hulika

Author Topic: Lee Ritenour fans...GAS material  (Read 1346 times)

Offline abyssinianson

• Philmusicus Addictus
Lee Ritenour fans...GAS material
« on: February 20, 2007, 01:57:15 AM »
I am a huge Lee Ritenour fan. Here is a pedal for fellow fans of Lee's tone: http://www.rodenberg-amplification.com/index.html

I am thinking about getting the GAS-828.
ako si mimordz. 友だちからよろしくです!

Offline PRSMan

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Lee Ritenour fans...GAS material
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2007, 05:37:47 AM »
speaking of lee... do you know where to get his old videos?  back in the 80s, i had beta/vhs tapes of the grp (?) sessions.  i can't seem to find them on dvd.

Offline Jaco D

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2007, 08:15:06 AM »
speaking of lee... do you know where to get his old videos?  back in the 80s, i had beta/vhs tapes of the grp (?) sessions.  i can't seem to find them on dvd.

Which ones are are you looking for?  Mayroon ako ng "...and Friends at the Coconut Grove".  Don't know how old this thing is (Medyo may buhok pa siya doon).  Guests were Steve L. of Toto, Phil Perry, Tuck and Patti, Pauliho da Costa, etc. and his usual band of suspects.  Also have Overtime, pero bago na yon.

Offline Phil

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2007, 02:26:38 PM »
also a fan of Lee.....I remember listening to that vinyl album nya in the 80s ...yung picture na he was playing with a synthaxe....forgot the title.
you want to live life and be healthy?<br />www.wellness-spring.info

Offline bluejem

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2007, 05:31:24 PM »

Madami dvd sa quiapo.Sa may arlegui yata.kso pg dumarating mga ganun ang bilis din maubos.Got all of my lee rit videos there.
\"My philosophy is: if the product is right, the price is right and you treat your customers the way you want to be treated, the word-of-mouth is faster than <br />the speed of sound!\"<br />(Words from Bill Lawrence)

Offline stringman

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2007, 05:33:39 PM »
Saming dibidi dito sa Pinas. Sayang nga very strict sa US I was supposed to send a bunch of Jazz DVD's to my uncle in Jersey. Anyway Piracy is piracy!
I have stated that there are more bad sounding suhrs then there are good ones.

Offline abyssinianson

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2007, 06:23:24 PM »
Saming dibidi dito sa Pinas. Sayang nga very strict sa US I was supposed to send a bunch of Jazz DVD's to my uncle in Jersey. Anyway Piracy is piracy!

Be careful about sending those. A few months back there was an idiot coming into the US from the Phils with a boxful (Balikbayan sized) of pirated DVDs from Manila through LAX. Needless to say, he got deported back with his wares and only spent enough time on US soil to sign his deportation papers, piss for the trip back home and kick himself in the @$$ for being an idiot. I mean, come on, pirated DVDs through LAX? You migh as well be an illegal TNT asking for directions at your local INS office? Moron.
ako si mimordz. 友だちからよろしくです!