The Music Forums > The Rock Music Board

RP BAND (Run for your love / When angels march across the sky)

<< < (2/39) > >>

stringman:

--- Quote from: skywalker on October 08, 2008, 06:27:24 PM ---
Run for you love...I'll be looking for you ( at you? )....Run For your love...when you make a move...Run for your love....? Is that it? course I remember that.

Late 80's 'to. A lot of people even thought that it was Ric Segretto while in exile in the US, who sang this song with the band. They are a US-based filipino band I heard at that time.  :mrgreen: But I think Segretto was the brother of the vocalist if I'm not mistaken.

--- End quote ---

You hit it right!! I really dig how their songs were recorded. During that time ang galing!!

stringman:

--- Quote from: syndrome on October 09, 2008, 06:46:16 PM ---Goff Macaraeg (vocals), Bob Aves (Guitars) and Louie Ocampo (Keyboards) are the core members of this "supergroup", came around in late 80s and perhaps most of us could remember the band via the album "Street Legal" that includes the notable composition of Louie Ocampo entitled "While Angels March"...and by the way i still have this "Run" on my player and still enjoying it after almost 20yrs of listening :P

--- End quote ---

Uy! I've been looking for a copy for a long time now! Would it be possible for me to get a copy? Thanks!

syndrome:

--- Quote from: stringman on October 12, 2008, 09:03:50 AM ---Uy! I've been looking for a copy for a long time now! Would it be possible for me to get a copy? Thanks!

--- End quote ---

here's the track "Run" by RPhttp://www.nowupload.com/:Za8

stringman:
Thanks for the link! A great song for talented local artists!

reyban:
Able musicians, good songs. I still got the vinyl somewhere in my parent's place. Got to get my turntable back to shape. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version