalat noon kay Marilyn Manson para daw ma-bj nya sarili nya?
I turned myself into a monster to fight against the monsters of the world.

Earth Crisis - Nemesis

Offline red lights

• Philmusicus Addictus
^ pero yung kay Marimar totoo yata

Offline red lights

• Philmusicus Addictus

^ susunod nyan papagawa sya ng baga naka-backpack o di kaya extra ilong sa noo