hulika

Author Topic: Anybody know Wig Tysmans?  (Read 2869 times)

Offline badongrodrigs

• Philmusicus Addictus
Anybody know Wig Tysmans?
« on: April 21, 2008, 09:34:49 PM »
i heard he's a renowned filipino photographer. a simple google search turned out many results.

im attending his 3-day seminar kasi, sulit kaya?

Offline Dindin

• Forum Fanatic
Re: Anybody know Wig Tysmans?
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2008, 10:06:28 PM »
The one in Palawan? May libreng Samsung Digital Camera yan diba? How much is the seminar?

Offline badongrodrigs

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2008, 10:35:39 PM »
The one in Palawan? May libreng Samsung Digital Camera yan diba? How much is the seminar?

no, in boracay. i'm not aware of any details, kasi my father was given a complimentary slot because of his involvement in the project, and he offered me the slot instead. but he did mention offhandedly a price around 12k ata.

so, basically i don't know what do expect. but i do expect that i'll be the only beginner there. LOL

Offline tejadster

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2008, 10:41:11 PM »
no, in boracay. i'm not aware of any details, kasi my father was given a complimentary slot because of his involvement in the project, and he offered me the slot instead. but he did mention offhandedly a price around 12k ata.

so, basically i don't know what do expect. but i do expect that i'll be the only beginner there. LOL
ohh 12K madugo :-D sulit naman cguro yan

Offline vic_6

• Board Moderator
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2008, 11:21:45 PM »
i've heard a lot of mixed things about him. although i'm sure you can pick up a lot from him. iba pa din yung experience eh. and i'm sure he didn't get famous for sucking. :)
way too much GAS, way too little cash

Offline reckless boy

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2008, 06:52:15 PM »

It's 25k actually, 22.5k for smartgold subscribers.  Yup, 7.0 MP P&S samsung digital cam included.  airfare, accommodations, transfers, seminar fee and FOOD included daw. check out http:www.colorstravelguide.com (am not part of that group but am attending one of their seminars)

not necessarily ikaw lang ang beginner.  we inquired, and we learned that you can actually use the "free" samsung camera, so malamang, come on talaga sya for newbies.  Plus, the itinerary/schedule has "Fundamentals & Techniques of Photography" (parts I & II) on the first day.

you might want to google for blogs or photoblogs of those who attended the palawan leg of wig tysman's seminar, so you can have an idea of what to expect.  maayos naman ang reputasyon nya, although baka biased ako kasi nakilala ko yun daughter nya.

Offline badongrodrigs

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2008, 10:18:10 PM »
whoa, 25k? hmmm i definitely would not let that pass! hehe i'm relieved to know that i won't be the only noob there. hehe

Offline Jayson77

• Veteran Member
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2008, 09:57:18 PM »
whoa, 25k? hmmm i definitely would not let that pass! hehe i'm relieved to know that i won't be the only noob there. hehe
Wow si Wig, galing galing nyan. Idol ko sya sa nude photography.
J&J Virgo Sales Corp. Silkscreen Printing Inks and Supplies

Offline badongrodrigs

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2008, 12:58:29 AM »
Wow si Wig, galing galing nyan. Idol ko sya sa nude photography.

talaga sir? hehe unfortunately hindi about nude sessions yung workshop. hehe /joke