hulika

Author Topic: Dad claims drinking two glasses of URINE a day for six years helped him shed  (Read 834 times)

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
Dave Murphy has been swigging cups of his own urine for six years and said he eats very little else.

The 54-year-old from Essex credits his peculiar diet choice with his eight stone weight loss and youthful looks.

But experts say there is no scientific evidence to suggest drinking wee is a healthy option.

Instead the bizarre diet could be starving the body of essential nutrients, which could lead to a number of health complications.

Dave, who went from 20 stone to 12 stone, said he survives on one grapefruit and two glasses of pee a day.

He claims his only other food is a portion of small chips from his local chippy three times a week.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/3528157/dad-claims-drinking-two-glasses-of-urine-a-day-for-six-years-helped-him-shed-8st-but-expert-warns-of-dangers/?CMP=Spklr-_-Editorial-_-TheSun-_-Health-_-FBLink-_-Quote-_-FBPAGE

:lol:
check out my new page:Condo for sale Luzon.

Offline red lights

• Philmusicus Addictus

baboy amputa
Kahit na nasasaktan, Hindi pa rin mahindian

Offline Drummeroo

• Formerly known as "Iyan"
  • Philmusicus Addictus
Recycled Waste  :lol:
Nakipag 69 ako and then kakatapos lang pala niyang umebs, eh hindi ko natanong sa kanya , nasabik eh, ayun pati ebs nakain ko. Hindi ko nalang sinabi sa kanya baka ma offe

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
waterworld preparation nya yan e.
I turned myself into a monster to fight against the monsters of the world.

Earth Crisis - Nemesis

Offline red lights

• Philmusicus Addictus

pwede kayang gamitin pang-marinate ang wiwi?
Kahit na nasasaktan, Hindi pa rin mahindian

Offline Drummeroo

• Formerly known as "Iyan"
  • Philmusicus Addictus
waterworld preparation nya yan e.
Experiment amputa
Nakipag 69 ako and then kakatapos lang pala niyang umebs, eh hindi ko natanong sa kanya , nasabik eh, ayun pati ebs nakain ko. Hindi ko nalang sinabi sa kanya baka ma offe