Anything Goes > Kalusugan, Kakisigan at Kaayusan

your Jeans!

<< < (2/18) > >>

nicoyow:
List ng mga pantalon ko noon.

1 Lee straight cut. around grade school. syempre regalo.
2 Wrangler regalo ule
3 Lee (ewan ko ba mas gusto ng nanay ko nito)

mga pantalon na ako ang bumili (napamaskuhan, kinita sa sideline)

1 Levis 501 (dina kasya sakin) college days  :cry:
2 Levis Engineered jeans (sinungkit sa sampayan namin) college days  :cry:

Pantalon ko ngayon habang nagttrabaho.

1 H&M basic soft jeans (baston)
2 The brotherhood (bangladesh brand sa ukay ukay ko nakita) mukha syang engineered jeans kasi mababa ung bulsa sa likod at twisted kaya ko nagustuhan.

photos nung engineered jeans na hanggang ngayon e hinahanap hanap ko parin kaso phased out na.  :cry:

qroon:
This is when I was still wearing jeans, he he he. Puro shorts na lang ngayon eh.

Pasong Tamo late 90's to early 2000's Levi's 501s.
US Levi's 501s, before the influx of non-US and non-PH Levi's.
1966 re-issue Levi's 501. I just love everything about it. The textile, the cut, the thread used. Everything is awesome!
Mexican and Canadian Levi's 501s, they are my least favorite. I still got a size 34 Mexican one that still got the tags. I got fat. He he he.
Japanese Levi's 501, comparable to PH ones but I still prefer the local cuts.
PH Levi's 505s of the early 90's. Every student's favorite! Dusk blue (the one with brownish reverse), mega black and the default dark blue. There was a time when 90% of our class were wearing 505s. The 10% were wearing guess and 501s, he he he.
PH early 90's 521 (faded). The definitive flare/boot cut. Coupled with Hanes plain white and I feel like a 70's guy.
A couple of button fly Levi's but not 501 and not engineered. Got them from the Pasong Tamo wagon in the early 2000's. Today's kids would love 'em as they are somewhat skinny.
A couple Guess but I barely used them.
I have like 4 or 5 Levi's 501s that are UN, some Chinese, some Pakistan or Egypt.

Pwede na pala akong magtinda ng ukay, he he he.

nicoyow:

--- Quote from: qroon on January 10, 2017, 09:24:01 PM ---This is when I was still wearing jeans, he he he. Puro shorts na lang ngayon eh.

Pasong Tamo late 90's to early 2000's Levi's 501s.
US Levi's 501s, before the influx of non-US and non-PH Levi's.
1966 re-issue Levi's 501. I just love everything about it. The textile, the cut, the thread used. Everything is awesome!
Mexican and Canadian Levi's 501s, they are my least favorite. I still got a size 34 Mexican one that still got the tags. I got fat. He he he.
Japanese Levi's 501, comparable to PH ones but I still prefer the local cuts.
PH Levi's 505s of the early 90's. Every student's favorite! Dusk blue (the one with brownish reverse), mega black and the default dark blue. There was a time when 90% of our class were wearing 505s. The 10% were wearing guess and 501s, he he he.
PH early 90's 521 (faded). The definitive flare/boot cut. Coupled with Hanes plain white and I feel like a 70's guy.
A couple of button fly Levi's but not 501 and not engineered. Got them from the Pasong Tamo wagon in the early 2000's. Today's kids would love 'em as they are somewhat skinny.
A couple Guess but I barely used them.
I have like 4 or 5 Levi's 501s that are UN, some Chinese, some Pakistan or Egypt.

Pwede na pala akong magtinda ng ukay, he he he.

--- End quote ---

certified Levi's collector sir! hahaha
Hindi ko na kaya i-avail ang Levi's ngayon! Sobrang mahal!  :cry:
Hanggang silip silip na lang ako sa mga store nila.

Boxedking:
I'm not particular with any certain brands. I have a couple of pairs from Uniqlo, isang Bench, isang Guess na binigay ng ex (bawal humingi ng pics), isang cargo pants, isang pair na black denim na nakita ko sa SM dept. store (hindi ko alam brand).

On a side note, naghanap ako ng loose denim shorts. Pucha wala sa dept. stores! Puro mga bad!ng tight-ipit-betl0g shorts lang!

nicoyow:

--- Quote from: Boxedking on January 10, 2017, 10:10:13 PM ---I'm not particular with any certain brands. I have a couple of pairs from Uniqlo, isang Bench, isang Guess na binigay ng ex (pwede humingi ng pics), isang cargo pants, isang pair na black denim na nakita ko sa SM dept. store (hindi ko alam brand).

On a side note, naghanap ako ng loose denim shorts. Pucha wala sa dept. stores! Puro mga bad!ng tight-ipit-betl0g shorts lang!

--- End quote ---

Fixed  :lol:

meron pa nyan! sa RRJ at Lee. Wala ka tlga makikita sa dept store. Sabay sila sa uso e.  :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version